What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I know am sure you and your whole nation is burning inside today but wait also burning fighter jets hmm now that's a kicker of the day yes that is a true emblem ;) enjoy the day.

I know some people were burning from yesterday but I am not one of them. The fact that it happened over pak controlled airspace is much more telling. We will face you, come what may. We will stop you, come what may. And we will evict you come what may. We will not turn our backs, come what may.

LoL that was a good one

@VCheng How are the popcorns coming? Watch the intake lest more calories are gained in a quick span of time.

Establish a Supply Chain ... we may just need it.

Supply chain? I already have my head inside the machine to save on time and tubs. :lol:

On topic, everything will settle down just fine to its usual state in a few days.

Surgical Strike word drama will be over for good. Revenge is so sweet.

Who was the Pilot who went into Indian territory IOK and lured Indian Pilots into Pakistan?

He is one hell of a brave Pakistani pilot....did it all by himself.

What I meant was there was no need for us to boost our ego by making up a lie at that point.

There was need dear. Pakistan was bombing your territory. And just a hour later there was news of capture of your pilot capture

there was definitely need of this lie. You needed it

WHy would PAF admit to such a loss? As it is , they are pushing clips showing the pilots next the FC 1s. When Kaiser Tufail himself says that it was F16 only.
Indian claims are based on border soldiers seeing a crashing plane in Pakistan, it was most probably that Mig-21 shot down by Pakistan. Pakistan won't use F-16 cause it requires prior US authorization.

This is the level of respect they have for their soldiers.

D0aShOzX4AALtA7.jpg

D0aSiTeWkAYqsUe.jpg
Bit like some twats on this very forum. No respect for the forces.

There was need dear. Pakistan was bombing your territory. And just a hour later there was news of capture of your pilot capture

Damn I got to give it to your Pakistanis, you guys have balls, China should have just bombed the crap out of India, we have the capability and technology but alas our top brass are too peaceful. We need some blood!!

More like tried to bomb... AAD opened up 3 kms outside our line.. not like letting them in 50 miles..

Supply chain? I already have my head inside the machine to save on time and tubs. :lol:

On topic, everything will settle down just fine to its usual state in a few days.

Yeah ... 'major' fire fight between IAF and PAF .. watch the fun ..... :D

As an Indian , I must say that on the whole Pakistani politicians and Pakistani citizens on social media are showing more maturity than their Indian counterparts , except of course this forum where jingoism rules( which is kind of expected ) !! Just wanted to state my observation .Special respect for Imran Khan ,he talks like a real leader ... his stature just enormously improved in my eyes.

The Bhakths have been especially intolerable on SM with their useless war-mongering !Hope sanity prevails from the Indian side .
May peace prevail

Back
Top Bottom