What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Indian members of the forum have become missing in action.:-)
Not true, they are back with more propaganda. Now they are claiming that IAF shot down an F-16.

Indians are not acknowledging the second 1.
So? They were not even accepting that PA captured their WC, but now they are accepting after watching proofs. Wait for sometime and they will accept everything.

May be . Pakistan Army done a great job by saving him from to angry mob . now treat him as per Islamic law for POW so that increase image of Pakistan farther .:tup:
They did..

He is safe
He has food and even hot tea.
He is talking clamly so no fear.
His family can see him

Can the ISPR please give the Pakistani and international media full proof of TWO Indian jets shot down so the Indian media can't hide it anymore???

Why is it still a mystery?!

A suspense we want to see how long indian media keeps telling lies. I guess we want indian media to claim something stupid and then we release proof and embarras them.

But in previous press release, DGISPR said they have 2 pilots, the other one is getting treated at CMS

Since you are bringing it up in almost every post of yours, thought it might help.

The term is CMH = Combined Millitary Hospital and NOT CMS.
:-)

will the 2 pilots meet? I mean just like a normal conversation.. and shows in war we fight PROFESSIONALLY but we can have good conversation.... like a discussion/review, post a game... where u went wrong etc etc

IMG-20190227-WA0040.jpg

It is common tactic to claim to be their own country's pilot inorder to evade. So people might not have believed PAF pilot at first..

Oh, the wreckage exists.. just not being allowed/circulated over the net..
Looooool just like the 350 dead bodies

I agree. I will also copy paste my own comment :

Obviously these are all just guesses right now. And obviously I hope some solid proof will come out.
As far as face saving, I dont know whether even the wreckage of the F16 on CNN and BBC will be enough for Modi to save his face.
Which is why I think many of these people cheering are not seeing the possiblity of widening conflict.
your american buddies keep close tabs on our 16s ask them to confirm it

We had seen another injured Indian pilot fallen with his video. Is Pakistan agreeing with India to downplay this incident?

Could be a tactic.
Since India is claiming only one pilot is in Pakistan custody (MIA), they can not accuse us for not treating well their other pilots from whom we might be extracting some information.

Just a guess... :-)

Back
Top Bottom