What's new

2 soldiers embraced shahadat during an IBO in Central Kurram

Account is suspended maybe be because of fake news.

Rescue mission was completed yesterday and a thread was posted about it yesterday where it said 1 terrorist was killed and workers were rescued.

Even Taliban have claimed 5 Army men were martyred how can you say 15 ?
The kidnappers were ISKP not TTP.

Ok, AI Board PSF twitter Just got suspended after he reported the 15 soldiers casualties...
Was it him ? He seemed a credible guy and indians funnily are saying Pakistani deep state got it suspended 😁😂
The kidnappers were ISKP not TTP.
I never said it were TTP bahi workers were kidnapped by ISKP and rescued yesterday but today TTP claimed to have martyred 5 Pakistan soldiers

Well causalities are excpected in rescue ops

What bothers me are IEDs and hit & run ...where lack of air support and MRAPs matter

Was it him ? He seemed a credible guy and indians funnily are saying Pakistani deep state got it suspended 😁😂

I never said it were TTP bahi workers were kidnapped by ISKP and rescued yesterday but today TTP claimed to have martyred 5 Pakistan soldiers
He reported 15 causalties. That includes 11 shaheed, 4 MIA incl 1 captain

Ok, AI Board PSF twitter Just got suspended after he reported the 15 soldiers casualties...
I am in contact with PSF team .... i will check what happened....am guessing Twitter India reported it....

Twitter / Facebook cannot allow OSINT accounts that take Indians to the cleaners on front foot.....take our example, constantly getting shadow banned on all Social Media platforms....

Thankyou for deleting topics with wrong information.
in the process i created a mess...posts are all messed up...i merged two threads and deleted 1....

there were three threads running on same story :fie:

I am in contact with PSF team .... i will check what happened....am guessing Twitter India reported it....

Twitter / Facebook cannot allow OSINT accounts that take Indians to the cleaners on front foot.....take our example, constantly getting shadow banned on all Social Media platforms....
Wilco

Perhaps though i wouldn't be surprised if it isnt due to a mass report, Waleed (The person who owns that account) has a history of doing pretty nasty stuff. Last time he was banned for threatening to rape a woman.

I don't understand the obsession of Pakistanis to highlight their loses? In west, they will supress it as much as they can.

Wait for official confirmation??

I don't understand the obsession of Pakistanis to highlight their loses? In west, they will supress it as much as they can.

Wait for official confirmation??

It is more to do with the members here to get more attention and likes.

Back
Top Bottom