What's new

2 soldiers embraced shahadat during an IBO in Central Kurram

they think it is as easy as plucking fruit of trees . these crooks will never volunteer to pay their dues, just bitch about DHA day and night. if there were no decent housing would all the terror stop? no, it will when they stop being crooked patwaris, diesel fans and jiales and become Pakistani first and foremost
Whoever bitches about DHA is either jealous or missing the bigger picture.
Pakistanis think that only their army runs a business militaries of other countries also are quite active in this regard e.g Turkish Army's pension fund:
https://www.oyak.com.tr/corporate/about-us/oyak/
Another example is Egypt their military also controls a lot of businesses:https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...pt-s-military-companies-aren-t-going-anywhere
And not to forget that most of these ventures are made for the welfare of soldiers and their families and that is why our soldiers are not homeless and begging on the streets like in for example the US.

negligence since 1999 !

Be sick of idiots who are in command responsible, not to the members who are contributing their time for the NATIONAL interest, as I said, what do you wish only replies from certified people? If so, then this forum would go down tomorrow! It's a healthy criticism! Keep Cool! I pay my taxes every year, and contributing through remittances!

Those same idiots, prevented superpowers and the adversary from the east to surround us, they also have created a first rate military conventional and nuclear with peanuts and also looked after the family and children of martyrs what the fck have the dockwads you vote fo time and time and again have achieved, yes that's right a big great fck all.

Those same idiots, prevented superpowers and the adversary from the east to surround us, they also have created a first rate military conventional and nuclear with peanuts and also looked after the family and children of martyrs what the fck have the dockwads you vote fo time and time and again have achieved, yes that's right a big great fck all.
I'm afraid you are on you own now, some anonymous mod says: "He said nothing wrong. Actually it's a pretty sensible post."

I am running away to see if I can rescue/preserve some sanity

I'm afraid you are on you own now, some anonymous mod says: "He said nothing wrong. Actually it's a pretty sensible post."

I am running away to see if I can rescue/preserve some sanity

I'm on the cusp of saying fck shit.

Your unconditional reaction and respect for civilians shows a lot, thank you for your service. Hopefully you are in not charge of the team who „ saved us from the superpowers“, save your anger and energy for the enemy’s , we are the citizens and just demand citizens right, if our Soldiers are getting daily massacred, then we have the right to question it. Enough Said !

Last edited:
Your unconditional reaction and respect for civilians shows a lot, thank you for your service.

Nearly everyone I know and love Is a civilian, I apologise if I come across too harshly, my PTSD comes out unfortunately.

But i tell you this is there is great frustration about our political leaders, not providing enough leadership.

Nearly everyone I know and love Is a civilian, I apologise if I come across too harshly, my PTSD comes out unfortunately.

But i tell you this is there is great frustration about our political leaders, not providing enough leadership.

But @Rafi, what ever the shortages are, and the situation is, ISPR has to clarify it, if Babars team would do their job better then you would not have so many threads such like this, with people asking for do more.

There is a gap between the civilians and those in charge, the public don’t need Pakistan Army Songs, but weekly press conference.

And Imran Khan is not better then the goons before regarding the leadership issue ?

What ever, regardless what we demand and you are telling, there will not be any fast changes in the next few years, historically proven. Only if new doctrine, strategy, tactics and training is applied.

And yes of course more funds, More parked drones ^^

Last edited:
But @Rafi, what ever the shortages are, and the situation is, ISPR has to clarify it, if Babars team would do their job better then you would not have so many threads such like this, with people asking for do more.

There is a gap between the civilians and those in charge, the public don’t need Pakistan Army Songs, but weekly press conference.

And Imran Khan is not better then the goons before regarding the leadership issue ?

What ever, regardless what we demand and you are telling, there will not be any fast changes in the next few years, historically proven. Only if new doctrine, strategy, tactics and training is applied.

And yes of course more funds, More parked drones ^^

"Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die."

We will continue to fight and die for this country, I thank all citizens who care for the soldiers.

You have it all wrong, it's people like you, who don't realise that justifying deaths of soldiers is the main reason our society is so okay with them dying in the first place.

Terrorists are still placing IEDs and ambushing troops on regular patrol regions, constantly monitoring our troop movements and striking at the same place multiple times, because they know we fail to learn from our mistakes. There's no constant monitoring of routes taken by SFs, there's no aerial support (bar few cases).

As for clips, ask around on this forum, members are well aware of what I'm talking about. From Coastal highway ambush, to checkposts.

Lastly Swat and ZeA were active conflicts, where all units were active for a short period of time, the need of the hour is constant vigilance.

Stop justifying negligence, these "few" casualties over a span of decades is a massive amount.

I am not going to continue this debate after this post but kindly don’t assume that I am trying to justify the deaths of our men, thats just hurtful.

Its naive to assume that following the things you say will suddenly make these casualties or attacks stop. I never said there isn’t negligence (every death to an IED is pure negligence, so is any death because of a Hilux or a base that the enemy can walk right into) or that there aren’t things to improve.

My point has always been that we should be trying to stop these attacks at the root, no matter what method we use to do it, which is where the pure inaction is on the part of both the leadership and most of Pakistans people. There’s traitors in the country and no one does anything about them, foreign powers conspire against us to support these miscreants and we don’t do anything, and more than 3/4ths the nation doesn’t pay taxes and then asks where the equipment for our troops is. We’ve been trying to shoot this problem of terrorists away for 20 years and it’s still not fully gone, why?

Because More armor and firepower will just prolong the fight and not end it, and no matter how well equipped you are, fighting means casualties. That doesn’t mean I’m against improvements in tactics or firepower.
I just don’t see enough people complaining about the correct thing to the correct people. I.e stopping these attacks altogether, which is the only solution. Let’s say PA doesn’t use any of these tactics and now adopts them, and the casualties still come in the same, then what? Is that when we will realize that this wasn’t the solution? Or should we already be demanding the actual solution now? I fully support what you propose too. Give our troops what they need, but what they need most to stay alive is an end to this war.

And if you still think All of that suddenly makes casualties vanish, well then I’m amazed the US army had any casualties at all…after all they had drones, MRAPS, constant patrols, the best air cover, the best training, the most defended bases, the best funding…all of what you think will solve our problems.

Let’s agree to disagree, but just don’t insult people with assumptions as big as that. You never know what someone has lost in this war, I have seen the same war as you. We’re all hoping for the same improvement at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Shame on @Zarvan and couple of others who were believing in fake twitter posts like always.
What is true is the attack was massive. Thank GOD other soldiers were just injured but it was not small number who attacked. And they were not sleeper cells. It seem TTP and ISIS dogs are quite easily crossing border. And it's not good.

What is true is the attack was massive. Thank GOD other soldiers were just injured but it was not small number who attacked. And they were not sleeper cells. It seem TTP and ISIS dogs are quite easily crossing border. And it's not good.
Attack was massive or not is not the point. But quoting figures from unverfied accounts and that too without confirmation is wrong. P.S attack was actually conduced by Pakistani forces to flee the kidnapped telecom workers. Apparantly it didn't worked out yet but another operation is expected today or happening already.

Attack was massive or not is not the point. But quoting figures from unverfied accounts and that too without confirmation is wrong. P.S attack was actually conduced by Pakistani forces to flee the kidnapped telecom workers. Apparantly it didn't worked out yet but another operation is expected today or happening already.
Because sadly most of the times they have proven to be right. Tragic it may seem most of the time those fundos have proven to be right which doesn't please me.

Because sadly most of the times they have proven to be right. Tragic it may seem most of the time those fundos have proven to be right which doesn't please me.
what right ? there is a huge difference in 15 and 2-3

Back
Top Bottom