2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

UNB, Joypurhat

India's Border Security Force (BSF) members intruded into Bangladesh twice and kidnapped two Bangladeshis from West Ramkrishnapur border in sadar upazila on Tuesday night and Wednesday.

The victims were identified as Nazmul Hossain Ujjwal, 33, son of Moazzem Hossain and Mizanur Rahman, 19, son of Abdul Quddus of West Krishnapur village under Dhalahar union in the upazila.
Family sources said, BSF caught Nazmul on Tuesday late night and Mizanur on Wednesday afternoon from near the No 76 Main Pillar at the frontier village and dragged them into India and were torturing both since their capture.

When contacted at 5:30pm yesterday, Joypurhat BGB 3 Battalion Commander Lt Col Khasru Shabbir Ali admitted the incident, saying that they have already sent to letter inviting their BSF counterparts to attend a flag meeting to discuss the procedure of handing over the captives to them.

http://thenewnationbd.com/newsdetails.aspx?newsid=65400

Really ? Do you know the reason why they were picked ?

I am waiting for that update.

I can't believe that they did this though. How can the Indian forces fully violate this, what the hack was BDR doing?

Family sources said, BSF caught Nazmul on Tuesday late night and Mizanur on Wednesday afternoon from near the No 76 Main Pillar at the frontier village and dragged them into India and were torturing both since their capture.

I am waiting for that update.I can't believe that they did this though. How can the Indian forces fully violate this, what the hack was BDR doing?
How does their family know they are being tortured ?

Point is if there are some people problem to India, they will be targeted. Every country do that. We are sick of these illegal immigrants from BD.

why were they kidnapped? Why does BSF do such an evil thing without any valid reason?

I am waiting for that update.

I can't believe that they did this though. How can the Indian forces fully violate this, what the hack was BDR doing?

Since Awami League regime came to power with indian bag of cash, 52 army officers commanding BDR were killed and BDR was turned into a force that can not fire on border violation by BSF. Furthermore, recently Awami League regime pulled BDR from border to suppress political opposition. And now we see BSF even intruding inside Bangladesh and kidnapping bangladeshis.

Recent Economist article described indian violation and killing of Bangladeshis as:

"No country at peace with its neighbours has more citizens shot dead by the security forces of one of its neighbours."
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233612-most-bucks-biggest-bang.html#ixzz2KAPgN6bs

Human Rights Watch described indian BSF as "Trigger happy".

Hello Krait.namastay ji. Bhai sab main toh near the hilli border hi rehta hu.one can see india from their window.hum log to yehi dekha,yehi suna it's not BDR but bsf. kyon ki yaha ki log apni zameen pe kam karne ke liye jati hai.magar har waqt indian force un logon ko goli kerte rehte hai. ek bar toh ,apki great BSF indian bangalion ko hamari borders pe push-in bhi kardala.but BDR very politely push them back.

If BSF is very correct why mamata criticize them just a few days before? can you explain.aur phir bhi agar ap ko deikhna hai,who's right who's wrong ,inviting you to BD. khud he dekh lo how brutaly your BSF kill our ppl.and by the way, we live in the border , we know very very well who is wrong who is right.we don't need any media,paper.

And should I tell you what these illegal BD do in our country ? We are sick of them. Come 2014, all will be sent back to live with you, neer the border or wherever you want.

Then BSF will be silent. Then only peace will come.

Its unfortunate how Bangladeshis are being treated by India.

No ,it's unfortunate that either our govt is not pointing finger to this very issue, or we are helpless. India just enjoying us.

And should I tell you what these illegal BD do in our country ? We are sick of them. Come 2014, all will be sent back to live with you, neer the border or wherever you want.

HOw come they are illegal when they are inside BD territory?

krait veera, vo jo illegal ki ap bat kar rahe ho,vo log Indians hai .Not Bangladeshi. Bangal hone se hi koi Bangladeshi nai banta. jab push in kia aap ki BSF, or BDR un logon ko push-back karaya os waqt vo log khud hi bola," Hum log bangal hai is liye hamein hamari hi force bangal desh pe push-in kar rahe hai.or bd bhi hamein nhi apnaya,hum kaha jaenge ".

and please veera,mere ko Indian media ki story mat sunao. jab main yaha border mein rehta ho,mujhe tumse achi tarah maloom hai,kon galat or kon sahi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom