Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Lord Ajit Singh and his friends also point to the fact that "in the last ten years around 200 mosques have been restored in Indian Punjab with the help of Sikh and Hindu communities," adding that "showing such a measure of mutual respect for each other's religious sentiments could play a huge part in producing sustainable peace and coexistence between two nations."

Read more at: UK Sikhs want Nawaz Sharif to help save their shrines in Pakistan : Europe, News - India Today

Read more at: UK Sikhs want Nawaz Sharif to help save their shrines in Pakistan : Europe, News - India Today

Nice devlopment......

Dont care,,, the destruction of the Babri Masjid means we should wipe out every temple off the face of the earth

Restored for whom? I don't think any Muslim is left in Indian Punjab. But anyway good for India

Last edited:
After that all Pakistanis will claim that there was no history of Hinduism in Sindh, like today Pakistanis will tell you there was no history of Hinduism in Gandhara.
History is written by the victors. But some people just don't even take that chance! :D

Some of our Pakistani friends here are bent on making this into a troll thread with their obnoxious comments!

Oh well, old habits die hard! :fie:

History is written by the victors. But some people just don't even take that chance! :D

You will hear many Pakistanis saying their ancestors were Buddhist and Zoroastrians but not Hinduism. the mere idea of Zoroastrianism being prevalent region in Punjab instead of Hinduism made me LOLed. :laugh:

my opinion-wastage of resources......shud have been 200 schools or PHC's.....
Bt thn again its India....minority appeasement.....votebank politiks....indian muslims shud knw be:hitwall:tter....kya hoga country ka.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom