What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it matter if it is deep or shallow or whatever, if it is lying practically idle?

Oh my God, don't you read any of my previous posts? I'm tired of repeating myself time & time again to explain you the smallest of things. I also just explained it on Post # 173, read that. Do you some kind of problem comprehending what othes say in English? :angry::angry:

Who told you are a Gay.

Now can we get back to topic.

He wanted to "bust" me - just found that a bit bizzare, so just wanted to clarify matters.

The 'use' is that it shows potential to be something truly great, which is why I used these phrases "there is still a lot of room for improvement" & "it needs to make appropriate use of it" in Post # 7 (go look at it if you want) of this thread. And the fact is that the work on the major impediment (the road network connecting to Gwadar) is being worked on already.

A very DEEP poem by Dr. Seuss:

All the woulda coulda shouldas
Laying in the sun
Talking about things
They woulda coulda shoulda done
Ran away and hid
From one little DID!

Well Indians believe in the law system..And who are you showing your machoism?
2870557250_fbdf819654.jpg

Law system LoL - so your getting your teeth kicked in, and you are going to wait for the cops :woot: proves my point about indian passiveness.

The 'use' is that it shows potential to be something truly great, which is why I used these phrases "there is still a lot of room for improvement" & "it needs to make appropriate use of it" in Post # 7 (go look at it if you want) of this thread. And the fact is that the work on the major impediment (the road network connecting to Gwadar) is being worked on already.

Unless they achieve their potential no use in chest thumping about the 'potential'.

Don't count your chickens.........

Law system LoL - so your getting your teeth kicked in, and you are going to wait for the cops proves my point about indian passiveness.

Ever wondered why Pakistan is in the state it is now ? :woot:

A very DEEP poem by Dr. Seuss:

All the woulda coulda shouldas
Laying in the sun
Talking about things
They woulda coulda shoulda done
Ran away and hid
From one little DID!

Stop trolling. You clearly have some kind of insecurity problem with any kind of positivity for Pakistan.

Unless they achieve their potential no use in chest thumping about the 'potential'.

Which is why I used these phrases "there is still a lot of room for improvement" & "it needs to make appropriate use of it" in Post # 7 of this thread. Am I clear enough for you now?

Come, come, whoever you are.
Wonderer, worshipper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your vow
a thousand times
Come, yet again, come, come.

Maulana Rumi.

Why do you care, it was only 3,000 poor indians that died, I mean there is plenty more, where that came from. And Anderson was responsible - but he was allowed to flee, by your pathetic government, RD killed two and the guy responsible for a couple of thousand gets a free pass.

still that doesnt make your country "UNFAILED"

Ever wondered why Pakistan is in the state it is now ? :woot:

In many ways, especially in hunger and absolute poverty it is much better than india. :)

The Bhopal disaster is the world's worst industrial catastrophe. It occurred on the night of December 2–3, 1984 at the Union Carbide India Limited (UCIL) pesticide plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. A leak of methyl isocyanate gas and other chemicals from the plant resulted in the exposure of hundreds of thousands of people. Estimates vary on the death toll. The official immediate death toll was 2,259 and the government of Madhya Pradesh has confirmed a total of 3,787 deaths related to the gas release.[1] Others estimate that 3,000 died within weeks and that another 8,000 have since died from gas-related diseases.[2][3] A government affidavit in 2006 stated the leak caused 558,125 injuries including 38,478 temporary partial and approximately 3,900 severely and permanently disabling injuries.[4]

CEO Warren Anderson was allowed to flee justice, and paid just $2000 to get out of india.

Warren Anderson did not do it intentionally and the company CEO and most of the officers was India. Neither WA was in India at that time. He came to India to visit the site with commitment from Govt of India.

But Raymond Davis is different. This was cold blooded murder by CIA spy on the street.

Which is why I used these phrases "there is still a lot of room for improvement" & "it needs to make appropriate use of it" in Post # 7 of this thread. Am I clear enough for you now?

No you are not clear enough. It is like a Liberian bragging before a Japanese, "Hey my country has more diamonds than your country and we have the potential". The Japanese will be like "first get the technology to polish your diamond" .:lol:

But Raymond Davis is different. This was cold blooded murder by CIA spy on the street.

Correction- A spy who killed two Pakistanis after photographing sensitive locations and accused by Pakistan of helping the TTP".

In many ways, especially in hunger and absolute poverty it is much better than india. :)

Still we are not classified as a Failed state. :wave:

Warren Anderson did not do it intentionally and the company CEO and most of the officers was India. Neither WA was in India at that time. He came to India to visit the site with commitment from Govt of India.

He was the one responsible for the plant - and Hitler never killed anyone with his own hand either, your courts and media - wanted to extradite Anderson but the Yanks stuck up two fingers.

What do you prefer more Social security state or Social prosperity and welfare state?? You will come to know where pakistan has gone wrong in the past!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom