What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

Deliorman

Reaction score
Country
United States
So now after filling the whole country with millions of Syrians and Iraqis it’s time to invite some Afghans and Pakistanis too... like the millions of illegals Turkey hosts and the problems they cause already are not enough.

ps #IllegalsGoHome

4CB81BE2-9604-4EBD-B3FE-2F062F274911.jpeg

They are who were caught by goverment.

İndeed Number of İllegal foreigner labours is 10 times more than they have been caught.
At least 50.000 citizens of Georgia but actually Armenians there are.
all georgion women work in Turkish Black Sea cities as housekeepers or caring oldpeople.

Pakistanis are number 2? Where the hell were they hiding, I've visited numerous times lol.
They are in the eagean region next to greek island, just waiting for the right time.
They are in the second place because they cant hide themselves:)

Thousands of them are on the roads going to Ankara and Istanbul.

Every week thousands upon thousands of Afghans are flowing to Turkey from Iran and are walking on the roads with the goal of reaching Ankara and Istanbul. If things continue like like they will reach hundreds of thousands by the end of the year and if Syrians are bad guests then Afghans are even worse.

Nobody stops them, arrests them, bothers them in any way- they cross the border like it’s a walk in the park. Where are the police forces, the gendarmerie, the border patrols?

And most importantly why is the Government doing nothing about it and all the medias are silent about all this?

Is this Turkey or some sh*t hole anyone can enter wherever he wants to...

Every week thousands upon thousands of Afghans are flowing to Turkey from Iran and are walking on the roads with the goal of reaching Ankara and Istanbul. If things continue like like they will reach hundreds of thousands by the end of the year and if Syrians are bad guests then Afghans are even worse.

Nobody stops them, arrests them, bothers them in any way- they cross the border like it’s a walk in the park. Where are the police forces, the gendarmerie, the border patrols?

And most importantly why is the Government doing nothing about it and all the medias are silent about all this?

Is this Turkey or some sh*t hole anyone can enter wherever he wants to...
You're a funny man lol

Did I offend you with something I wrote, “Ausie”?
When I visited Turkey there were millions and millions of afghans on the streets, roads and parks. The Cab drivers were all Afghans, The restaurant workers were all afghans. The Hotels and motels were full of afghans. My neighbors were all afghans and when I was stopped and questioned by a Turkish Police officers, he also was an afghan! I swear I couldn't find one Turkish person in Turkey! It was all afghans!

All should be grabbed by the throat and thrown out. Wtf is this government doing about this ?

Back
Top Bottom