What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I must say that Pakistan and PAF played well today. They took a calculated risk and used stand off weapons to give us a reply. They crossed and lured the IAF jets to their territory only to shot them down; IAF miserably fell for that. On top of that, captured the pilot alive which is an irrefutable fact to deny. Good to know that they're treating him well. If a PAF jet is shot down, there should be at least a staelite imagery can be obtained to confirm this? I dont even believe their claim of squashing the JeM terror camp without any evidence. Modi is not even uttering a single word after his so called valoured speech yesterday. He is in a position that he can't do anything apart from using the diplomatic channels to get a safe return for the pilot. Pathetic!

please stop this bollywood mentality.even during the capture of your pilot,locals rushed to the spot before army so where is the video of locals if our f-16 was down today? yesterday you claimed 350 killed during mirage strikes.where are the bodies? no funeral? we should use common sense and logic.

But in the video we can see army already present.. video was even shot by army.. that says everything.

Unlike u the rest of the world works based on evidence/proof. Pakistan provided proof by showing wreckage of the IAF fighter jet they shot down and showed pics/videos of ur captured pilot. U guys on the other hand have only claims of shooting down F16 with nothing to show for it.

Look at that. As a more aggressive force, it's expected that the IAF fighter jet debris will fall on your side. Similarly, you can expect your F-16 to have fallen on your side as well.

:D

You confirming it is good enough for anybody.

So they took down our Mig-21 in exchange for us taking down their F-16.

And the F-16 was downed by a Mig-21, while the Mig-21 was downed by ground fire.

Considering they have paraded our pilot for the world to see, we will get him back in one piece eventually.

Good exchange in our favour.

As our Ex Defense Minister Said, Koi Sharam hoti hai , Koi Haya hoti hai :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope you are enjoying the pictures of your bloody Pilot and downed fighters .. and also enjoying that mystical wreckage of Pakistan F-16 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For all those who were asking me for proof and all those who were abusing me.

Proof for
India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21)
were given by yourself unwittingly.

Let me explain.

Balakota: you guys have even drone shot of the place where Indian Plane dropped it's drop tank. That place itself is 45 kms from LOC. Are you guys so innocent to think that 12 IAF planes came that distance just to drop a tank.

F16: From the morning you guys were shouting over the roof that you had shot down 2 planes. The people who did the initial reporting in their enthusiasm failed to check that the 2nd plane was your own F16.

Both the above are your own admissions and it's all over the internet. Taking or leaving it is up to you.

For me India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21).
Give proof man give proof

What they actually showed us is not to attack head on when there is red alert.. we engaged them long before they came near border and paf had to lose their jet and turn back. Even though we lost a jet as well, whole engagement took place outside our border.

First of all we never lost a jet so cut that cr@p with me. Yeah share that with other bharatis but not me.

Secondly we intended to give you a clear message and we did. Even got a POW as a bonus.

Now you can show humility like a good boy after this thrashing so that we would send your POW back soon.

This is the level of respect they have for their soldiers.

D0aShOzX4AALtA7.jpg

D0aSiTeWkAYqsUe.jpg
I think this gandoo should come to the front. We have recruited some afghanis for his bund

Do their RoE allow hot pursuit across the LoC?
There was no hot pursuit across the LoC.

Some of us have been pointing this out since yesterday, that the PAF response would likely involve stand-off weapons (launched from within Pakistan) directed at an inconsequential target to make a point.

That's exactly what happened, except that the Indian's decided to cross the LoC as retaliation and this time the RoE had changed, as I pointed out to you yesterday.

Entering or not but the Indian foreign office admission will haunt you sanghis till eternity - - - - - - :lol:

Nein!
MEA did say engagement happened outside indian airspace.. what is there to haunt?

For all those who were asking me for proof and all those who were abusing me.

Proof for
India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21)
were given by yourself unwittingly.

Let me explain.

Balakota: you guys have even drone shot of the place where Indian Plane dropped it's drop tank. That place itself is 45 kms from LOC. Are you guys so innocent to think that 12 IAF planes came that distance just to drop a tank.

F16: From the morning you guys were shouting over the roof that you had shot down 2 planes. The people who did the initial reporting in their enthusiasm failed to check that the 2nd plane was your own F16.

Both the above are your own admissions and it's all over the internet. Taking or leaving it is up to you.

For me India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21).

For this reason there are avionics on aircraft and awacs in air. We have proof. Once the time is right it will be shown to public. For now jounalists have seen the proofs.

First of all we never lost a jet so cut that cr@p with me. Yeah share that with other bharatis but not me.

Secondly we intended to give you a clear message and we did. Even got a POW as a bonus.

Now you can show humility like a good boy after this thrashing so that we would send your POW back soon.

We had your 90K PoWs and humility did not come near you. We are supposed to humility for 1 PoW? no thanks.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom