What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Which part of ISPR briefing you did not understand that PAF DID NOT cross into Indian controlled air space?

PAF excessively used stand off precision weaponry dropped from both mirages and JF17s while staying inside Pakistani airspace, to struck deep inside IOK. As far as 100kms.

There is NO Indian AAD involved as they were made redundant with the use of SOWs.

After getting hit, IAF came out from its hole but slapped back ,hence the lose of your prime Israeli upgraded SU30 and bisons.

We know. We didn't let you. We crossed the border and engaged paf when they were detected. No SUs were lost. 1 mig 1 paf JF/F16 were downed today.

Expected in a state of war, some days are yours some are ours. Important thing is if our objectives are met.

There is no reason for us to not to punish the guys who supported and exported terror.

If indians had been able to distinguish what is actually wrong, things wouldn't have been they are today..........

If people in india still think that this terror narrative will work.......... You are dead wrong............ It will only lead to more blood and nothing else............

Pakistan WILL do no such things. The Indian pilots will be confined to quarters and not exploited for political purposes.

Lol, Pakistan will do what IT determines to be in its interest. I don't think an american has the weight to open his mouth on a forum and use words like "will" to create a dramatic effect. You don't have the weight to throw around like you think you do. :lol:

I never trolled. And I didn’t call you “chutiya” , I called you a “chuhiya”.
Cause you hold this title, uphold the non flame baiting standard.
You are pathetic.

Nothing to do with my title , just have set you trolls straight this is not your home get it through your heads. Show respect and earn respect. Its you who is not only pathetic but clearly lost, you have no right nor hold any authority to tell me what to do nor ever will. I even said in my statements that war is nothing good I value human life nor is it Pakistani or indian or any other simply. While your nation was happy a few days ago with a failed attempt by your coward airforce which killed innocent people and destroyed homes is now crying we didn't ask for this was given no choice .. once a bully always a bully you and your whole nations and its armed forces are straight out pathetic and nothing more nor ever will be.

We know. We didn't let you. We crossed the border and engaged paf when they were detected. No SUs were lost. 1 mig 1 paf JF/F16 were downed today.

Hahaha no wonder u guys are badly hurt today and spreading lies is the only thing to save your faces. Lmao claiming big and that without a single proof... Lol

dont tell me this video is your credible source
@Areesh @I S I @Windjammer @Mentee @Tps43 seems like indian "Axpaarts" are taking bollywood very seriously
any idea if b-wood movies are part of their curriculum in defense academies

Indians being victims of the state propaganda will never question their govt. Every one knows cameras existed in the fighter jets since 1950's and do exist now.

So where's the Indian footage of the yesterday's so called surgical strikes?

They may be a democracy but theyve got all the traits of Kim's true Korean republic.

And unlike them our dg ispr got questioned by the press and the Pakistani military Wil release the footage of the strikes and of the downing of the Indian jets.

please stop this bollywood mentality.even during the capture of your pilot,locals rushed to the spot before army so where is the video of locals if our f-16 was down today? yesterday you claimed 350 killed during mirage strikes.where are the bodies? no funeral? we should use common sense and logic.

Back
Top Bottom