What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical indian hubris, people starving to death - and this guy thinks they are happy lol.
Hubris? :lol: Can't withstand it? You talk about India like there is not a single poor in pakistan or they are living high stand of life! But when shown the mirror called other us hubris!!!

And the rub is an international survey has proved Pakistanis are happier than poor indians.
:lol: Egypt and Libya were also happier than Germany and France!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Drones killing terrorists ?:woot: But most of your country men dont agree with you.

Last month about 80 innocent civilians were killed in NW. What was the Pak Govt/Army reaction ? Please dont joke anymore or were they also "Terrorists" ?

Sikh genocide - we have plenty of resident Sikhs here. Why dont you clarify with them ? You just FAILED.

Just go back and see who started the de-railing. It was not an Indian. Thanks.

3,000 dead in Bhopal, thousands dead in indian pogroms after indira's assasination - how many prosecuted. O

100 bato ki ek baat !!

India is a 10th biggest economy

and

Pakistan is a 10th failed state

dont worry iam not the only person in this country !! btw m a ug student and will serve country after i graduate!!

i would love to be on this site even for the next 20 years but i doubt if this website will be active when a decade later Pakistan would become a history .!!

I hope in 20 years india won't still be starving and hungry, but I doubt it.

HDI have all those because this is the correct way of counting the living standard of people. Thats why small European countries have the highest HDI not US or Japan. It indicates how people living in a country.

HDI accounts for all these factors, but gives the highest weight to education, & smaller weights to stuff like toilet access, poverty, malnutrition, income distribution; the stuff Pakistan is better than India at.

100 bato ki ek baat !!

India is a 10th biggest economy

and

Pakistan is a 10th failed state

Shame on you son, a so-called failed country is humiliating you. And at least our population is not starving like yours.

3,000 dead in Bhopal, thousands dead in indian pogroms after indira's assasination - how many prosecuted. O

Dont worry even then Sikhs love India and despise Pakistan. And talk about something that happened today and not 30 years ago_Oops I forgot we are not getting our sovereignity violated on a daily basis killing our own citizens.Dont worry mate, your frustration is telling :lol:

HDI accounts for all these factors, but gives the highest weight to education, & smaller weights to stuff like toilet access, poverty, malnutrition, income distribution; the stuff Pakistan is better than India at.

The world is conspiring against Pakistan by changing how HDI is being calculated :coffee:

Shame on you son, a so-called failed country is humiliating you. And at least our population is not starving like yours.

1971. Enough said.

Americans are foreigners and responsible for the Bhopal disaster.
CEO of the company was Indian. And most of the workers were Indians. This was industrial disaster same happened many times not like cold blooded murder or drone strike that were done purposefully. I tomorrow there is a disaster in Kahuta will you kill all the people heading it?

And the Bangladeshi alleged massacres - the Pow's were allowed to come back by india and Bangladesh and the International tribunal at the Hague was not informed, so stop crying after nearly 40 years.
No. PoW were guarded by India and brought to India. Bangladeshis tried to kill them but India protected.

And indians are starving that is a fact.
And pakistanis starving also a fact. Atleast India developing fast!! But you want to talk about INDIA.

I am not indian - so don't suffer from that problem ;)

Ok internet warrior you won !! now go out of your home and do some Social work for your country !!

reduce poverty, corruption, terrorism, etc

Dont worry even then Sikhs love India and despise Pakistan. And talk about something that happened today and not 30 years ago_Oops I forgot we are not getting our sovereignity violated on a daily basis killing our own citizens.Dont worry mate, your frustration is telling :lol:

The world is conspiring against Pakistan by changing how HDI is being calculated :coffee:

How many people have been prosecuted :lol:

I hope in 20 years india won't still be starving and hungry, but I doubt it.

Your doubt have zero value as Indian growth is fast. :lol: After becoming large economy we are still developing at high rate.

CEO of the company was Indian. And most of the workers were Indians. This was industrial disaster same happened many times not like cold blooded murder or drone strike that were done purposefully. I tomorrow there is a disaster in Kahuta will you kill all the people heading it?

No. PoW were guarded by India and brought to India. Bangladeshis tried to kill them but India protected.

And pakistanis starving also a fact. Atleast India developing fast!! But you want to talk about INDIA.

So stop crying, if there was a massacre - it was not prosecuted at the time. Pow's are back home nice and safe ;)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Your doubt have zero value as Indian growth is fast. :lol: After becoming large economy we are still developing at high rate.

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak - Rediff.com Business

India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

The index, released on Monday, rated 84 countries on the basis of three leading indicators -- prevalence of child malnutrition, rate of child mortality, and the proportion of people who are calorie deficient.

How many people have been prosecuted :lol:

The date is 2011. Wake up. :lol:

And unlike you we had no spies who came, photographed our sensitive locations shot two Indians in the middle of Delhi and ultimately GoI payed for their return trip nor do we have other countries making a mockery of our sovereignity by killing our own citizens inside our own borders.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom