What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Its so irritating to see pakistani players wearing shades during the match.. As far the record goes, players have dropped catches and were victim of poor fielding due to the shades.. We should ban them to use shades ... Boils your blood when you see them at it and they have nothing to back it up...

50 partnership for dhoni and ashwin what a time to bring up 50 run partnership

Dhoni is playing Captains inning!! That will shut his critics down!!

Ya, you got a great captain.
In this innings the other side's captain has helped by dropping a crucial and easy catch.

Still this is Pakistan's game to lose as of now...

Captain's inning being played by dhoni, not i a sense of scores but in a sense of securing his wicket and stablizing everything, Pakistan team is losing the plot here, the bowlers need to get the grip

In this innings the other side's captain has helped by dropping a crucial and easy catch.

whose catch was dropped by misbah?

Whenever ash win has been given a chance he has exceeded expectation with the bat. I think it's time for him to move up

I really never cared when India lost against all in test series and one days after World Cup. I always prayed for that even if India loose various tournaments, ICC Knockout, etc. I just wanted to see India win World Cup in my youth and see Sachin holding the cup. For me Dhoni will always be a hero because before 2011, I didn't thought this team can win WC.

I like India beating Pakistan more than anything but the cricket craze has gone down after the final wish was fulfilled. I think many Pakistanis feels the same way of seeing Pakistan win world up in their youth so that they can feel what their parents felt when Imran got you the World Cup.

From my POV, Hafeez is the best candidate considering he is maturing fast, he is defending and aggressive like Dhoni, Ponting and Smith.

See there are Muslims in the crowd wearing their attire and beard without fear in secular india
Yaar phattu plan hai. Who log shower mien nahaate nahin. Kue ke pas balti sabun aur langot mien snaan karte hain
Match tere village main nahin ho raha bhai. :rofl:

Aur ye secular India kyun laaya tu. Kahe is thread ko kharab karna chahta hai. Aaram se match dekh. Politics dusre thread main karna.

bastard e ha otherwise we would have bowled them out under 100

Still very, very smart cricket from Dhoni.
He knows Pakistanis can have a mental lock against India and so a sure 180+ is better than risky target of 250 at that point in the game.

Anyway, even 'tuk tuk' will win Pakistan this game. Just don't panic.

That's my madras. Still sultry and makes you feel like you want to get out of your body. Lol

Playing cricket in Chennai is a pain!! You will drain 10 times faster than any other place..

Back
Top Bottom