What's new

2 soldiers embraced shahadat during an IBO in Central Kurram

I cannot disagree with you on most of this, I am waiting for an answer too :(

Brother,

We are patriots, not traitors, we are all on the same page, but it hurts us very deeply, it's like a family matter, and the security establishment must do more, have you notice that @MastanKhan never joins such topics, would love to know his opinion about doing enough or not!

People like you are why this nation fails to fix its issues. Because we keep trying to trim the hedge but fail to uproot the plant. And then you talk about being a realist.

Where are Your “plenty of clips?” I’d love to see them. you probably don’t understand the ground reality of any of them either and just saw 30 seconds and decided PA has no air support. There’s more clips of PA helis and drones hunting terrorists, does that suddenly mean I’m right? Nope.
Not to mention just a couple of weeks ago when these same miscreants tried to attack a PA convoy…guess what happened? It had air cover and they got blown to bits. I remember as far back as 2009 in swat when convoys would travel down roads Cobras would fly above them, every single time.
If you really think PA lacks these basic things then please, take over their Ops and tell them how it’s done, because clearly PA lacks even the basic knowledge of doing COIN Ops and intellectuals like you cleared out SWAT and FATA.

Either way, I’m done derailing the thread, there is little point to this argument, the most we can do is hope things improve, both at the helm of the PA and elsewhere in the country. At the end of the day Regardless of how these attacks happen, they are a major loss to the country.
You have it all wrong, it's people like you, who don't realise that justifying deaths of soldiers is the main reason our society is so okay with them dying in the first place.

Terrorists are still placing IEDs and ambushing troops on regular patrol regions, constantly monitoring our troop movements and striking at the same place multiple times, because they know we fail to learn from our mistakes. There's no constant monitoring of routes taken by SFs, there's no aerial support (bar few cases).

As for clips, ask around on this forum, members are well aware of what I'm talking about. From Coastal highway ambush, to checkposts.

Lastly Swat and ZeA were active conflicts, where all units were active for a short period of time, the need of the hour is constant vigilance.

Stop justifying negligence, these "few" casualties over a span of decades is a massive amount.

probably one of them brave and brilliant PDF patwari minds I was talking about. another time he said something like "what is the point having nukes if soldiers keep getting killed" appeared as if he wanted Pakistanis to conduct nuke strikes on themselves

forget it, naming other members patwaris, will not bring progress, these members are not Pakistan Army Officers, they are common people what do you expect? This is a public forum, where civilians and security backgrounded people can meet and exchange! Or is this matter only for security and military certificated members?
I am sure your arm chair in your fathers DHA house/ cantonments provides you the perfect vantage point to make these assessments. Idealism is good but not to the point of naivety.

Introduce yourself when you take the right insulting others! Then the effort to read and reply your posts will more valuable!

I am sure your arm chair in your fathers DHA house/ cantonments provides you the perfect vantage point to make these assessments. Idealism is good but not to the point of naivety.

And what's the name of your Chair? Gujranwala housing City?

probably one of them brave and brilliant PDF patwari minds I was talking about. another time he said something like "what is the point having nukes if soldiers keep getting killed" appeared as if he wanted Pakistanis to conduct nuke strikes on themselves
I guess me being an alleged "Patwari" makes it okay if troops are dying? Indians bombed us on mere rumours, yet TTP, BLA, Daesh and whatnot have operated from next door and we haven't launched a single airstrike on them to this day.

Pakistani Army will neautralized them where as Afghanistan will also be a no go area for them as well.
I'll believe it when i see it, at the moment they fight hand in hand with the Taliban, there have been 2 reportedly confirmed joint operations between them both against ANDSF, with one being a success and another a failure. The military also knows this and have shown it in their messaging/articles they posted.

Kotri Outpost. Just look it up. They literally walk into the outpost.
There are other videos of longer engagements, but I only remember this one.
Aaah, I have seen that, I think that was deceptively edited by BLA.

*erstwhile FATA actually

OK, then we don't share the same chair, would love to visit FATA.

Insulting this young guy wasn't fine. I read also many of your posts, but you should take this DHA phrase back, these lines don't bring us near unity, faith, and discipline! You have to apologize to him! I understood your point and your right, but that's not the way forward!
Aaah, I have seen that, I think that was deceptively edited by BLA.
Fact remains, there was no retaliation nor backup from our side. Same with Coastal Highway.
Anyways I think we're derailing the topic.

Please check that here is it edited ?

bla bastards.PNG

I'll believe it when i see it, at the moment they fight hand in hand with the Taliban, there have been 2 reportedly confirmed joint operations between them both against ANDSF, with one being a success and another a failure. The military also knows this and have shown it in their messaging/articles they posted.

Please substantiate such claims.

Insulting this young guy wasn't fine. I read also many of your posts, but you should take this DHA phrase back, these lines don't bring us near unity, faith, and discipline! You have to apologize to him! I understood your point and your right, but that's not the way forward!

View attachment 761965
I used to watch videos of ambushes against the army but now I can't cuz it's depressing to see our soldiers getting killed week after week without any precuations or retaliation.
Please substantiate such claims.
I can confirm it but not a joint op between TTP and IEA but an attack by Hafiz Gul Bahadur group against KPF (CIA supported militia).

View attachment 761965
Unfortunately, it's real. And as you can see, no drones monitoring patrolling routes, unarmoured vehicles, no jammers. And you have half a dozen casualties. Yet people will still find a thousand reasons to justify this, is it not negligence?
I used to watch videos of ambushes against the army but now I can't cuz it's depressing to see our soldiers getting killed week after week without any precuations or retaliation.
Welcome to my world.

Unfortunately, it's real. And as you can see, no drones monitoring patrolling routes, unarmoured vehicles, no jammers. And you have half a dozen casualties. Yet people will still find a thousand reasons to justify this, is it not negligence?

Welcome to my world.

negligence since 1999 !
I'm sick of idiots on this site, most of which know fck all, this is war, it is brutal, no quarter is asked for, or given.

Sure can things be better, can we have better, equipped, sure, but these young lads and lasses get up. And go on ops knowing all these short comings, and they do it for the ungrateful majority like you.

Pay your fcking taxes, which most of you don't. We do miracles with our current defense budget.

Be sick of idiots who are in command responsible, not to the members who are contributing their time for the NATIONAL interest, as I said, what do you wish only replies from certified people? If so, then this forum would go down tomorrow! It's a healthy criticism! Keep Cool! I pay my taxes every year, and contributing through remittances!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom