What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

Those who believe that Afghans do not register as Pakistani in Turkey, read this interesting story:

Even if born and raised in Pakistan, Afghan refugees are deported to Afghanistan, a land they've never known
http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-afghanistan-refugees-2018-story.html

Turkey Deports Hundreds of Afghan Migrants
turkey-afghanistan.jpg

Repatriation on special flights follows massive illegal influx in recent weeks

Turkey was on Sunday deporting hundreds of Afghan migrants back home on special flights, in a major operation after thousands illegally entered the country in recent weeks.
http://newsweekpakistan.com/turkey-deports-hundreds-of-afghan-migrants/

There are two reasons why Afghanis are trying to enter Turkey now:

1. Pakistan is about to deport them back to Afghanistan. This is why almost every person registered as "Pakistani" "refugee" is in fact Afghan and most of the Afghans in Turkey are from Pakistan.

2. The wall between Turkey and Iran is about to be finished.

The good news is that unlike Syrians, Afghanis are deported back to Afghanistan by the government.

True.

But another criminal act that these Afghans does is that they are involved in fraudulent means to get Pakistani CNIC cards and passports. And of course many Pakistani officials are involved in this crime too as they collect bribes throughout the process.

Pakistani man allegedly raped, blackmailed by 18 roommates in Istanbul
ISTANBUL

Man I think if they are going to get passports by illegal means there are probably better countries to do that. Even afghans are not stupid enough to forge the 3rd worst passport in the world.
DGZDxoc.png

It's not about forging. Afghan refugees who have lived here for years end up becoming Pakistani citizens and then they use the Pakistani passport (as their only travel document) to go to other places.

And since Turkey is deporting Afghans, they are glad they have a Pakistani passport and will use the "we are not Afghan, we are Pakistani" as an excuse not to get deported. A good way to test if they are really Pakistani is listen to their Urdu accent.

Iraqis invaded Turkey in the 2015-2016 when Germany opened its doors to migrants
many Iraqis were living good they sold everything to go to Europe!!?

Now many of them went back home

This summer expect some Iraqis as tourists not migrants since their pockets got fatter

We are not there to save Syrians but our regional interests. Not everyone has the same sense of nationalism Turks have and willingness to fight or die for there country.

No need for this kind of BS, if they have become Turkish citizens they can vote, I don’t see these clowns making a fuss about all the HDP voters who are worse then the Syrians since they vote for a terrorist organisations political wing, why they don’t call to strip them off nationality for the past 15 years? Where were they. If granted citizenship they (Syrians) can at least be a part of the system, register for votes, work legally and do military service etc I’m surprised the numbers are not much higher even considering there are about 3 million living off Turkey.

Time will tell if Syrians become the new Kurds of Turkey but people need to stop making internal politics out of a humanitarian issue. And start focusing on how to integrate them and punish those who do illegal activities.

Time will tell if Syrians become the new Kurds of Turkey but people need to stop making internal politics out of a humanitarian issue. And start focusing on how to integrate them and punish those who do illegal activities.

It's not a humantarian issue anymore...

It's not a humantarian issue anymore...

I was referring to them being here in the first place that definitely is a humanitarian issue and one we have contributed in some ways, thanks to Kisa Adam.

Question still stands why the likes of sozcu don’t say a word about terrorist HDP voters, they are worse then Syrians.

What happens now, we should focus on integrating them and getting them up to speed with the norms of a democratic and secular nation. Through our schooling system but of course the current government are Arab lovers so they will teach them Arab ways and not Turkish first.

So no marrying 13 year olds, 10 guys attacking 1 women etc throw those bastards right back across the border.

Last edited:
And start focusing on how to integrate them and punish those who do illegal activities.
they will settle in northern syria near turkish border place like Aleppo and manjib there is afrin and kobani there is no returning from this they will not stay in turkey no matter what

they will settle in northern syria near turkish border place like Aleppo and manjib there is afrin and kobani there is no returning from this they will not stay in turkey no matter what

If you think that you are dreaming, sorry but they are not returning time we face facts, just like the Kurds who ran away from Saddam did not return and they became a problem 10 years later.

If you think that you are dreaming, sorry but they are not returning time we face facts, just like the Kurds who ran away from Saddam did not return and they became a problem 10 years later.
any one who is not turkish citizen no matter if they are Syrian Armenian or afghan must kicked out we have a lot of soldiers we can send them in to pick them up from our streets and kick them out i cant believe you are so easily giving up on kicking them out if u so easily back down then the politicians will not do anything about it but if u stand firm then they will have no choice but to start kick them out

any one who is not turkish citizen no matter if they are Syrian Armenian or afghan must kicked out we have a lot of soldiers we can send them in to pick them up from our streets and kick them out i cant believe you are so easily giving up on kicking them out if u so easily back down then the politicians will not do anything about it but if u stand firm then they will have no choice but to start kick them out

Bro I’m not giving up, I’m being realistic, there are 3.5+ million refugees or illegals in Turkey, how do you propose to send them back to Syria or Afghanistan it simply is not viable they live a life 100 times better in Turkey then they would in there home countries they will go on the run rather then get deported. I’m all for deporting illegals or giving them passage to Europe but that’s not going to happen.

We had the same problem in the Iraq war, the Kurds that sought refuge in Turkey turned to be tomorrow’s terrorists, my point is we either mass scale kick them out which won’t happen or we start to integrate them much as possible into Turkish ways otherwise we will have PKK like groups within Syrians in 20 - 30 years time.

The good thing I see with Syrians at least is they do realise Turkey has helped them, the elders and the younger ones, we need to turn that appreciation into contribution into the Turkish economy and system, unlike Kurds who say “dovlet bize bahmiyyy”. We need to start now by educating them in Turkish and Turkish values before its late.

Populist sayings by opposition just won’t work in this case. There better off becoming citizens phase by phase then staying as refugees and feeding off the system. Citizenship tests etc can be implemented to do this.

No one likes seeing these bastards stroll around the beaches harassing women but they get away with that exactly because they are “refugee victims of war” etc

I mean what is better Syrian refugees who if we handle right will become a part of society in 20 years or Kurds who continue to live off stolen and free electricity in Diyarbakir. The damage is the same if not more.

Last edited:
We are not there to save Syrians but our regional interests. Not everyone has the same sense of nationalism Turks have and willingness to fight or die for there country.

No need for this kind of BS, if they have become Turkish citizens they can vote, I don’t see these clowns making a fuss about all the HDP voters who are worse then the Syrians since they vote for a terrorist organisations political wing, why they don’t call to strip them off nationality for the past 15 years? Where were they. If granted citizenship they (Syrians) can at least be a part of the system, register for votes, work legally and do military service etc I’m surprised the numbers are not much higher even considering there are about 3 million living off Turkey.

1. What are those national interests?
  2. Why to give citizenship against Turk demography, society and cultural change while 22 Arab countries with oil money are next to us?
  3. How to be sure not the new and bigger PKK, given human resources(500 million Arabs), İnfinite Oil money, and over 22 Arab countries' political force behind them, also their current suicidal jihadists proxies in massacring of people over all the ME and World like many bloodly blow-ups in Turkey?

Last edited:
  1. What are those national interests?
  2. Why to give citizenship against Turk demography, society and cultural change while 22 Arab countries with oil money are next to us?
  3. How to be sure not the new and bigger PKK, given human resources(500 million Arabs), İnfinite Oil money, and over 22 Arab countries' political force behind them, also their current suicidal jihadists proxies in massacring of people over all the ME and World like many bloodly blow-ups in Turkey?

1) What are you talking about?

It’s national interest we kept them out we didn’t do, now it is national interest we look after and integrate them soon because sending them back talk is bullshit, not going to happen.

Quit blaming only the government for this, it’s leftist that keep blaming the government for the refugee problem, the reality is those numbers of refugees would have come to Turkey no matter what. I’m not saying they don’t have a hand in it, only that it could not have been avoided, what should have been done is we go into Syria 5 years ago and set up camps there but then even then Leftist were against it saying “what are we doing in Syria amk isgalci Fosik Turk dovleti”

So a) they would have come anyway b) everyone was against entering Syria to keep them in camps in Syria.

Aşağı tükürsen sakal, yukarı tükürsen bıyık misali.

2) Arabs don’t care about Arabs or human life fullstop that’s why these people ran to Turkey and not Saudi Arabia or Egypt, that is why the ones bombing them are also Arabs, in Yemen, Iraq same story. Turks on the other hand have a tradition and always accepted refugees, infact our history is full of such examples. Our children will look back at this one day and look dignified on what Turks today have done. Does that answer your question?

That’s why I say to the Turks here forget this ummah mumbah bullsh*t if the Muslim world wanted to help they had 5 years to help Turkey.

3) I’ve addressed this already, this is why we need to integrate much as possible BEFORE they become a more bigger problem.

You guys don’t get it, I want them to return to Syria to, reality is they will not hence we got to find ways to deal with them.

Last edited:
Send all immigrant. To Europe , White girls would love them. most of European men are turning into fags

Back
Top Bottom