What's new

215th anniversary of General Tipu Sultan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for your first sentence, I really don't know how to accomplish that, seems to be biologically impossible.

In any case, you really need to cool down. Om shanti (Peace) :)
go elsewhere kid dont defame our leaders and forums.

LOl now let me repeat yr own words here ''is this what they teach u in yr mandars and anant ashrams under the great swami mohan bhagat and uday thakary????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take yr wishful thinking elsewhere kid Pakistan is an ideological state and representative of muslims in region and their legacy.
We own and continue the administration of our great South Asian Empire its even mentioned in our constitution.

Now go elsewhere and do yr propaganda. We wont appreciate it here.

really where was that ideological state when pakistani soldiers were raping and murdering their own Muslim brethren in east pakistan! they less Muslim than a Mysoream Muslim ( tipu sultan)!

Representative of Muslims in region: Really ! who made you that !

Why would I defame PDF? Tipu was a mass murderer and a bigot. What made him special was that he was not a regular despot. He knew how to fight. To death.
really where was that ideological state when pakistani soldiers were raping and murdering their own Muslim brethren in east pakistan! they less Muslim than a Mysoream Muslim ( tipu sultan)!

Representative of Muslims in region: Really ! who made you that !
@Aeronaut even after repeated warnings these indians are still disrespecting our leaders.........These creatures must face yr moderation wrath.

I respect your views. Please go through his letters and his museums. Check the Encyclopaedia of Mysore as well. :D

the more i learn about Tipu ! more i am getting confused.

1. A Muslim ruler with mostly hindu staff!
2. He promotes Persian and Urdu yet but doesn't change the name of his capital : Srirang Pattanam!
3. Alleged distroyer of temples and church in Malabar . but gives patronage to Sri Rangaswamy temple near his palace!
4. his fight against Kodavas of koorg! but protect the Math of Shringeri and punishes those who attack and ransack the ashram!

man this man has a true dual personalty !

@Aeronaut even after repeated warnings he is still disrespecting our leaders.........This dude must face yr moderation wrath.

waht ur leader! do u speak kannada like Tipu! an example :

"People who have sinned against such a holy place are sure to suffer the consequences of their misdeeds at no distant date in this Kali age in accordance with the verse: "Hasadbhih kriyate karma rudadbhir-anubhuyate" (People do [evil] deeds smilingly but suffer the consequences crying).

Tipu Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

go **** yrself kiddo. These r our Great Muslim Leaders and no disrespect will be tolerated here in our forums. If u want to live in yr own fantasies then go elsewhere. Our mighty leaders dont need any disrespect from yr puny kind.

Another frustrated hindu. Get over it kid We r yr ex masters.

Bakwas band kar asshole. Yr fantasy of mis kerala adventures is not even funny.
But this is true that he lost only one battle thanks to tyrants traitor hindus that yr kind has always been to us Muslims. No wonder u still curse us for ruling yr entire kind for a 1000 years time.

Quoted for future reference. Bigotry 101. Please check what you said, and how I responded. I am giving you the present historical narrative. Whether you like it or not is immaterial. I don't like Tipu (that's an understatement) but I will also agree that he was brave. Whether I like or not is irrelevant.

Bogus. Yes, he killed his opponents in war. At the the same time, no mercy was shown to him and his associates by the British and the Marathas . The same treatment was reciprocated. Read history in totality, not in parts.:coffee:
Then we should also consider Auranzeb as the greatest ruler of Medieval India(even greater than Akbar) because he also killed his opponents in war and destroyed numerous temples and other Dharmic sites just like Tipu and similarly no mercy was shown to him or his soldiers by the Sikhs and the Marathas.The same treatment was reciprocated.Hence Auranzeb should be proclaimed as the national hero of the Republic of India due to his numerous achievements and the vast empire conquered by him....:coffee:

What a surprise lot many Pakistanis trying to associate themselves with Dravidian South Indians, where is that classic comment Pakistanis similar to only 3% Indians. :omghaha::omghaha: @Ravi Nair @Indischer

What more were you expecting? After Ghaznavi, Ghauri and Babur missiles, it's only apt that a PNS Tipu Sultan also be part of their arsenal. And No, it's not because he fought bravely against the British.:rolleyes:

the more i learn about Tipu ! more i am getting confused.

1. A Muslim ruler with mostly hindu staff!
2. He promotes Persian and Urdu yet but doesn't change the name of his capital : Srirang Pattanam!
3. Alleged distroyer of temples and church in Malabar . but gives patronage to Sri Rangaswamy temple near his palace!
4. his fight against Kodavas of koorg! but protect the Math of Shringeri and punishes those who attack and ransack the ashram!

man this man has a true dual personalty !

waht ur leader! do u speak kannada like Tipu! an example :

"People who have sinned against such a holy place are sure to suffer the consequences of their misdeeds at no distant date in this Kali age in accordance with the verse: "Hasadbhih kriyate karma rudadbhir-anubhuyate" (People do [evil] deeds smilingly but suffer the consequences crying).

Tipu Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1. Well. Mostly Hindu staff is not true. After Hyder Ali assumed power, the titular heads remained the Wodeyars. Hence the Hindu name of Sri RangaPattnam remained.

2. The official capital was still Mysore.

3. The name of the state was changed to Khudadat Sultanate by Tipu! The de jure capital became Sri Rangapattnam.

Now why did he keep this temple? Because of a fear of prophecy and superstition - that no harm should come to it, otherwise his rule would end. Tyrants are always superstitious. And this is independent of faith :D During Tipu's reign the Wodeyar 'king', or titular head was imprisoned. The British restored the Wodeyars to power later.

4. He destroyed more than 20000 temples and converted at least 400,000 at least in and around the Malabar region alone. He was honest. He boasted about it in his letters.

@Indischer will be able to validate or correct if anything is wrong.

Last edited:
What more were you expecting? After Ghaznavi, Ghauri and Babur missiles, it's only apt that a PNS Tipu Sultan also be part of their arsenal. And No, it's not because he fought bravely against the British.:rolleyes:
Do you know what's common between all those names ??? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom