What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many ways, especially in hunger and absolute poverty it is much better than india. :)

But stand of living is low! HDI index is proof! Now as India's economy is growing fastest it will be more and more less every year. But that cannot be said for you.

Law system LoL - so your getting your teeth kicked in, and you are going to wait for the cops :woot: proves my point about indian passiveness.

So what do you expect?
Go and pick up fights.
And may be we are passive,
we respect the laws of every country where we go and
we assimiliate our culture with the host nation
may be that is why we are thought of as good citizens.

BTW the topic is about Potential of Pakistan

@Bilal No one is saying Pakistan is a failed state, but if it continues to cater to the whims of religious hardliners and keeps aloof of the world then
it would surely miss the train

BTW Do you know almost all footballs are made in Pakistan and yeah
another fun fact : many leather fetish guys get items made in Pakistan,
the people who make them do not realize what are they going to be used otherwise they would surely be disgusted and filled with religious horror

In many ways, especially in hunger and absolute poverty it is much better than india. :)

Bas keh dia to keh dia !! ok your country is way ahead of India !! congratulations , time for the party !!

No you are not clear enough. It is like a Liberian bragging before a Japanese, "Hey my country has more diamonds than your country and we have the potential". The Japanese will be like "first get the technology to polish your diamond" .:lol:

indian hubris again, mate you are the poorest of the poor, even a Liberian would not willingly live in some of the indian poverty.

Stop trolling. You clearly have some kind of insecurity problem with any kind of positivity for Pakistan.

I am not trolling, merely presenting facts, and I will continue to do so unless stopped by an Admin or Mod. Please report any of my posts you think are trolling.

Positivity regarding Pakistan is VERY different from delusional boasting. Please try to understand that, but I don't think it is up to you since even Dr. Seuss was beyond your comprehension.

But stand of living is low! HDI index is proof! Now as India's economy is growing fastest it will be more and more less every year. But that cannot be said for you.

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak - Rediff.com Business

India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

You are more hungry then even deprived sub-Saharan Africa.

He was the one responsible for the plant - and Hitler never killed anyone with his own hand either, your courts and media - wanted to extradite Anderson but the Yanks stuck up two fingers.

Again a comparison devoid of facts.

Warren Anderson did not set up Union Carbide to kill people while Hitler personally authorised the set up of concentration camps with the sole aim of killing Jews.

Seriously talk logic atleast ONCE.

So what do you expect?
Go and pick up fights.
And may be we are passive,
we respect the laws of every country where we go and
we assimiliate our culture with the host nation
may be that is why we are thought of as good citizens.

BTW the topic is about Potential of Pakistan

@Bilal No one is saying Pakistan is a failed state, but if it continues to cater to the whims of religious hardliners and keeps aloof of the world then
it would surely miss the train

BTW Do you know almost all footballs are made in Pakistan and yeah
another fun fact : many leather fetish guys get items made in Pakistan,
the people who make them do not realize what are they going to be used otherwise they would surely be disgusted and filled with religious horror

I am just saying people think indians are soft and an easy touch, no point in getting all defense about it.

indian hubris again, mate you are the poorest of the poor, even a Liberian would not willingly live in some of the indian poverty.

Then why do you want to compare with us.

Let it go.

Law system LoL - so your getting your teeth kicked in, and you are going to wait for the cops :woot: proves my point about indian passiveness.

and what you guys will do. Take out your AK 47 and start "jihad"? Thats what you called a socialized culture? we here called it act of animals.

Again a comparison devoid of facts.

Warren Anderson did not set up Union Carbide to kill people while Hitler personally authorised the set up of concentration camps with the sole aim of killing Jews.

Seriously talk logic atleast ONCE.

Bhopal Tragedy: Who is Warren Anderson?

Warren M. Anderson (born 1921) is a former chairman and chief executive officer of Union Carbide.

The Bhopal disaster took place in a plant belonging to a Union Carbide's (UCC) Indian subsidiary, Union Carbide India Limited, in the city of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India during 1984. Thousands of people died and thousands more were injured in the disaster.[2] As the UCC CEO, Anderson was charged with manslaughter by Indian authorities. He flew to India with a promise that he would not be arrested; however, Indian authorities placed him in custody. Anderson posted bail, returned to the US, and refused to return to India.

He was declared a fugitive from justice by the Chief Judicial Magistrate of Bhopal on February 1, 1992, for failing to appear at the court hearings in a culpable homicide case in which he was named the chief defendant.[3] The chief judicial magistrate of Bhopal, Prakash Mohan Tiwari, issued an arrest warrant for Anderson on July 31, 2009.[4] The United States has declined to extradite him citing a lack of evidence.[5]

The HDI has a lot of other factors, such as Education Index (Mean Years of Schooling Index & Expected Years of Schooling Index), infant mortality. While you perform MUCH better than Pakistan on these issues, Pakistan performs better than you in the factors of life expectancy, access to toilets, poverty, malnutrition & hunger etc.

Poverty and hunger on the rise in Pakistan - I

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom