What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

:D

You confirming it is good enough for anybody.

So they took down our Mig-21 in exchange for us taking down their F-16.

And the F-16 was downed by a Mig-21, while the Mig-21 was downed by ground fire.

Considering they have paraded our pilot for the world to see, we will get him back in one piece eventually.

Good exchange in our favour.
Unlike u the rest of the world works based on evidence/proof. Pakistan provided proof by showing wreckage of the IAF fighter jet they shot down and showed pics/videos of ur captured pilot. U guys on the other hand have only claims of shooting down F16 with nothing to show for it.

What you mean make up your mind? Get your eyes checked buddy, is that pic of a Su-30 wreckage or not? Even everybody at BR forums have accepted it now, go and read lol. ISPR doing U-turn and claiming one pilot is held is normal as the other one may have been taken to "special" interrogation hahaha
Sorry, that is the fuselage of a Mig 21 Bison. Both the full length photo and the serial number of the plane will show you that.

Yeah ... 'major' fire fight between IAF and PAF .. watch the fun ..... :D

There is no fun for me in the situation. I see it as yet another sad manifestation of the underlying issues that have been allowed to fester by both sides for far too long.

D0Zo6biU8AAAeks.jpg

c62fcc9a-796c-478e-9f8a-2b1ffc450c0d-jpeg.542426

Above are 2 pics for aircraft down in Pakistan ……. Pleas help me out here are those 2 engine backs(tails, exhaust)
@Windjammer , @HRK , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Path-Finder , @graphican , @
mig-21

Mig 21, as per my info and as posted earlier, was scalped by A2A. One can not be sure as multiple SAMs were also fired which overburdened the IR countermeasures. However, I am giving information of what occurred from those who were there, not keyboard warriors and spin masters.

Anyways, more fun to watch .. get popcorns out.

Good exchange if the point is put forth that the PAF undertook technical violation of LC and was immediately intercepted.... the Mig-21 crossed chasing them and was scalped.

But laugh at claiming Mi-17 as Su-30 ... nothing is more hilarious.

Anyways .... more embarassment for members here as they post GoodTimes Video as captured pilots or show video posted by @nair of Surya Kiran Pilot as captured pilot.

Bloody fools abound on both sides.
Funny how a SU-30 pilot is flying a Mig? My bet is his Su crashed in India.

Ex-IAF pilot says ‘moral of Indian troops down’ after Pakistan hits back

437628_7410930_Indian-jet-down_updates.jpg

NEW DELHI: Former Indian pilot Ram Parkash has said that shooting down of two Indian Air Force aircrafts was a major setback for IAF.

In a Tweet, the former Indian IAF pilot said, “we lost 2 MiG 21 and 3 pilots. Its a major set back for IAF.”

He went on to say, ‘I just talked to a wing commander who is there in Indian occupied Kashmir that moral is down after this heavy loss.”

Ram Parkash also thanked Pakistan for treating well arrested Indian Wing Commander Abhinandan.

“We are thankful to Pakistan as per videos they are treating them well also providing medical care.”

Pakistan Air Force on Wednesday struck down two Indian fighter jets intruding Pakistani airspace, in a valiant and befitting response to Indian aggression.

The two Indian pilots remain under arrest by Pakistan.
Link bro ? Is it Indian media reporting?

More like tried to bomb... AAD opened up 3 kms outside our line.. not like letting them in 50 miles..

There was no need to go deep inside enemy territory. We have SOW for that. In any case PAF and Pakistan showed that they can hit you back even if you hit our trees.

They said we 3 IAF pilots captured any word on the other 2

Back
Top Bottom