What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Get slapped...a bloody nose for India, not just the pilot.

D0Zfj4YW0AMMHII-min-1140x871.jpg

Bingo. As of yesterday the narrative was entirely skewed, But today it literally is a KO for India. And it's being reported across the globe. The captured Indian pilots face is proof of that. It's PR knockout.

View attachment 542440

You know its important when white people are talking about it:p::p::p:

Yesterday was nothing for anyone except indians

Today whole world is talking about Pakistan shot down 2 indian planes in air combat

The monkey pilot os being shown across the World

Its a slam dunk:pakistan::pakistan:

Correction . NO FC 1 anywhere in the picture.
Only F16s from the no.9 sq. Great tactics.
Again , no Thunder anywhere in this clash.

Facebook post by Kaiser Tufail says it emphatically. He says the ISPR was totally wrong.

Lol..first you were asking where is the first pilot...we showed you...the other pilot is being treated, let him heal, we will give you that also!

didn't know he needed healing before you can take a photo of his badge/service record. Anyway, will concede once you present that..

People have put screen shots of ISPR statement all over in the forum.. be my guest and take a look.
I will concede once you present 2nd pilot. If nothing comes out by EOD, will you concede f16/JF17 being downed?

I would accept there is no second pilot

It doesn't mean JFT/F16/C130/Erieye were shot down

Use your brain bharati :lol:

chuthiye indians like major gaurav arya is using this video to show cruelty of pak armed forces

infact, had it not been for pak army, this monkey would have been lynched

such scum we have as neighbors

Back
Top Bottom