What's new

115 PKK terrorist Killed

We NEED to trace these terrorist networks and track their supply routes/countries.

Well done.....

I hate this heroin dealer.......too many of them, live in germany.

well , your master is the one making heroine in Afghanistan , so these kurds are nothing more than your master pawn ....

well , Germany is part of NATO , right !? so why you useless western never blame yourselves ... After NATO invasion to afghanistan , drug trade increased more than 20 time compare to Taliban era ....

shame on you westerns ....

We NEED to trace these terrorist networks and track their supply routes/countries.
What are the supply routes or countries?
If you mean Iraq,you are already doing thatTurkish jets entering Iraq bombing PKK bases has became a norm.

If you mean Iraq,you are already doing thatTurkish jets entering Iraq bombing PKK bases has became a norm.

he mean Iran , but he forget turkey's master is the one who behind drugs trade and PKK ....

Turks never have ball to talk against usa openly ( except the times that USA gave them permission to act against them and fool some naive peoples .... ) so that why they blame Iran and Iraq and Syria ....

he mean Iran , but he forget turkey's master is the one who behind drugs trade and PKK ....

Turks never have ball to talk against usa openly ( except the times that USA gave them permission to act against them and fool some naive peoples .... ) so that why they blame Iran and Iraq and Syria ....

Mean is not İran, many of Turks don't think like that. You should avoid from accuse us or another neighbour of your. nobody is white in our region due to you should try to change something to good relationships...

You're right but our priority must be cutting the Kurdish citizens support to PKK somehow. Although the majority of Kurds in Turkey don't support PKK, but that minority is still huge and they are the prime reason why PKK survived this long. Not foreign support...

But why do Kurds worship them??

Past's mistakes, ignorance, poverty...

Let's not forget, those "worshippers" are minority among Kurds.

The foreign support on PKK is much more bigger than you could imagine...

You're right but our priority must be cutting the Kurdish citizens support to PKK somehow. Although the majority of Kurds in Turkey don't support PKK, but that minority is still huge and they are the prime reason why PKK survived this long. Not foreign support...

Past's mistakes, ignorance, poverty...

Let's not forget, those "worshippers" are minority among Kurds.

I definitely agree that we need to make Kurdish people understand that Turkey is their country as much it is ours. Once they come to accept that and embrace Turkey as their home we will have an easier time dealing with the remaining terrorists. But there are undoubtedly foreign suppliers to PKK, i don't think it is possible that they get all their equipment through black markets. I don't want to mention some countries here, but there are definitely major suppliers and they most probably use similar routes everytime. Our intelligence need to penetrate their camps and gather these information and strike.

I definitely agree that we need to make Kurdish people understand that Turkey is their country as much it is ours. Once they come to accept that and embrace Turkey as their home we will have an easier time dealing with the remaining terrorists. But there are undoubtedly foreign suppliers to PKK, i don't think it is possible that they get all their equipment through black markets. I don't want to mention some countries here, but there are definitely major suppliers and they most probably use similar routes everytime. Our intelligence need to penetrate their camps and gather these information and strike.

In my opinion, after Kurds embrace Turkey as their home like you said, there won't be any remaining terrorists on the mountains. They won't be able to survive without the Kurdish support behind their back. The foreign support won't be matter after that...

Of course there are foreign suppliers/supporters to PKK and it must be dealt, but what i'm saying is the real solution is at the hands of ours. The sympathisers must be marginalized. And the state must be able to protect Kurdish citizens from PKK's threats.

The foreign support on PKK is much more bigger than you could imagine...
First we should ask ourselves who will gain the most from a Kurdish state?Turkey and Iran are the main losers,because any Kurdistan state will be a backyard for Israel.I was watching a documentary about arresting the killers of Iranian scientists on TV right now,It was being said that most of them entered Iran through Iraqi Kurdistan,even Israelis themselves unofficially admitted that Kurdistan is some kind of safe haven for them.I don't think Turkey too wants Israel on its backyard.Israel spies even on its main ally,U.S,let alone Turkey who can be a potential enemy of them.
Iran and Turkey will lose the most,we should settle this peacefully somehow.

First we should ask ourselves who will gain the most from a Kurdish state?Turkey and Iran are the main losers,because any Kurdistan state will be a backyard for Israel.I was watching a documentary about arresting the killers of Iranian scientists on TV right now,It was being said that most of them entered Iran through Iraqi Kurdistan,even Israelis themselves unofficially admitted that Kurdistan is some kind of safe haven for them.I don't think Turkey too wants Israel on its backyard.Israel spies even on its main ally,U.S,let alone Turkey who can be a potential enemy of them.
Iran and Turkey will lose the most,we should settle this peacefully somehow.

The support is so big that, discussing which countries may not support PKK, rather than the possible suspects would be much easier. So yes, USA, Israel, Europe, Iran, Syria, Russia, Iraq and dozens of others are possible supporters of PKK. From what i read, only Libya, under the administration of Gaddafi have never supported PKK.

The support is so big that, discussing which countries may not support PKK, rather than the possible suspects would be much easier. So yes, USA, Israel, Europe, Iran, Syria, Russia, Iraq and dozens of others are possible supporters of PKK. From what i read, only Libya, under the administration of Gaddafi have never supported PKK.
Why would Iran support PKK while it is already fighting one of its branches and considers them as terrorist groups and it suffers the most from a Kurdish puppet state?This is one those conspiracy theories that paranoids usually express.I assure you,Iran is not one of its supporters,no matter how many people say that.

Because its no rarity that we find Iran-made weapons with PKK terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom