What's new

Don’t worry Pakistani immigrant, the West will not treat you the way you treat your minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dumb *** article, what's so thought provoking about it? It's just a series of nonsensical claims and connecting of imaginary dotes.

The article dismisses the fact that racism exists in the US and Canada, and instead tries to make a "lesser of two evils" argument here, all the while maintaining that the lesser evil doesn't exist. News flash, the lesser of two evils is still an evil, don't pretend it doesn't exist.

I've experienced racism both in Canada and in the US, I've been called a rag head, a ****, shit-skinned, and a myriad of other racist terminologies simply because I walked by someone, or had a white girlfriend. Hell, my ex got more shit from dating me, which is why we broke up, for her safety.

Wake up, racism exists everywhere, and the only reason why Canada and the US aren't as bad as Pakistan right now is a miracle, nothing more.

I have never faced any kind of racism in the US.

Well I have faced racism in UK, quite mild in its form but racism nevertheless.
and yes, I usually imagine being wronged against (like the author says) because I know and accutely aware that it happens around me.
There should be zero tolerance to racism. I know it happens in India but I as individual never did it, and cant be possibly responsible for it.

And if a white guy living in pakistan would have had a pakistani girlfriend he would have been blown to pieces.
Practice what you preach.
You are full of sh*t.George Fulton married a pakistani girl and they had their own show.
Practice your propaganda on some other forum.

Well I have faced racism in UK, quite mild in its form but racism nevertheless.
and yes, I usually imagine being wronged against (like the author says) because I know and accutely aware that it happens around me.
There should be zero tolerance to racism. I know it happens in India but I as individual never did it, and cant be possibly responsible for it.

Oh come on racism is fun ! :mad:

What would life be like if I can't call @Ayush & @levina as Brownies and they in turn can't call me a White Cockroach ? :(

Even if I'm Olive in reality and not White ! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom