What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

Please Turkish people, don’t think you are the only ones to suffer this phenomenon. Pakistani city Karachi city has huge problems. Attracted over the decades Illegal Bangladeshi, illegal Burmese , illegal royingas , illegal afghanis, illegal Indians. And somalians too. Residing in Karachi to. I wish you luck.

tendency decreasing for Turks.

BOP continues as planned :agree:

u2hh1my78ty01.jpg

bad news if this continues Turkey will become the next Japan.

whats stopping Turks from having children. Even in Australia our fertility rates are so low nobody wants to have children anymore.

Australia has no separatist problems but Turkey does and the Kurds breed like rabbits this is not good.

bad news if this continues Turkey will become the next Japan.

whats stopping Turks from having children. Even in Australia our fertility rates are so low nobody wants to have children anymore.

Australia has no separatist problems but Turkey does and the Kurds breed like rabbits this is not good.

tenor.gif

Imagine the audacity these caveman will have over 20-30 years when they see Turkey as their home country.

A Syrian stalks and sexually harasses a woman next to her husband for 20 minutes; gets ''punished '' and detained in the district of Sultangazi/Istanbul.

That's not a matter of his nationality this problem exists especially in our region. Besides this forum seems to have so many idiots whom would be happy to say that that Syrian should be killed, shot, beheaded and burnt alive for his action. These monkeys are the ones whom would turn the region into South America with all the brutality they have.

That's not a matter of his nationality this problem exists especially in our region. Besides this forum seems to have so many idiots whom would be happy to say that that Syrian should be killed, shot, beheaded and burnt alive for his action. These monkeys are the ones whom would turn the region into South America with all the brutality they have.

But unfortunately it's always a Syrian who stalks/harasses womens in Turkey.

If they beat him to the hospital, then he deserved it for a reason.

the problem here that these "Syrians" could be anyone. A Kurd, Assad loyalists trying to stir up trouble, Iranian, some Iraqi Gypsy etc..

That being said Turkey needs to build a 20ft Wall around it's borders with Syria, Iraq and Iran to prevent the country from being sabotaged from within.

In Bosnia we are starting to get the same problem in some parts of the country with some of these Middle-Eastern immigrants. I don't mean this as an offence to anyone but Bosniaks, Turks and Albanians are a world apart from these people.

But unfortunately it's always a Syrian who stalks/harasses womens in Turkey.

If they beat him to the hospital, then he deserved it for a reason.

The solution is education and making sure women aren't limited in society
the problem here that these "Syrians" could be anyone. A Kurd, Assad loyalists trying to stir up trouble, Iranian, some Iraqi Gypsy etc..

That being said Turkey needs to build a 20ft Wall around it's borders with Syria, Iraq and Iran to prevent the country from being sabotaged from within.

In Bosnia we are starting to get the same problem in some parts of the country with some of these Middle-Eastern immigrants. I don't mean this as an offence to anyone but Bosniaks, Turks and Albanians are a world apart from these people.
I didn't know we're gypsies. Time for me to move to Romania

The solution is education and making sure women aren't limited in society

LOL.

Education for what? It's obvious that raping/sexually harassing/stalking womens is against the law.

Last edited:
I respect Iraqi Turkmen and Sunni Arabs but trust me when I say this I have seen the way certain Iraqis behave in Western Europe and I am telling you they make Gyspies look like cultured gentleman.

That's called socio-economic classes. There are ghetto Turks, Bosnians and Arabs just as there are higher class Turks, Bosnians and Arabs.

Having lived in multiple states in Europe i've seen this first hand. Netherlands, Zaandam Poelenburg District is the Turkish ghetto. Bosnian ghetto i'm not aware of, Moroccan and Algerian ghettos are all over Belgium and France. Iraqi ghettos are in the Scandinavian countries.

You respect Sunnis you say, that says enough about you. Respect someone for his religion lol. As far as I know Sunnis have their fair share of trashing the world.

There is a huge difference between Turks and Middle Eastern people despite centuries old life sharing in Ottoman empire and same religion, but not to go into detail; still post a picture that tells a lot more about social, cultural and religious difference of our society and yours.

In war conditions of ''You'' and Turks:

DmMnRvqXoAMouN_.jpg

On the left Syrian youth, Men and Women in Turkey; and on the right Turk youth(about 15 years old), women during the independence wars of Turkey; ironically in the middle picture is Turk soldiers figthing in Syria.

There is a huge difference between Turks and Middle Eastern people despite centuries old life sharing in Ottoman empire and same religion, but not to go into detail; still post a picture that tells a lot more about social, cultural and religious difference of our society and yours.

In a war conditions of ''You'' and Turks:

DmMnRvqXoAMouN_.jpg

On the left Syrian youth, Men and Women in Turkey; and on the right Turk youth(about 15 years old), women during the independence wars of Turkey; ironically in the middle picture is Turk soldiers figthing in Syria.

The picture is to fool the gullible simple minded, there are Syrian soldiers fighting on the front as well. Likewise there are Turks in Europe whom I grew up with, they choose to pay off their conscription and wish to evade it, let someone else die fighting the PKK. There are women in Iraq who took up arms fighting IS, some of them died.

The picture is to fool the gullible simple minded, there are Syrian soldiers fighting on the front as well. Likewise there are Turks in Europe whom I grew up with, they choose to pay off their conscription and wish to evade it, let someone else die fighting the PKK. There are women in Iraq who took up arms fighting IS, some of them died.

The pictures are the reality taken from the moments of real people in the same conditions, which tell a lot about you and us.

The number of Syrian men in Turkey that are old enough to fight is more than the Turk army number. I do not even talk about the women and children.

Many Turks including AKP voters have no respect for such people like ''you'', and the recent news about sexual harassment grows the feeling in us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom