What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

These ignorant retards must be feeling very special beating up a hopelessly defenseless pilot who already must be in terrible shock for having to eject in hostile territory and now forsaken and abandoned by his own government and delusional morons of a public who want to argue over him having moustaches.

Have some shame little coward keyboard warriors, this guy just almost gave his life to defend your shamelessly delusional retarded faces...

I feel sorry for the guy, he was only doing his job, not knowing what retarded folk he was endangering his life for.

please understand daily INDIA shells azaad kashmir these guys are super charged.

what proof? who is the second pilot? ISPR initially claimed 3 and then settled for 2 and now 1?

Information is sufficient. Question and answers are not required now.
Lol..first you were asking where is the first pilot...we showed you...the other pilot is being treated, let him heal, we will give you that also!

Mirage 2k

Indian-Air-Force-Mirage-2000.jpg

D0Zo6bkU8AI8BZM.jpg
It has canards so no

where are the pictures of the other 2 arrested? ISPR said 2 arrested one Abhi and other guy in CMH and injured.

maybe in bad condition or requiring surgery

probably dont want a photo of him all f**ked up incase it sends the wrong message

IK said 2 Migs, as much as I would like to believe one was Sukhoi as earlier claimed by members way before IK's address, reliable source is needed.

Have some respect for a senior officer like kaiser tufail who is still involved with PAF even after the retirement.He is not lying.
I meant no disrespect. Just asking a simple question. Can we, or can we not, use F-16s in Kashmir theater or in offensive actions?

We shouldnt push it ..as it seems they want to deescalate

Honestly this is not beating. He was saved from anger but yeah this was bad

And what do we gain by terrorist attacks..it gives us no startegic benefits...yes supporting huryat conference is probably done by Pakistan but militancy support is not helping

So its upto you believe your fake news (proven today event hiw they were denying) or impose war that will lead to MAD

I agree with you. I think we have proven the point we were trying to make all along.
If their side wants to de-escalate things then we should do it as well and release their pilot after interrogation.

I just flew out of Karachi to Toronto yesterday. Sounds like I came out at the right time or else I would've gotten stuck in this mess.

India media ge gand phatt gaye and thier stupid public who are hungry for war, but moti is a crazy man and I would not be surprised if there are further duels in the coming hours, moti will do anything to win elections, if moti backs off now his political career is finished, Pak must stay vigilant until the Indian elections are over.
Yes, I agree, their credibility and even future prospects are on the line, these are just opening rounds in a war.

Back
Top Bottom