What's new

16 Reasons Why Pakistani Cuisine Is The Best In The World

gulab jamun is too sweet for me, though it has been recommended to me by @django that i try them warm with vanilla ice cream on top... have yet to try that style.

and what was the experience of being cut off??
WHAT..... you still have not tried it......:disagree::disagree:

WHAT..... you still have not tried it......:disagree::disagree:

sorry.

okay, tomorrow i will go to the same place where i had rasmalai some months ago and enquire if they do the combination.

sorry.

okay, tomorrow i will go to the same place where i had rasmalai some months ago and enquire if they do the combination.
It was first recommended to me in an upmarket Pindi restaurant. though you are no fan of upmarket/class I would ask you to ignore that bit and just taste the damn thing.kudos ....besides make sure they are quality gulabjaman

So @Freyja how many have you had ?:azn:

Almost all of them. I've never tried Balochi Sajji or Lahori Charga or Jalebis, but the others I've eaten.

Biryani's my favorite of the bunch, but that's not saying much because I like them all:lol:.

There's a few Pakistani restaurants in Oslo that Maddy and I like to visit on the weekends.

43726310d1bc3d7a5067f7bd0a743736_640x478.jpg

Almost all of them. I've never tried Balochi Sajji or Lahori Charga or Jalebis, but the others I've eaten.

Biryani's my favorite of the bunch, but that's not saying much because I like them all:lol:.

There's a few Pakistani restaurants in Oslo that Maddy and I like to visit on the weekends.

43726310d1bc3d7a5067f7bd0a743736_640x478.jpg
i have tasted almost all the foods but charsi hotel is something special ....this one is my favorite
61031392.jpg

Plus if you want the best chappal kabab just find this shop in peshawar, He is NO 1
jaleel-1.jpg

Last edited:
7/10 in the OP's list is Indian food.

and we eat plenty beef, and pork and everything else.

good job destroying the UK, you wahhabi isis filth, you lot give all brown people a bad name.

First I am not brown. Secondly, I don't give monkeys of how many of you lot eat gao mata, pork, or curries. As a nation according to your majority belief you are by default a vege nation. For a vege nation to claim that they can cook beef meat lamb chicken better compared to us lot who are born beef eaters is a self defeating argument.

Your country men are enough to destroy the UK, the curry smell that you lot carry is frankly suffocating.

Correct me if i am wrong here, in UK doesnt many of the Pakistanis own the same curry serving restaurants. Curry as a whole is eaten in Pakistan as well as in India. Adding beef or pork or whatever to curry does that make it less smelly. Correct me if i am wrong here
Indian curry has a very pungent odor, especially when they put coconut milk in it.

I am still unsure which specific curry you are talking about. i have been a native for north India and have still to find a curry to have coconut milk barring the curries from south india. North Indian food is mostly popular in UK.

Pakistanis don't eat curry as much we eat shorba which is less viscous and more like soup as opposed to gravy.

gangaland
Chuckles and bent over laughing. Yeh you get this with Gangalander's. They will lynch their people for even thinking of eating meat but on internet all Indian's are biggest meat eaters on earth. Suddenly there are no vegies in Gangaland.

On internet - meat eat cow

NZXyhmU.jpg

In India - Holy Cow

_86093025_gettyimages-136351887-1.jpg

Last edited:
Correct me if i am wrong here, in UK doesnt many of the Pakistanis own the same curry serving restaurants. Curry as a whole is eaten in Pakistan as well as in India. Adding beef or pork or whatever to curry does that make it less smelly. Correct me if i am wrong here

No curry is Indian food. We Pakistanis are carnivors. We might eat curry but as a last resort. And lastly we don't smell like a walking diarrhea, if you know what I mean.

well no questions on the carnivores. No questions on that. Indeed they are. Very true.

So i am sure indians can have exclusive rights over all those butten chicken curries to all those mouth watering punjabi curry dishes.

Mughlai cuisine is not exclusive to India, but butter chicken is.

Back
Top Bottom