What's new

16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

Chuckles and bent over laughing. Yeh you get this with Gangalander's. They will lynch their people for even thinking of eating meat but on internet all Indian's are biggest meat eaters on earth. Suddenly there are no vegies in Gangaland.

On internet - meat eat cow

NZXyhmU.jpg

In India - Holy Cow

_86093025_gettyimages-136351887-1.jpg

As soon as a sole Pakistani issue is discuss these maggots start to appear from everywhere as if it's a rainy season, claiming that authentic Pakistani stuff is actually Indians. Yeh I am ***ing queen of England.

You just have to put them in their place, cut them down to peices and humiliate them.

As soon as a sole Pakistani issue is discuss these maggots start to appear from everywhere as if it's a rainy season, claiming that authentic Pakistani stuff is actually Indians. Yeh I am ***ing queen of England.

You just have to put them in their place, cut them down to peices and humiliate them.

Yep. Mention Pakistani food, Pakistani history or Pakistani dress and watch what will happen. All of a sudden every Indian eats this.

6ac740cdf90cc2696d3a51cb7a146e63.jpg

Wears this

Men-Latest-Shalwar-Kameez-2013-4.jpg

and is heir to this

Mohenjo-daro.jpg

Psss. The truth. Only about 3% do this. That is those in shadow of Pakistan. Mostly Indian Punjabi. The 3% become the 97%.

well no questions on the carnivores. No questions on that. Indeed they are. Very true.

So i am sure indians can have exclusive rights over all those butten chicken curries to all those mouth watering punjabi curry dishes.

If you go through the different Pakistani dishes that are listed in this post, none of them is a curry. We prefer as one poster mentioned shorba or better Tandori/barbque with our naans and rice. In Pakistan you won't serve curry on weddings, that will look odd to put it mildly. Our taste and the way we prepare our food is of different level.

I havent seen in UK. its either clearly Pakistani or attributed to a Pakistani cities in restaurant names. Besides our food is very well distinguished. We are beef eaters, proper.
I guess it depends on what part of the UK you are in and the kind of area you are talking about (if you get what I mean).

Frankly, as someone who has never lived in an "ethnic" area and has been to educational establishments made up of overwhelmingly white people I don't see anything you have said reflected in reality. Curry/tandoori/naan etc are all associated with "Indian food" here in the UK. Go on any app/website and you will see the food catergories "Chinese,Indian, Italian, British (sometimes ie Fish and chips)" but never "Pakistani" (I honestly have never seen it).

Most Indian restruants are Indian but many are also Pakistani or Bangledeshi (sometimes even Nepali), with Goras/local people, they know what to expect with "Indian" and thus this is the term that is used, even serving the exact same food "Pakistani" or "Bangledeshi" cuisine would not attract the same response from the locals- that is a fact.

Of course, if we are talking about Bradford or Leeds then that is another conversation...

I guess it depends on what part of the UK you are in and the kind of area you are talking about (if you get what I mean).

Frankly, as someone who has never lived in an "ethnic" area and has been to educational establishments made up of overwhelmingly white people I don't see anything you have said reflected in reality. Curry/tandoori/naan etc are all associated with "Indian food" here in the UK. Go on any app/website and you will see the food catergories "Chinese,Indian, Italian, British (sometimes ie Fish and chips)" but never "Pakistani" (I honestly have never seen it).

Most Indian restruants are Indian but many are also Pakistani or Bangledeshi (sometimes even Nepali), with Goras/local people, they know what to expect with "Indian" and thus this is the term that is used, even serving the exact same food "Pakistani" or "Bangledeshi" cuisine would not attract the same response from the locals- that is a fact.

Of course, if we are talking about Bradford or Leeds then that is another conversation...

Its a legacy of British raj who refered these lands as india, a colinial entity. nothing to do with the India which came into being on 15th August 1947. Thats were the confusion was created. You lot exploit the colonial name and try to hijack stuff that doesn't belong to you at first place. You won't sell your food in western civilization as "bharti" food, if you know what I mean. It is just a wrong perception created by colonial history. Things are changing however. The west is coming to realise as to what's is Pakistani and Indian.

Its a legacy of British raj who refered these lands as india, a colinial entity. nothing to do with the India which came into being on 15th August 1947. Thats were the confusion was created. You lot exploit the colonial name and try to hijack stuff that doesn't belong to you at first place. You won't sell your food in western civilization as "bharti" food, if you know what I mean. It is just a wrong perception created by colonial history
That doesn't really account for the Bangledeshis and especially Nepalis doing the same thing though. One way or another, India's "brand" is just that much easier to sell and more established.

The west is coming to realise as to what's is Pakistani and Indian.
If you say so.....

Yep. Mention Pakistani food, Pakistani history or Pakistani dress and watch what will happen. All of a sudden every Indian eats this.

6ac740cdf90cc2696d3a51cb7a146e63.jpg

Wears this

Men-Latest-Shalwar-Kameez-2013-4.jpg

and is heir to this

Mohenjo-daro.jpg

Psss. The truth. Only about 3% do this. That is those in shadow of Pakistan. Mostly Indian Punjabi. The 3% become the 97%.

Its called small d*** syndrome.

O Bhai... except for Balochi Sajji & Lahori Charga, all the food you mentioned are commonly available in India.

Its more of a South Asian Mughlai food instead of 'Pakistani' food. You can surely take credit for regional specialities like Balochi Sajji etc. :-)

Looks good and I'm sure they are delicious. One request I wish to make to Pakistani restaurant owners who always tag India in their name. It's always Indian and Pakistani Cuisine or simply just Indian cuisine, at-least in the U.S.

If Pakistanis really want their cuisine to be world famous, they need to remove the word Indian from their restaurants.

You must visit ENT asap. I think there is some issue with your Olfactory system. Get well soon.

First I am not brown. Secondly, I don't give monkeys of how many of you lot eat gao mata, pork, or curries. As a nation according to your majority belief you are by default a vege nation. For a vege nation to claim that they can cook beef meat lamb chicken better compared to us lot who are born beef eaters is a self defeating argument.

Your country men are enough to destroy the UK, the curry smell that you lot carry is frankly suffocating.

Haha,,,apart from couple of dishes all r Indian,,,butthurt Pakistanis can go cry a river :lol:
ps-out of the list,,,i wud like to try balochi sajji,,,looks gud n moderately spicy in comparison to d othr stuff

Last edited:
Haha,,,apart from couple of dishes all r Indian,,,butthurt Pakistanis can go cry a river :lol:
All meat dishes are certainly Indian.

Holy Cow

Sacred_cow2.jpg

A Hindu devotee crawls under a sacred cow on the eve of Gopastami in Hyderabad on November 3, 2011. The Gopastami festival, which commemorates Hindu Lord

hindu-devotee-crawls-under-a-sacred-cow-on-the-eve-of-gopastami-in-picture-id132037872

Vegetarianism is Muslim cult that prohibits the consumption of any meat. It leaves meat dishes to the world famous meat lovers of India. Think meat think Holy cow. think Holy Cow think India.

You seriously need to apply some burnol. To whole world these are Indian dishes. For your information, ’Indian' here does not denote political India but entire South Asia. You are also culturally Indian. You just cant wish it away.

Regarding beef, its freely available in India. For you beef means cow. For us beef is essentially bufallo. Since you dont belong to India, you know crap about our country or its cuisine.

All meat dishes are certainly Indian.

Holy Cow

Sacred_cow2.jpg

A Hindu devotee crawls under a sacred cow on the eve of Gopastami in Hyderabad on November 3, 2011. The Gopastami festival, which commemorates Hindu Lord

hindu-devotee-crawls-under-a-sacred-cow-on-the-eve-of-gopastami-in-picture-id132037872

Vegetarianism is Muslim cult that prohibits the consumption of any meat. It leaves meat dishes to the world famous meat lovers of India. Think meat think Holy cow. think Holy Cow think India.

Lolz, pakistanis here trying to rebrand indian cuisines as their own and resort to name calling what we indians are called in uk n blah blah when they are made to face the reality, if i say what pakistanis are called in uk i wud be banned. Lol. Again try google or ask any gora what he thinks where the cuisine mentioned originated the answer wud burn lot of as*** here.

Lolz, pakistanis here trying to rebrand indian cuisines as their own and resort to name calling what we indians are called in uk n blah blah when they are made to face the reality, if i say what pakistanis are called in uk i wud be banned. Lol. Again try google or ask any gora what he thinks where the cuisine mentioned originated the answer wud burn lot of as*** here.

Just because you Indians stole our dishes doesn't mean they are not ours. I can bet you don't even know what yakhni means in yakhni pulao. And Nihari is an Indian dish? Since when do Indians eat cow? :lol:

Get real my little bharti friend.

Back
Top Bottom