What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian hubris again, mate you are the poorest of the poor, even a Liberian would not willingly live in some of the indian poverty.

And still the richest of the richest Pakistan is classified as a TOP FAILED state with the THIRD MOST negative influence on the world with NO money to pay for oil that they have to request for defered payments and CANNOT stand up to a country repeatedly violating its sovereignity with a Terrorism case being pursued on its Intelligence chief and the word Pakistani makes the Airport security in other countries view you with suspicion etc.

And yet the poorest of the poor India is classified as a Future Super power with countries beelining to invest in our country, with world countries exempting us from the very org that as created to stifle us etc.

Weird is the way of the world. :cheers:

answer my question abt ur super human complex.........
being a gay is not a criteria to get busted...

If that's you in the avatar - LoL - please speak English - do not understand what you are trying to say.

A very DEEP poem by Dr. Seuss:

All the woulda coulda shouldas
Laying in the sun
Talking about things
They woulda coulda shoulda done
Ran away and hid
From one little DID!

Great poem :tup:

I am not trolling, merely presenting facts, and I will continue to do so unless stopped by an Admin or Mod. Please report any of my posts you think are trolling.

This is not presenting facts but trolling:

A very DEEP poem by Dr. Seuss:

All the woulda coulda shouldas
Laying in the sun
Talking about things
They woulda coulda shoulda done
Ran away and hid
From one little DID!

Thank you for granting me permission to report your posts, I am truly honored!!!

Positivity regarding Pakistan is VERY different from delusional boasting.

Read Post # 7 of this thread (hint: it's on page # 1 of this thread) to see if it was positivity or delusional boasting.

Please try to understand that, but I don't think it is up to you since even Dr. Seuss was beyond your comprehension.

Someone who doesn't know the difference between tonnes & meters shouldn't be talking. :lol: :oops:

And still the richest of the richest Pakistan is classified as a TOP FAILED state with the THIRD MOST negative influence on the world with NO money to pay for oil that they have to request for defered payments and CANNOT stand up to a country repeatedly violating its sovereignity with a Terrorism case being pursued on its Intelligence chief and the word Pakistani makes the Airport security in other countries view you with suspicion etc.

And yet the poorest of the poor India is classified as a Future Super power with countries beelining to invest in our country, with world countries exempting us from the very org that as created to stifle us etc.

More indian hubris, you think of your selves a super power - when the average indian is deprived of a sandwich - LoL - indian superpower don't make me laugh - countries as poor and as God awful as india - should not be mentioned in the same sentence as suppppaar pawaar.

Leave these dudes to their delusions bro. I mean look at some of the points he's stated. SALT MINES? Whoa..

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

More indian hubris, you think of your selves a super power - when the average indian is deprived of a sandwich - LoL - indian superpower don't make me laugh - countries as poor and as God awful as india - should not be mentioned in the same sentence as suppppaar pawaar.

And yet they are mentioned in the same sentence. Whil your amazingly superior country struggles for it's existence.

People also think that Pakistan is easy to bomb.no point getting all defensive about it.
Macho-ism is the greatest sign of the weak

And a guy who was responsible for the industrial manslaughter of 3,000 indians gets a pass, ;)

WHO TOLD YOU THIS?? your school teacher?? does she know India has second largest middle class people who can afford a good life??

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Even after being on the rise, there is less poverty & hunger in Pakistan as compared to India.

Population to dekho apni country ka and then compare !!

Leave these dudes to their delusions bro. I mean look at some of the points he's stated. SALT MINES? Whoa..

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

And yet they are mentioned in the same sentence. Whil your amazingly superior country struggles for it's existence.

Ha, anyone who has actually witnessed india would never in a million years - call that hell hole a supppar pawaar.

We will still be here - when india as a state is long gone. :coffee:

Hubris and justified hubris. Next time your country is able to pay for its oil come back and call us poor. :wave:

For crying out loud cont compare industrial accidents and Pre-meditated killings in the middle of the road by a spy who photographed your sensitive location and was helping the TTP.

Also we did not pay for Anderson's return trip. Third it happened in 1984 when we were not the India of today.

25 innocents were killed in a dastardly drone attack just today. What is your Govt doing ?. So much for the badass,aggressive Pakistanis.

Now who's trolling? You expect Pakistanis to accept their country's mistakes, but you don't want to admit your country's mistakes. Which is why you are still trolling on. Stop derailing this thread further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom