What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, anyone who has actually witnessed india would never in a million years - call that hell hole a supppar pawaar.

We will still be here - when india as a state is long gone. :coffee:

wait and watch !! a decade later you read back all your posts !! you are gonna be embarrassed !!

Now who's trolling? You expect Pakistanis to accept their country's mistakes, but you don't want to admit your country's mistakes. Which is why you are still trolling on. Stop derailing this thread further.

Ask your mates to stop. Automatically I will stop. No point in bringing in India and then asking us to stop. If you throw the first punch get ready to receive them in return.

Capiche ?

Ha, anyone who has actually witnessed india would never in a million years - call that hell hole a supppar pawaar.

We will still be here - when india as a state is long gone. :coffee:

so after "martial race" it comes "gajwah-e-hind".
carry on :argh:

Hubris and justified hubris. Next time your country is able to pay for its oil come back and call us poor. :wave:

For crying out loud cont compare industrial accidents and Pre-meditated killings in the middle of the road by a spy who photographed your sensitive location and was helping the TTP.

Also we did not pay for Anderson's return trip. Third it happened in 1984 when we were not the India of today.

25 innocents were killed in a dastardly drone attack just today. What is your Govt doing ?. So much for the badass,aggressive Pakistanis.

Drones are killing some terrorists, but Anderson was responsible and got away, and what about the Sikh genocide - I heard they are living peacefully, getting old. Poor ol' india.

Ask your mates to stop. Automatically I will stop. No point in bringing in India and then asking us to stop.

Capiche ?

Did I bring India into this? This is my thread & you're ruining it.

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak - Rediff.com Business

India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.
But still they have better way of living than you! Better access to education better growth better social security for growth. Just do better than one single Indian state like Gujarat, Karnataka etc etc than we will understand you have done something.

You are more hungry then even deprived sub-Saharan Africa.
You are more rich than that Africa as well but sorry that cannot be said for you. Many sub-saharan deprived country has better facilities than you. lol

Ask your mates to stop. Automatically I will stop. No point in bringing in India and then asking us to stop.

Capiche ?

We should also try to understand their helplessness !! who likes to see their neighbors rising and themselves Failing !!

wait and watch !! a decade later you read back all your posts !! you are gonna be embarrassed !!

Just because you have no life, outside the internet - forget 10 years - maybe in 20 years, you will still be on a Pakistani Defense Site. :pdf:

But still they have better way of living than you! Better access to education better growth better social security for growth. Just do better than one single Indian state like Gujarat, Karnataka etc etc than we will understand you have done something.

You are more rich than that Africa as well but sorry that cannot be said for you. Many sub-saharan deprived country has better facilities than you. lol

The HDI has a lot of other factors, such as Education Index (Mean Years of Schooling Index & Expected Years of Schooling Index), infant mortality. While you perform MUCH better than Pakistan on these issues, Pakistan performs better than you in the factors of life expectancy, access to toilets, poverty, malnutrition & hunger, income/wealth distribution (GINI) etc. It's just that education has been given a larger weight than all the other parameters of the HDI.

Drones are killing some terrorists, but Anderson was responsible and got away,
Industrial disaster with other country violating your airspace and killing innocent? Than Japanese should be prosecuted for Fukushima disaster!! lol

and what about the Sikh genocide - I heard they are living peacefully, getting old. Poor ol' india.
How many prosecuted for Bangladesh massacre of 3 million? The largest one since WW-II?

Typical indian hubris, people starving to death - and this guy thinks they are happy lol. And the rub is an international survey has proved Pakistanis are happier than poor indians.

The HDI has a lot of other factors, such as Education Index (Mean Years of Schooling Index & Expected Years of Schooling Index), infant mortality. While you perform MUCH better than Pakistan on these issues, Pakistan performs better than you in the factors of life expectancy, access to toilets, poverty, malnutrition & hunger, income/wealth distribution (GINI) etc. It's just that education has been given a larger weight than all the other parameters of the HDI.

HDI have all those because this is the correct way of counting the living standard of people. Thats why small European countries have the highest HDI not US or Japan. It indicates how people living in a country.

Drones are killing some terrorists, but Anderson was responsible and got away, and what about the Sikh genocide - I heard they are living peacefully, getting old. Poor ol' india.

Drones killing terrorists ?:woot: But most of your country men dont agree with you.

Last month about 80 innocent civilians were killed in NW. What was the Pak Govt/Army reaction ? Please dont joke anymore or were they also "Terrorists" ?

Sikh genocide - we have plenty of resident Sikhs here. Why dont you clarify with them ? You just FAILED.

Did I bring India into this? This is my thread & you're ruining it.

Just go back and see who started the de-railing. It was not an Indian. Thanks.

Industrial disaster with other country violating your airspace and killing innocent? Than Japanese should be prosecuted for Fukushima disaster!! lol

How many prosecuted for Bangladesh massacre of 3 million? The largest one since WW-II?

Americans are foreigners and responsible for the Bhopal disaster. And the Bangladeshi alleged massacres - the Pow's were allowed to come back by india and Bangladesh and the International tribunal at the Hague was not informed, so stop crying after nearly 40 years.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

HDI have all those because this is the correct way of counting the living standard of people. Thats why small European countries have the highest HDI not US or Japan. It indicates how people living in a country.

And indians are starving that is a fact.

Just because you have no life, outside the internet - forget 10 years - maybe in 20 years, you will still be on a Pakistani Defense Site. :pdf:

dont worry iam not the only person in this country !! btw m a ug student and will serve country after i graduate!!

i would love to be on this site even for the next 20 years but i doubt if this website will be active when a decade later Pakistan would become a history .!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom