What's new

16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

People who have been to Pakistan swear by the fact that Pakistani cuisine is no doubt one of the best in the world. Our spices are exported worldwide and the taste, flavor and aroma they give to the food is just too delicious for words. These pictures will probably do justice to the deliciousness of Pakistani Cuisine and prove why it is the best.

Here are some of the best desi dishes from Pakistani cuisine.

1. The Oh-so-delicious Seekh Kebabs

2. And the yum malicious Chicken Malai Boti

3. No meal can be complete without the traditional naan of Pakistan

Tandoori which has taken the world by a storm

5. And our Lahori Charga sprinkled with chaat masala and drizzled with lemons…

6. And Balochi Sajji, which you won’t get anywhere else in the world except Balochistan

7. The Simple but savory Biryani

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::pakistan:

...:toast_sign:

8. The Simple white Pulao that is full of surprises of flavor and taste

9. The mind-blowing mutton Korma that will set your mouth on fire but leave a long-lasting taste to relish

10. The tempting haleem that will make you forget everything else

11. The scrumptious Nihari you will want to eat now

12. The appetizing Halwa Puri that gives a great start to your day

13. And these lovely samosas that are just the best starters ever

14. And the crunchy Jalebis that give a delicious sweetness to your meals

15. What dessert can be better than these tasty Gulab Jamuns?

16. And this refreshing Falooda?

These traditional foods are so delightful and full of flavor, just one bite will prove why Pakistani cuisine is the best in the world. Want to know why it is the best? Just have a bite of these pleasures that you would be lucky to get if you are a Pakistani.

fjdzyg.jpg

In Tornot hospitals, Coronary care units are full of desis, I have been one of them so now i made a total switch from desi food.

What about the Peshawari Chaapli kababs with those massive Peshawari naans which I never manage to finish in one sitting.

Some items have good and bad imitations in our nations like Falooda.

Looks good and I'm sure they are delicious. One request I wish to make to Pakistani restaurant owners who always tag India in their name. It's always Indian and Pakistani Cuisine or simply just Indian cuisine, at-least in the U.S.

If Pakistanis really want their cuisine to be world famous, they need to remove the word Indian from their restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom