What's new

16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

Just because you Indians stole our dishes doesn't mean they are not ours. I can bet you don't even know what yakhni means in yakhni pulao. And Nihari is an Indian dish? Since when do Indians eat cow? :lol:

Get real my little bharti friend.
Epic reply as expected from intelligent beings, dishes cant be stolen sir, its not like u wrote recipes on some confidential files and we sabotaged ur storage house to steal them. Why u guys were sleeping when we were as u said "stealing" ur dishes. Go and check history of most cuisines mentioned and see where they originated from on google, its free to use, unless u believe its a raw or mossad propoganda.

Funny to see u guys claiming indian heritage as ur own as u dont even know about ur originations. Try arabs history they might be more willing to accommodate u guys, we are not thanks

Anyways on topic, guys do try paneer makhmali with loads of malai and butter for people who dont care about large bellies, u can add chicken or mutton instead of paneer if u hate it. And its too easy to make too

WHAT..... you still have not tried it......:disagree::disagree:

i returned from my outing about a hour and half ago, and though this was to a shopping area i neither found a desi sweets shop nor the restaurant i went to had gulab jamun ( maybe for today ), so i must savor the recommendation another time ( i will say the 4th or 5th of next month ).

i apologize for not trying out your recommendation soon after you made it.

O Bhai... except for Balochi Sajji & Lahori Charga, all the food you mentioned are commonly available in India.

Its more of a South Asian Mughlai food instead of 'Pakistani' food. You can surely take credit for regional specialities like Balochi Sajji etc. :-)

You must visit ENT asap. I think there is some issue with your Olfactory system. Get well soon.

Lolz, pakistanis here trying to rebrand indian cuisines as their own and resort to name calling what we indians are called in uk n blah blah when they are made to face the reality, if i say what pakistanis are called in uk i wud be banned. Lol. Again try google or ask any gora what he thinks where the cuisine mentioned originated the answer wud burn lot of as*** here.

So tell me, can I get 'Roash, Sohbat, Khadda gosht and Chappal kebab' easily in India? Do you even know what they are or look like? Can I slaughter a cow in India in any region? And if I can't how the hell I'm going to prepare those dishes? Indian huh?

Is there anything in the world you guys believe did not originate in India? Geez!

i returned from my outing about a hour and half ago, and though this was to a shopping area i neither found a desi sweets shop nor the restaurant i went to had gulab jamun ( maybe for today ), so i must savor the recommendation another time ( i will say the 4th or 5th of next month ).

i apologize for not trying out your recommendation soon after you made it.
Make sure next time.kudos

So tell me, can I get 'Roash, Sohbat, Khadda gosht and Chappal kebab' easily in India? Do you even know what they are or look like? Can I slaughter a cow in India in any region? And if I can't how the hell I'm going to prepare those dishes? Indian huh?

Is there anything in the world you guys believe did not originate in India? Geez!
Dont try that artificial hippy language, doesnt suit on us desis, and m not claiming that all cuisines mentioned originated in india, but most of those 16 are indian.

Who says that Roash, Sohbat belong to India? We were talking about the food mentioned in Top 16 list.

Aur Bhai, Khadda Gosh is verypopular in Rajasthan where they use to marinate whole rabbit or goat with spices and roti and bury it in soil and burn wood/coal on top of it.

Moreover, meat eating does not equate to cow only. Only cow slaughter is banned here. People can still eat buffalo, goat, sheep, medha, chicken, duck, pork etc.

I must admit that generally Indians are not voracious meat eaters. We usually eat meat once or twice a week. South Indians and Punjabis eat it more often. North Eastern states eat almost daily.

Muslim community of India whose population is equal to Pakistan have same culinary habit like Pakistanis. They eat nonveg daily like aaloo gosht, daal gosht, shaljam gosht, gobhi gosht, nihari, paya etc etc (just like you guys).

what's the fuss its just food, Pakistanis can claim its theirs and Indians can claim its ours and have it and rest specially the west as they know jack about them ,for them them everything subcontinent is Indian can have it as Indian .

what's the fuss its just food, Pakistanis can claim its theirs and Indians can claim its ours and have it and rest specially the west as they know jack about them ,for them them everything subcontinent is Indian can have it as Indian .
Actually fuss is about pakistanis claiming indian heritage as their own even when they consider themselves as descendents of arabs, they dont even know their history and claiming india's as their own, someone here was claiming indus valley civilization as their own, hell i watched a pakistani movies where actor said taj mahal was built by them.

In my village a friend is making a delicious meal.
Last year picture.

27356212_10215020269401454_1715127175326933936_o.jpg

27545638_1775838662720083_6212552898499529508_n.jpg

27540582_1775839129386703_4943780461150810914_n.jpg

27459463_1775838756053407_9041635386228315080_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom