What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

why no picture of the other two pilots?!
One Sources said one other serious (life threatening) injures in CMH …. Next 48 hours critical for him . Other one dead. and one alive ( we already showed him) ……
Other source said both were Mig-21 .. total 2 Pilates . One in custody , other on in CMH with heavy(but not life threatening) injures .
  1. 1-Mig-21 conform hit piolet alive with us
  2. 2nd bird was one of these 3 (Mig-2i , Mig-29 , Su-30) one piolet in cmh other dead (if Mig-29 or Su-30)

A very recent facebook status of air commodore retired kaiser tufail
CONGRATULATIONS PAKISTAN AIR FORCE.

Absolutely brilliant performance by the PAF. Top class demonstration of professional abilities by pilots of No 9 Squadron. The most commendable part of the operation was the deadly response within 24 hours, as promised by the Air Chief. Also very encouraging is the fact that these were PAF's first-ever Beyond Visual Range (BVR) kills, achieved through masterly tactics which completely confused the enemy despite AWACS support. (DG ISPR misreported that F-16s were not employed). PAF lost no aircraft in the operation, so please don't believe the fake news churned out by Twitter and other social media.

Cheer up Modi. Cow Cola for you, I'll have a Pepsi. Bottoms up.
1f642.png
:-)

As per my knowledge (and recently raised by a friend)
Pakistan cannot use F-16s in disputed or airspace outside of Pakistan as per contract with US. They are purely for air defense within mainland Pakistan or to bus used on ground targets that have crossed the border

Can any one confirm?

India media ge gand phatt gaye and thier stupid public who are hungry for war, but moti is a crazy man and I would not be surprised if there are further duels in the coming hours, moti will do anything to win elections, if moti backs off now his political career is finished, Pak must stay vigilant until the Indian elections are over.

Its all about narrative
Bingo. As of yesterday the narrative was entirely skewed, But today it literally is a KO for India. And it's being reported across the globe. The captured Indian pilots face is proof of that. It's PR knockout.

upload_2019-2-27_11-44-37.jpeg

Coulda-Woulda-Shoulda

No point crying over spilled milk now.

Lets de-escalate and work towards building a better tomorrow for both of us.
Nothing spiled it always cat mouse game

If India didn't want to escalate, India should've sent bicycles. Why bother sending mig 21s at all?
world is saying pak shot down two indian jets. we don’t care their years model or specific.. it is enough for us

I guess they mistook downed PAF to be Indians.. IAF downed one F16/JF today..

It is Mig. More chance of crash that being shot down.
lol you indians are so fcking cowards...we are giving you proofs, unlike your fake super surgical strikes..this is how we roll...in broad daylight, unlike you sneaking in at night...!

Back
Top Bottom