What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

If indians had been able to distinguish what is actually wrong, things wouldn't have been they are today..........

If people in india still think that this terror narrative will work.......... You are dead wrong............ It will only lead to more blood and nothing else............
We will not stop until we make you terror free nation.

We know. We didn't let you. We crossed the border and engaged paf when they were detected. No SUs were lost. 1 mig 1 paf JF/F16 were downed today.
Hey sunshine soon we'll be releasing the gun camera footage so stop being ignorant.

You know why Indian foreign office has to admit the the strikes on your soil t?

Coz our jets got the real time footage not some trailer of ARMA video game :lol:

translate please
Chinese equivalent of the GPS

D0ZwvRJWkAAgO1i.jpg

D0ZwupZWsAAb2RK.jpg

Docuemnts recovered from IAF Wing Commander Abhinanden while he is enjoying Tea under our treatment with all ethics. He will be taken care of.

Hey sunshine soon we'll be releasing the gun camera footage so stop being ignorant.

You know why Indian foreign office has to admit the the strikes on your soil t?

Coz our jets got the real time footage not some trailer of ARMA video game :lol:

Chinese equivalent of the GPS

Gun camera footage of what? not entering into indian airspace?

Which world? The same monkeys sitting in P-5 seats at UN? When Indians ruthlessly kill scores of innocent people including children in occupied J&K, no one reacts, moves, even talks. But when freedom fighters kill 42 of those brutal and filthy Indian animals, these monkeys sitting in P-5 seats start having itching deep in their ***. If world cannot enforce UN resolutions and tell us resolve it bilaterally with India while Indians refuse to even accept it an issue, then let Pakistan settle it down with India one way or the other bilaterally. When we hit Indians, why these monkeys start crying with Indians? Pakistanis need to have some courage.

We do have courage. That is why we sought revenge and showed the world a big middle finger.

LOL you didn't hit anything and you didn't down an F-16, that's for sure.
Dick head

LOL you didn't hit anything and you didn't down an F-16, that's for sure.

Barway kuch tho sharam kar

No f-16 lost

Score is pakistan= 2 migs . 6 glide bombs in indian territory 3 different army locations targetted.

The score is actullay Pakistan: 2 India: Farts

Get a life.

So you proved yourself as 'kutte ki dum'.

as your name suggests... logic demands evidence! Kindly give me evidence :-
a) before and after pics of JeM madrassah
b) F-16 wreckage/ video of it being shot down/ pilot dead or alive!

For all those who were asking me for proof and all those who were abusing me.

Proof for
India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21)
were given by yourself unwittingly.

Let me explain.

Balakota: you guys have even drone shot of the place where Indian Plane dropped it's drop tank. That place itself is 45 kms from LOC. Are you guys so innocent to think that 12 IAF planes came that distance just to drop a tank.

F16: From the morning you guys were shouting over the roof that you had shot down 2 planes. The people who did the initial reporting in their enthusiasm failed to check that the 2nd plane was your own F16.

Both the above are your own admissions and it's all over the internet. Taking or leaving it is up to you.

For me India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21).

Where is the proof of PAF downed jet ? Air defense cam videos ? Aircraft Cam video downing Pakistani Jet ?
I posted a blurry video before.. whole engagement happened outside our airspace.. but we have enough circumstantial evidence supporting the claim.. no other way to explain official claim of 2/3 pilots in custody.. second one must be your own pilot..

This sums up the 1.4 billion horde [Ganga India] against the vastly smaller [by a factor of nearly 7 times] Pakistan.

FOmrF8p.png

For all those who were asking me for proof and all those who were abusing me.

Proof for
India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21)
were given by yourself unwittingly.

Let me explain.

Balakota: you guys have even drone shot of the place where Indian Plane dropped it's drop tank. That place itself is 45 kms from LOC. Are you guys so innocent to think that 12 IAF planes came that distance just to drop a tank.

F16: From the morning you guys were shouting over the roof that you had shot down 2 planes. The people who did the initial reporting in their enthusiasm failed to check that the 2nd plane was your own F16.

Both the above are your own admissions and it's all over the internet. Taking or leaving it is up to you.

For me India 2 (Balakota + F16) - Pak 1 (Mig 21).
Please @mods ban this fool no one likes retards especially off this level

Mig 21, as per my info and as posted earlier, was scalped by A2A. One can not be sure as multiple SAMs were also fired which overburdened the IR countermeasures. However, I am giving information of what occurred from those who were there, not keyboard warriors and spin masters.

Anyways, more fun to watch .. get popcorns out.

Good exchange if the point is put forth that the PAF undertook technical violation of LC and was immediately intercepted.... the Mig-21 crossed chasing them and was scalped.

But laugh at claiming Mi-17 as Su-30 ... nothing is more hilarious.

Anyways .... more embarassment for members here as they post GoodTimes Video as captured pilots or show video posted by @nair of Surya Kiran Pilot as captured pilot.

Bloody fools abound on both sides.

:lol: True that. Lots of stuff yet to happen.

Back
Top Bottom