What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

Every week thousands upon thousands of Afghans are flowing to Turkey from Iran and are walking on the roads with the goal of reaching Ankara and Istanbul. If things continue like like they will reach hundreds of thousands by the end of the year and if Syrians are bad guests then Afghans are even worse.

Nobody stops them, arrests them, bothers them in any way- they cross the border like it’s a walk in the park. Where are the police forces, the gendarmerie, the border patrols?

And most importantly why is the Government doing nothing about it and all the medias are silent about all this?

Is this Turkey or some sh*t hole anyone can enter wherever he wants to...

Many migrants and smugglers claimed Turkish police,gendarmerie etc. were looking the other way in exchange of bribes.... :rolleyes1:

Open the flood gates . Europe is anti Israel and they love Muslims. So let them be flooded with them. The best we can do is open it up.

Many migrants and smugglers claimed Turkish police,gendarmerie etc. were looking the other way in exchange of bribes.... :rolleyes1:

Another Western lie... those migrants, smugglers and medias talking are all FETO/CIA/MI6 members trying to spread propaganda about our Holly Government/Ruling Party that brings so much prosperity to Turkey and the Muslims World that you all guys are jealous!

Another Western lie... those migrants, smugglers and medias talking are all FETO/CIA/MI6 members trying to spread propaganda about our Holly Government/Ruling Party that brings so much prosperity to Turkey and the Muslims World that you all guys are jealous!

I am surprised that a gulenist like yourself isn't already rotting in a Turkish jail. MIT,get this guy,please. :D

I'm sure 95% of so called Pakistanis are Afghans. Thousands of Afghan refugeens have already taken Pakistani passports and documents by illegal means and bribery. As Pakistan gets tough against them they are using those documents to reach new countries.

Open the flood gates . Europe is anti Israel and they love Muslims. So let them be flooded with them. The best we can do is open it up.

What flood gates, bro? Turkey lost her chance to do damage on Europe with those illegals a long time ago... You remember the migrant deals signed 2 years ago between Erdo and the EU: between 3-6 billion Euros were promised in that deal and a Visa free travel to the EU for all Turkish citizens if Turkey holds the refugees in Turkey and even takes some illegals from Europe back? In the end not even a billion of those promised money was sent to Turkey, Turks still need to wait for weeks for a visa like some citizens of the Third World, and the number or refugees/illegals in Turkey keeps on growing and growing. Yet Erdo does his part of the deal like an idiot.

In the meantime Europeans closed down their borders and stopped the migrants flow to their countries.
Bulgaria and Greece are already safe with their nice border fences, renewed their whole border equipment and are heavily guarding their borders with a help from Germany, Austria and other countries 24/7. NATO and EU are patrolling the West Coast of Turkey for migrants all the time too.

With their sweet promises the EU brought enough time from Turkey to prepare themselves and close down the flood gates while in the end those who will eat the sh*t again are the people of Turkey.

Those are the bitter truths nobody will dare to say in the Turkish medias or Parliament. Those are questions nobody will dare to ask Erdogan or his ministers.
If someone says something he will be blamed for being a traitor or a Feto or etc. or his concerns will be ignored.

Just let them cross the don't want to be in Turkey their goal is gsrmany Sweden england maybe france

Pakistani man allegedly raped, blackmailed by 18 roommates in Istanbul
ISTANBUL
5ac35b7fc9de3d1dc0e3210f.jpg

Eighteen men of Pakistani origin were detained in Istanbul over allegedly raping another Pakistani man.

The 21-year-old victim, who was living with other 18 Pakistan-origin men in the same house in Istanbul’s Bahçelievler district, has been trying to get by through paper collecting and recycling on the streets.

Two of his roommates, who are also relatives, allegedly took nude photographs while he was taking shower back in March 2017. They then started to blackmail him with the photographs, demanding sexual intercourse with him.

After he refused to have sex with them they reportedly shared the photographs with 16 other men, while also threatening to share the pictures on social media.

The man filed a complaint about the issue with the Bakırköy Chief Prosecutor’s Office, saying he was raped at least 50 times by his roommates.

The suspects were detained by police upon his testimony.

“They threatened me with killing and beating. They raped me one by one,” he said.

The Prosecutor’s Office is demanding 12 years in jail for nine suspects on charges of “sexual assault” and up to one year in jail for seven other suspects on charges of “actual bodily harm.” Up to five years in jail are also for all suspects on charges of “coercion.”

I'm sure 95% of so called Pakistanis are Afghans. Thousands of Afghan refugeens have already taken Pakistani passports and documents by illegal means and bribery. As Pakistan gets tough against them they are using those documents to reach new countries.
Man I think if they are going to get passports by illegal means there are probably better countries to do that. Even afghans are not stupid enough to forge the 3rd worst passport in the world.
DGZDxoc.png

Pakistani man allegedly raped, blackmailed by 18 roommates in Istanbul
ISTANBUL
5ac35b7fc9de3d1dc0e3210f.jpg

Eighteen men of Pakistani origin were detained in Istanbul over allegedly raping another Pakistani man.

The 21-year-old victim, who was living with other 18 Pakistan-origin men in the same house in Istanbul’s Bahçelievler district, has been trying to get by through paper collecting and recycling on the streets.

Two of his roommates, who are also relatives, allegedly took nude photographs while he was taking shower back in March 2017. They then started to blackmail him with the photographs, demanding sexual intercourse with him.

After he refused to have sex with them they reportedly shared the photographs with 16 other men, while also threatening to share the pictures on social media.

The man filed a complaint about the issue with the Bakırköy Chief Prosecutor’s Office, saying he was raped at least 50 times by his roommates.

The suspects were detained by police upon his testimony.

“They threatened me with killing and beating. They raped me one by one,” he said.

The Prosecutor’s Office is demanding 12 years in jail for nine suspects on charges of “sexual assault” and up to one year in jail for seven other suspects on charges of “actual bodily harm.” Up to five years in jail are also for all suspects on charges of “coercion.”

Man I think if they are going to get passports by illegal means there are probably better countries to do that. Even afghans are not stupid enough to forge the 3rd worst passport in the world.
DGZDxoc.png

WTF is wrong with these people?

Kick them all out of Turkey, fvcking illegal criminals!

Security forces are aware of this migrants, they just walk past police officers on the road.

When you report it to the police they say "we know"

They're changing the demographics of the country and no one cares.

The streets are no longer safe and I'm afraid it'll only get worse.

I'm starting to think that only way to solve this problem is going to be violent public outrages againts those immigrants, to scare them away, which will be bad for our reputation. Otherwise this immigrant issue will be the biggest problem of our next decade. Especially when they properly settle down.

The numbers are reaching levels that will significiantly change our demographics in 2 decades. Surely the Islamists dont care for now, as they are "ummah brothers".

I'm starting to think that only way to solve this problem is going to be violent public outrages againts those immigrants, to scare them away, which will be bad for our reputation. Otherwise this immigrant issue will be the biggest problem of our next decade. Especially when they properly settle down.

The numbers are reaching levels that will significiantly change our demographics in 2 decades. Surely the Islamists dont care for now, as they are "ummah brothers".

Even the "Ummah" Turks are tired of them but the gov. still doesn't listen.

The only way is to force them to leave or else they'll never go, no matter how much pressure they get from Turks.

No offense to the Pakistanis but is there a) any proof they are in fact Afghanis and b) if they are your citizens they are Pakistanis.

That being said I'm pro legal immigration and an immigration law is what Turkey needs for skilled people.

No offense to the Pakistanis but is there a) any proof they are in fact Afghanis and b) if they are your citizens they are Pakistanis.

That being said I'm pro legal immigration and an immigration law is what Turkey needs for skilled people.

There are Afghans and Pakistanis.
It's only a excuse from some people here.

Rapists, Criminals... OUT of Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom