What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Anyone from Attock

The amount of flying last night was insane

Karma was launching aircraft after aircraft

Hard to sleep on GT road

I think JF17 was deployed from Kamra

Erieye was also in the air
They landed in Nur Khan. Two came in, i think (not sure, sun reflecting off it) second one was missing a missile. 2 fuel tanks and 4 missiles, 2 under wings and 2 on wing tips.

IK was saying 2 migs... but I personally think 1 Mki and 1 mig

As per my knowledge (and recently raised by a friend)
Pakistan cannot use F-16s in disputed or airspace outside of Pakistan as per contract with US. They are purely for air defense within mainland Pakistan or to bus used on ground targets that have crossed the border

Can any one confirm?
Have some respect for a senior officer like kaiser tufail who is still involved with PAF even after the retirement.He is not lying.

Our PM taking things too lightly- we have the upper hand - he should force Indians on negotiation table not request -
he is not taking things light. it is his way to deal people. inside he is monster. this is what i have seen last 22 years:. he never forgive pakistan’ enemies. he will forgive his personal enemy but not the enemy of pak

lol you indians are so fcking cowards...we are giving you proofs, unlike your fake super surgical strikes..this is how we roll...in broad daylight, unlike you sneaking in at night...!
what proof? who is the second pilot? ISPR initially claimed 3 and then settled for 2 and now 1?

MEA guy ran away without answering questions

That shows the confidence your MEA had :lol:

Information is sufficient. Question and answers are not required now.

Back
Top Bottom