What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

ما شا الله، تبارك الله ....

Wow, that was fast and strong response by Pakistan. Modi has miscalculated, and Indian army doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Pakistan appears more prepared. May Allah grant our brothers/sisters in Pakistan/Kashmir steadfastness.

Damn I got to give it to your Pakistanis, you guys have balls, China should have just bombed the crap out of India, we have the capability and technology but alas our top brass are too peaceful. We need some blood!!
That Indian escalation on Bhutan's request was good pretext for u guys to escalate things until war started.

I know some people were burning from yesterday but I am not one of them. The fact that it happened over pak controlled airspace is much more telling. We will face you, come what may. We will stop you, come what may. And we will evict you come what may. We will not turn our backs, come what may.

Yes, yes, yes go tell that tale to Bollywood what's done is done I know the burning is too much but hang in there haha don't waste my time with your BS story and tears got no time for it enjoy the day.

I know some people were burning from yesterday but I am not one of them. The fact that it happened over pak controlled airspace is much more telling. We will face you, come what may. We will stop you, come what may. And we will evict you come what may. We will not turn our backs, come what may.

LOL Again cheap words. Bring it on. We will beat you up and humiliate you again and again and again.

:D

You confirming it is good enough for anybody.

So they took down our Mig-21 in exchange for us taking down their F-16.

And the F-16 was downed by a Mig-21, while the Mig-21 was downed by ground fire.

Considering they have paraded our pilot for the world to see, we will get him back in one piece eventually.

Good exchange in our favour.

Mig 21, as per my info and as posted earlier, was scalped by A2A. One can not be sure as multiple SAMs were also fired which overburdened the IR countermeasures. However, I am giving information of what occurred from those who were there, not keyboard warriors and spin masters.

Anyways, more fun to watch .. get popcorns out.

Good exchange if the point is put forth that the PAF undertook technical violation of LC and was immediately intercepted.... the Mig-21 crossed chasing them and was scalped.

But laugh at claiming Mi-17 as Su-30 ... nothing is more hilarious.

Anyways .... more embarassment for members here as they post GoodTimes Video as captured pilots or show video posted by @nair of Surya Kiran Pilot as captured pilot.

Bloody fools abound on both sides.

Sanghi hijras have some shame!

Grow a pair and take care the troublemakers across the border and anti nationals within

No, they now made a U turn, it's one

Most probably PA thought the F-16 which went down was another Mig.

Make up your mind first. Ik claimed 2 migs were shot down and 2 pilots were held captive. Then ISPR made a U turn claiming only one pilot is held.

What you mean make up your mind? Get your eyes checked buddy, is that pic of a Su-30 wreckage or not? Even everybody at BR forums have accepted it now, go and read lol. ISPR doing U-turn and claiming one pilot is held is normal as the other one may have been taken to "special" interrogation hahaha

I am glad that you remember GD Bakshi who sent terrorists packing from Jammu.

If Modi is smart he will slap Pakistan one more time and then talk peace.
And will get a slap back before Pakistan will respond to peace.

More like tried to bomb... AAD opened up 3 kms outside our line.. not like letting them in 50 miles..

Which part of ISPR briefing you did not understand that PAF DID NOT cross into Indian controlled air space?

PAF excessively used stand off precision weaponry dropped from both mirages and JF17s while staying inside Pakistani airspace, to struck deep inside IOK. As far as 100kms.

There is NO Indian AAD involved as they were made redundant with the use of SOWs.

After getting hit, IAF came out from its hole but slapped back ,hence the lose of your prime Israeli upgraded SU30 and bisons.

Yes, yes, yes go tell that tale to Bollywood what's done is done I know the burning is too much but hang in there haha don't waste my time with your BS story and tears got no time for it enjoy the day.
Just wait...soon there will be a Bollywood movie where someone like Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty, or Saif will single handedly take on the entire Pak military and give a befitting response. After some sensational dialogues, physics defying fight scenes, and an item number...Pakistan would obviously lose.

This whole debacle was obviously created by iran to destabilize the region at the time of the crown prince's arrival and at a time where iran's influence is being pushed in and their share of the oil market snatched by Saudi Arabia.

iran is a thorn in Pakistan's back.

Back
Top Bottom