What's new

215th anniversary of General Tipu Sultan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the story in Kashmir, Maharashtra, orissa, Central India, Karnataka,Kerala, Jat land, sikh areas, north east, Himalayan Kingdoms? The Muslims of western UP are the most elite of the indian muslims. But, you can not apply their yard stick to other muslims of India.

As I already explained you have to case of each provinces and princely state separately. Jatt land? Sikh land? Both were part of UP and Punjab where Muslim dominated. Hyderabad was not a city but vast region comprising of Telangana, Marathwada and Hyderabad-Karnataka where only Urdu was taught in schools and mostly Muslims and British were given jobs. In Sindh people were poor but Muslims owned most of the land and Hindus only formed the educated class and still after getting their Pakistan Sindhis still entirely live in villages. So, your claim of neo-dalits sounds too artificial to me. :wacko:

Are they not supposed to be ???

So following a political agenda makes you intolerant ???

If we go by your definition then almost every ruler was a bigot and a religious fanatic.
Bro - that was a quote. The historian meant that the few Hindus in his court were of ceremonial nature. Like Nazis used Jewish topshots as leaders of Judenrat.

And no - not every ruler was a bigot or a fanatic. There are many who were not. Just to give you an example Hyder Ali is not hated by almost anyone. Neither is say - Akbar. Tipu is another story though.

@Umair Nawaz - Keep you cool yaara. :tup:

Bakwas band kar asshole. Yr fantasy of mis kerala adventures is not even funny.

But this is true that he lost only one battle thanks to tyrants traitor hindus that yr kind has always been to us Muslims. No wonder u still curse us for ruling yr entire kind for a 1000 years time.

Now get lost.

1000 years iof Muslim rule! here come another feel good Pakistani factor!

IMO Tipu was generally tolerant and even benevolent to his subjects in Mysore region! His ruling staff was mostly hindu and patronage and protection given to temples with Mysore state is incomparable.

I am not much aware of his policy against hindus during Malabar campaign so i wont say much about it. however some of the alleged stories of mistreatment of hiondus by Tipu Sultan is work of British jealousy.

go **** yrself kiddo. These r our Great Muslim Leaders and no disrespect will be tolerated here in our forums. If u want to live in yr own fantasies then go elsewhere. Our mighty leaders dont need any disrespect from yr puny kind.

Another frustrated hindu. Get over it kid We r yr ex masters.

yeah you truly look like our master! now don't tear ur pillows in anger

IMO Tipu was generally tolerant and even benevolent to his subjects in Mysore region! His ruling staff was mostly hindu and patronage and protection given to temples with Mysore state is incomparable.

I am not much aware of his policy against hindus during Malabar campaign so i wont say much about it. however some of the alleged stories of mistreatment of hiondus by Tipu Sultan is work of British jealousy.
I respect your views. Please go through his letters and his museums. Check the Encyclopaedia of Mysore as well. :D

go **** yrself kiddo. These r our Great Muslim Leaders and no disrespect will be tolerated here in our forums. If u want to live in yr own fantasies then go elsewhere. Our mighty leaders dont need any disrespect from yr puny kind.

As for your first sentence, I really don't know how to accomplish that, seems to be biologically impossible.

In any case, you really need to cool down. Om shanti (Peace) :)

What in the blue hell Pakistanis has to got to do with Tipu Sultan. He was Tiger of Mysore .. our hero. Good or bad he is ours!

I know.
Though its ironical that Tipu's rockets and its technogy was used to defeat his ally Napoleon.
The Brits reverse engineered them in a few years and built Congreve rockets :D Smart eh? :D

What in the blue hell Pakistanis has to got to do with Tipu Sultan. He was Tiger of Mysore .. our hero. Good or bad he is ours!
:tup::tup::tup:

You should not be surprised if your posts whooshed over a mind midget. :-)
Even I was left wondering when some members from across the border claimed Tipu Sultan to be their leader. :P

:tup::tup::tup:

You should not be surprised if your posts whooshed over a mind midget. :-)
Even I was left wondering when some members from across the border claimed Tipu Sultan to be their leader. :P
Good or bad is secondary. Tipu was a son of the soil. He ruled our men, got the riches of our land and died here. A bigot, brave warrior etc - does not matter, because Tipu was Indian.

Tedha hain par mera hain.
:P

The Brits reverse engineered them in a few years and built Congreve rockets :D Smart eh? :D
Why not??
Yes its smart.
But then those evil brits have always been the masters at the art of copying and then copywriting it as theirs.:P

Good or bad is secondary. Tipu was a son of the soil. He ruled our men, got the riches of our land and died here. A bigot, brave warrior etc - does not matter, because Tipu was Indian.

Tedha hain par mera hain.
:P
I would say "der aaye durust aaye" :P

LOl now let me repeat yr own words here ''is this what they teach u in yr mandars and anant ashrams under the great swami mohan bhagat and uday thakary????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take yr wishful thinking elsewhere kid Pakistan is an ideological state and representative of muslims in region and their legacy.
We own and continue the administration of our great South Asian Empire its even mentioned in our constitution.

Now go elsewhere and do yr propaganda. We wont appreciate it here.

Why not??
Yes its smart.
But then those evil brits have always been the masters at the art of copying and then copywriting it as theirs.:P

I would say "der aaye durust aaye" :P
But he was a bigot :D :yay: :hehe:

Take Manmohan Singh for example. I will curse him, abuse him, criticize him personally. But on an International platform (not a forum) I will stand by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom