What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Still very, very smart cricket from Dhoni.
He knows Pakistanis can have a mental lock against India and so a sure 180+ is better than risky target of 250 at that point in the game.

Anyway, even 'tuk tuk' will win Pakistan this game. Just don't panic.

ball will swing alot in initial 15 overs and kumar is very good at that , the thing that is worrying is the way Pakistan has let india get out of the jail after 29-5 normally a team gets the opponent out around 100 but we dropped the catch and lost the grip .had that catch not dropped it would have a whole different game

Remember in ICC champions trophy on same kind of track Pakistan had SA down for 49-5 but boucher came and smashed Pakistan ending up with a score of around 230 and Pakistan got bowled out in less than 100 runs , same was the case with Pakistan NZ match in ICC champions trophy , same year

Our batting is fragile and younis khan has not performed with bat for quite a long time now

sara match karaab hochuka hey dhoni grt inning sari mehnat zaza

bdW dhoni nd his fellow CSK-ians are playing their part well in their homegrnd..;)

Apart from Dhoni, great inning by Suresh Raina and Ashwin..

I was right. I blame Misbah now for all this. Dhoni is now gathering momentum because of him.

lou ji dhulai

Record 7th wicket partnership in Pak vs india matches

I was right. I blame Misbah now for all this. Dhoni is now gathering momentum because of him.

Nah, don't tell me that the same Pak side which scored 180 in 20 overs a few days ago--with B. Kumar bowling-- can't score 225 in 50 overs?

This is still Pakistan's game.

Back
Top Bottom