What's new

Don’t worry Pakistani immigrant, the West will not treat you the way you treat your minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I see some sense there in OP. Every time it's not about racism. And ironically it's Muslim of Pakistan playing this victim card who are very well known for treatment with their minorities. It's just verbal abuse he faced Whereas things are much much worse for Pakistani minorities. Well this might give a clue of what those minorities feel at least.

If you are broke in Pakistan. You are a minority! This is a lesson for you Dumb f**ks who are trying to malign Pakistan.

Author seems to be on payroll of RAW.

Pakistani Muslims are the one of most tolerant people. Everyone knows that.

If you are broke in Pakistan. You are a minority! This is a lesson for you Dumb f**ks who are trying to malign Pakistan.

You're actually the minority. Like all countries in the Indian subcontinent, most pakistanis are miserably poor. But hey, it's still better than compton, so they can be happy about that.

I hate to say it............ there is some truth to the article.

However...... the intent to post it is devious..... :P

I hate to say it............ there is some truth to the article.

However...... the intent to post it is devious..... :P

@Hyperion; where have you been? MIA here for quite sometime.
And hey; can I sign up for your "Tehrik-e-Liberals". That seems to like a real breath of fresh air among the nutjobs. :D

Dude, have been extremely busy with court cases and agriculture......... yeah sure, you're most welcome to join the "tehreek"..... just one test before you're let in........ you have to declare under oath that you hate all "haters" equally..... no matter which faith they belong to......... :D

@Hyperion; where have you been? MIA here for quite sometime.
And hey; can I sign up for your "Tehrik-e-Liberals". That seems to like a real breath of fresh air among the nutjobs. :D

Dude, have been extremely busy with court cases and agriculture......... yeah sure, you're most welcome to join the "tehreek"..... just one test before you're let in........ you have to declare under oath that you hate all "haters" equally..... no matter which faith they belong to......... :D

Yaar; when it comes to "Hatin", I just hate liberally, copiously and un-discriminatingly (even Haters included); so help me god!!!
So, do I now qualify? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom