What's new

16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

People who have been to Pakistan swear by the fact that Pakistani cuisine is no doubt one of the best in the world. Our spices are exported worldwide and the taste, flavor and aroma they give to the food is just too delicious for words. These pictures will probably do justice to the deliciousness of Pakistani Cuisine and prove why it is the best.

Here are some of the best desi dishes from Pakistani cuisine.

1. The Oh-so-delicious Seekh Kebabs

2. And the yum malicious Chicken Malai Boti

3. No meal can be complete without the traditional naan of Pakistan

Tandoori which has taken the world by a storm

5. And our Lahori Charga sprinkled with chaat masala and drizzled with lemons…

6. And Balochi Sajji, which you won’t get anywhere else in the world except Balochistan

7. The Simple but savory Biryani

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::pakistan:
I am really going to taste sheekh kebab. Tandoori & lollipop are my all time favorites. Biryani is not on my top list. Mutton least preferable, chicken average, lamb & crab all time preferred. Fish on certain occasion. But most of all, chicken based soup is the eatable for which I can give life.

...:toast_sign:

8. The Simple white Pulao that is full of surprises of flavor and taste

9. The mind-blowing mutton Korma that will set your mouth on fire but leave a long-lasting taste to relish

10. The tempting haleem that will make you forget everything else

11. The scrumptious Nihari you will want to eat now

12. The appetizing Halwa Puri that gives a great start to your day

13. And these lovely samosas that are just the best starters ever

14. And the crunchy Jalebis that give a delicious sweetness to your meals

15. What dessert can be better than these tasty Gulab Jamuns?
Just had mutton in dinner though not preferred.

what about multani sohan halwa
a10_big.jpg

KACHORI
hqdefault.jpg

ROGHNI NAAAN

13015640_940463802729052_3965998496641571045_n.jpg

Last edited:
16. And this refreshing Falooda?

These traditional foods are so delightful and full of flavor, just one bite will prove why Pakistani cuisine is the best in the world. Want to know why it is the best? Just have a bite of these pleasures that you would be lucky to get if you are a Pakistani.

fjdzyg.jpg
MY brother brings faluda almost every weekend.

lovely jubly!!

aahhh I can even smell it. That big chunk of beef with "anar dana" in it and sprinkle of lemon with freshly baked naans.

Looks good and I'm sure they are delicious. One request I wish to make to Pakistani restaurant owners who always tag India in their name. It's always Indian and Pakistani Cuisine or simply just Indian cuisine, at-least in the U.S.

If Pakistanis really want their cuisine to be world famous, they need to remove the word Indian from their restaurants.

I havent seen in UK. its either clearly Pakistani or attributed to a Pakistani cities in restaurant names. Besides our food is very well distinguished. We are beef eaters, proper.

when the hell did seekh kebabs, malai tikka, naan (ours are oval, a naan can never be round), tandoori chicken, biryani, pulao, mutton korma, halwa puri, samosas, jalebis and gulab jamun become "pakistani" ?

that baluchi saaj and lahori charga seem good though.

We are beef eaters, proper.
as are many here, I'll bet our mallu beef fry and north eastern stir fry and other beef broths kick the shit out of your boring beef biryani and kormas.

unless you have a uniquely Pakistani way of cooking it that is not available just the same in Hindustan.

when the hell did seekh kebabs, malai tikka, naan (ours are oval, a naan can never be round), tandoori chicken, biryani, pulao, mutton korma, halwa puri, samosas, jalebis and gulab jamun become "pakistani" ?

that baluchi saaj and lahori charga seem good though.

as are many here, I'll bet our mallu beef fry and north eastern stir fry and other beef broths kick the shit out of your boring beef biryani and kormas.

unless you have a uniquely Pakistani way of cooking it that is not available just the same in Hindustan.

You back to your gangaland land son , you curry muncher. You veges telling us how to cook beef? would your state even allow you to smell beef let alone cook it?

your "indian" food smell like shite to be honest. I wont even take my mother in law to a indian restaurant. you have to spin your cloths twice in washing machine in a hope to sort the smell of curry. Here in UK indians are not "seen" they are "smelled" from distance. and you audacity to challange the authenticity of Pakistani food? Bullsh|t.

Man i just ate and this made me hungry again.... Yum Yum.....

DamPukht is missing :P

where are you?? long time no see.

and i too salivated when i saw that mutton korma.

i didn't like biryani, falooda and gulab jamun, but the rest are lip smacking.

You back to your gangaland land son , you curry muncher. You veges telling us how to cook beef? would your state even allow you to smell beef let alone cook it?

your "indian" food smell like shite to be honest. I wont even take my mother in law to a indian restaurant. you have to spin your cloths twice in washing machine in a hope to sort the smell of curry. Here in UK indians are not "seen" they are "smelled" from distance. and you audacity to challange the authenticity of Pakistani food? Bullsh|t.

no need for that, please.

these are all desi foods and we all understand them... that's what matters.

good job destroying the UK, you wahhabi isis filth, you lot give all brown people a bad name.

you too.

and you can mention the sanghis if you are talking of reactionaries.

else let this thread be limited to food.

what about multani sohan halwa
a10_big.jpg

never liked these shaped halwa/peda things, too sweet for me.

i like kachori, accompanied with both the sweet chutney and green chutney.

ROGHNI NAAAN

13015640_940463802729052_3965998496641571045_n.jpg

with what is this eaten??

Food is a BAD thing

Because it makes you Fat

One of The greatest happiness in life is having a flat stomach :-)

where are you?? long time no see.

and i too salivated when i saw that mutton korma.

i didn't like biryani, falooda and gulab jamun, but the rest are lip smacking.

Whaaaaaaat you Don't Like Biryani and Gulab Jamun :woot::woot:

well i went to Karachi.... and my Laptop screen was cracked while i was travelling :D :D that's why i was cut off from everything :D

you too.

and you can mention the sanghis if you are talking of reactionaries.
not a fan of ultra RW cultural/religio/racial supremacy here, not religious either, in fact I love beef lol.

but as bad some of the right wingers around the world (including some prominent elements of the sangh) are, saudi wahhabi islamo supremacism is just in a league of its own, these are the people in the west (mostly arab sunnis) who are in fact giving Islam a bad name globally.

but this thread is about jalebis and korma so we'll leave it for now.

Whaaaaaaat you Don't Like Biryani and Gulab Jamun :woot::woot:

well, biryani is mostly not well made... either it has a unpleasant smell or it has too much chilli, and i don't like the boiled type of meat that comes with it... though sometimes in small eateries i have asked for biryani rice that comes without its meat and as accompaniment i ask for kabab... also, i am yet to encounter in india that white biryani that was posted by ghazi ( i think ) and this biryani being available in one pakistani city.

gulab jamun is too sweet for me, though it has been recommended to me by @django that i try them warm with vanilla ice cream on top... have yet to try that style.

well i went to Karachi.... and my Laptop screen was cracked while i was travelling :D :D that's why i was cut off from everything :D

and what was the experience of being cut off??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom