What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

The pictures are the reality taken from the moments of real people in the same conditions, which tell a lot about you and us.

The number of Syrian men in Turkey that are old enough to fight is more than the Turk army number. I do not even talk about the women and children.

Many Turks including AKP voters have no respect for such people like ''you'', and the recent news about sexual harresmant grows the feeling in us.

Syrian conflict has no clear side for the average Syrian to choose given that both sides are generally trash and claim to represent the identity and state of Syria. On one side there's Assad, a dictator who is brutal. On the other side there are foreign funded (semi-)Islamists. Who to choose?

You do not take any of that into account, there's a lot more as well but all that does not matter to you. You are complaining about Syrians now, are you aware that Germans and other European states are complaining about Syrians and Turks whom in general are not contributing too well either in those area's. What do you make of that?

AKP voters should welcome Syrians and offer them their houses, this was an AKP plan after all. Syria would not have descended into the hell it has gone through if not for Erdogan. You can't burn a country of 22 million people and expect none of them to come knocking on your door.

Syrian conflict has no clear side for the average Syrian to choose given that both sides are generally trash and claim to represent the identity and state of Syria. On one side there's Assad, a dictator who is brutal. On the other side there are foreign funded (semi-)Islamists. Who to choose?

You do not take any of that into account, there's a lot more as well but all that does not matter to you. You are complaining about Syrians now, are you aware that Germans and other European states are complaining about Syrians and Turks whom in general are not contributing too well either in those area's. What do you make of that?

Will you please spare us from your sleeping stories, no one fool here.

I posted the picture to reflect the social, cultural and religious differences between ''you'' and Turks; you cannot cover the reality with stories and exuceses.

You complain the situation and immigrate into another country, but tragically turn the new country into what you complained and run away from in the first place; in other words, you ruin, not develop regardless of country or condition, as current countries of yours and your immigrants in other countries show.

Will you please spare us from your sleeping stories, no one fool here.

I posted the picture to reflect the social, cultural and religious differences between ''you'' and Turks; you cannot cover the reality with stories and exuceses.

You complain the situation and immigrate into another country, but tragically turn the new country into what you complained and run away from in the first place; in other words, you ruin, not develop regardless of country or condition, as current countries of yours and your immigrants in other countries show.

Like Turks in Germany. The poorly educated countryside villagers moved there together with Kurdish donkeys to fight each other on the streets of Germany. Too much spare time. Very useful to society

Pakistani man allegedly raped, blackmailed by 18 roommates in Istanbul
ISTANBUL
5ac35b7fc9de3d1dc0e3210f.jpg

Eighteen men of Pakistani origin were detained in Istanbul over allegedly raping another Pakistani man.

The 21-year-old victim, who was living with other 18 Pakistan-origin men in the same house in Istanbul’s Bahçelievler district, has been trying to get by through paper collecting and recycling on the streets.

Two of his roommates, who are also relatives, allegedly took nude photographs while he was taking shower back in March 2017. They then started to blackmail him with the photographs, demanding sexual intercourse with him.

After he refused to have sex with them they reportedly shared the photographs with 16 other men, while also threatening to share the pictures on social media.

The man filed a complaint about the issue with the Bakırköy Chief Prosecutor’s Office, saying he was raped at least 50 times by his roommates.

The suspects were detained by police upon his testimony.

“They threatened me with killing and beating. They raped me one by one,” he said.

The Prosecutor’s Office is demanding 12 years in jail for nine suspects on charges of “sexual assault” and up to one year in jail for seven other suspects on charges of “actual bodily harm.” Up to five years in jail are also for all suspects on charges of “coercion.”

Man I think if they are going to get passports by illegal means there are probably better countries to do that. Even afghans are not stupid enough to forge the 3rd worst passport in the world.
DGZDxoc.png

These are Afghans and this sounds like Afghan behavior. Several generations of war and lawlessness will make humans into monsters like this.

In certain places in Afghanistan, homosexuality is a way of life for them. These because of jahaliyyah and warlord system, opium, and inequality promotes this.

There are hidden gays in Pakistan, but they are nowhere near as brutal as this.

No argument left, and pathetically hide behind us the Turks again as in the picture, ha?

Turks were invited, and help to develop the country; unlike ''you'' in different parts of the world.

I am out.

A Bosnian here is unable to understand that there is a ghetto community from every country, Moroccans were invited as well now they largely trashed the place. I was in Belgium, Brussels 2 nights ago. What a shithole.

A Bosnian here is unable to understand that there is a ghetto community from every country, Moroccans were invited as well now they largely trashed the place. I was in Belgium, Brussels 2 nights ago. What a shithole.

I am not talking about rich or poor people. I am talking about General behavior. Of course poor people are expected to have lower intelligence, hygiene standards, more impulsive, no jobs or really crappy black market jobs however some of the things I have seen by the migrants from Iraq & Syria is just upsetting.

Whether it's starting fights with elderly people (where usually 5 cowards group together against one old man) or groping women like ants next to a sugar spill

I have seen my fair share of poor Bosnians & Turks in my life, but never have I seen them do things like this and believe me if anyone dared their parents would knock the **** out of them into the next millennium

I am not talking about rich or poor people. I am talking about General behavior. Of course poor people are expected to have lower intelligence, hygiene standards, more impulsive, no jobs or really crappy black market jobs however some of the things I have seen by the migrants from Iraq & Syria is just upsetting.

Whether it's starting fights with elderly people (where usually 5 cowards group together against one old man) or groping women like ants next to a sugar spill

I have seen my fair share of poor Bosnians & Turks in my life, but never have I seen them do things like this and believe me if anyone dared their parents would knock the **** out of them into the next millennium

The first time I entered Istanbul I was welcomed by a Turkish taxi driver and his friends with (siktir git). I didn't go on hating Turks and using this everywhere I go. You saw a few animals? That doesn't mean all Syrians or Iraqis are like that so spare me all that.

These are Afghans and this sounds like Afghan behavior. Several generations of war and lawlessness will make humans into monsters like this.

In certain places in Afghanistan, homosexuality is a way of life for them. These because of jahaliyyah and warlord system, opium, and inequality promotes this.

There are hidden gays in Pakistan, but they are nowhere near as brutal as this.

Afghanistan is a shithole filled with tribalism and people who want to live in the past not realising those days are over and they treat their women like crap.

Afghanistan should not even bothered by anybody let the people live as they want. No matter what you do for them they love living their backward tribal ways.

The problem is how they go to other countries bringing this mentality with them.

Afghanistan is a shithole filled with tribalism and people who want to live in the past not realising those days are over and they treat their women like crap.

Afghanistan should not even bothered by anybody let the people live as they want. No matter what you do for them they love living their backward tribal ways.

The problem is how they go to other countries bringing this mentality with them.

Unfortunately this is what happens when refugees don’t respect the countries which host them.

I have seen this with both Afghans and some Syrians, who view themselves as racially, culturally superior and hence beyond accountability.

They lack true understanding of Islam and the culture of hospitality of Muslims.

I've said many times: every single illegal immigrant should be hunted down, rounded up and expelled from our country. Every single illegal immigrant trying to cross the border should be liquidated by the military and human traffickers should be "disappeared". If Europe starts crying then we simply send them all to Brussels.

They are in the eagean region next to greek island, just waiting for the right time.
They are in the second place because they cant hide themselves:)

They arw all afghans ... No Afghan travels on Afghan passport... They all use Pakistani passports .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom