What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Are you trying to complain to me about how your NATO brothers treat you? i dont understand that language pls.

if i ignored your comment, i'm sorry, maybe i just thought it was a lost point and was too tired to respond.

Is Turkey still using child soldiers in Libya? it seems that way from this southfront report:
View attachment 648924

People are getting agitated, and some questions are left unanswered, and sometimes we give answers that doesn't really answer the question.

Turkey wouldn't be making a mistake like using child soldiers in this time and age mate. You need to double check your sources. I will however not rule out that militia might be recruiting on the run without checking age etc. I don't know how such things are controlled. The same can not be said about YPG rebranded SDF as in the video shared by Azeri. https://www.mei.edu/publications/child-soldiers-and-ypg / https://news.un.org/en/story/2019/07/1041672 and they continue https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191007-un-human-rights-groups-verify-ypgs-child-recruitment/ and currently ongoing strikes https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/kurdish-families-kidnapped-children-diyarbakir-hdp-pkk

925 do you think it was the right thing to do by USAF to ask YPG to rebrand themselves in order to cooperate with them ? Would you have accepted that Al-qaeda rebranded themselves "something-something-democratic-forces".

It was Turkeys mistake to allow use of our soil for passing through for Kurdish fighters, and that is because AKP and RTE thought we shared common view and goal as our allies in Syria. We have since then learned, don't trust your allies they will undermine your national security. And against AKP and RTE made a mistake with the immigrant deal.
Now AKP and RTE has run out of trust, patience etc. to the detriment to us all because those mistakes cannot be undone. The burdens of immigrants are weighing down Turkey and the war at our doorstep as well, while EU is being kept safe.

In a way Azeri is saying that our allies don't view our common enemy as common enemy as long as the enemy is just harming Turkey. What can I say, it's politics, conflicting interests.

@Bismarck is not a right wing supporter, he's most likely a moderate fed up with the immigrant problems, IMO. All I can say to that is. Remember that the kurds identify themselves as kurds when they do good things, but when they commit a crime they are "identified" as turkish origin. That is because kurdistan does not exist, the people come from Turkey, so they have turkish origin.

PKK/YPG/SDF are the greatest drug smugglers to Europe https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/contending-with-the-pkks-narco-terrorism and you can find other sources too if you want.

In fact, in October the U.S. Treasury Department added three PKK/Kongra-Gel senior leaders to its list of foreign narcotics traffickers. The PKK, along with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), is one of only a few organizations worldwide designated by the U.S. government as both a terrorist organization and a significant foreign narcotics trafficker.
(8/2009)

But our so called western allies don't really do much to stop PKK in Europe. https://www.trtworld.com/turkey/german-politician-brands-pkk-terrorist-organisation-30680 and

So if Turkey just let PKK freely move the drugs to EU, our so called allies would decry Turkey being a drug trafficking country, but on the other hand they're not doing anything!

@cabatli could you please move our conversations to appropriate thread please.

At least you agree on kinship.

Only way to save our fellow countrymen are by investing and rooting out separatists. There is no secret that a HDP elect would work towards separatism rather than govern properly because that is their strategy. They've shown that several times.

It will take years, but we need a proper Turkification proces that gathers ppl in common culture, so we need to move border crossing further away so the influence of KRG or whatever is reduced and massively improve trade with domestic turkish cities and such.

Gözlerinden öperim koçum

Only way to save our fellow countrymen are by investing and rooting out separatists. There is no secret that a HDP elect would work towards separatism rather than govern properly because that is their strategy. They've shown that several times.

It will take years, but we need a proper Turkification proces that gathers ppl in common culture, so we need to move border crossing further away so the influence of KRG or whatever is reduced and massively improve trade with domestic turkish cities and such.

Did you know, that Erdogan by establishing or allowing HDP Party into turkish parliament, delivered his masterpiece?

Did you know, that Erdogan by establishing or allowing HDP Party into turkish parliament, delivered his masterpiece?

Yes that is the consequences of democracy and the beauty of it. You need proper insitutions in a democracy to stop and prevent such separatist acts, Turkey unfortunately does not have these institutions. IMO that is also why we have had military coups in the past because the direction our country took was or seemed too radical deviation from what our MKA wanted.

But here is how political party system works. You have parties in the right, center and left. You always need those in the center because they are gathering spot for dissidents who either think the left and right is too radical. (I simplified it quite a bit).

However HDP in the past were not able to cross the 10% treshhold so they opted to run as independents which eliminates the party treshhold requirement.

But you also have to remember this. PKK has been violently active since late 1970' until now, and in the span of 40 years they have terrorized, killed and cause the exodus of people who didn't support them. So our regions in Hakkari and such are a cluster of people terrorized into supporting PKK, 40 years cannot be undone in a few years. It will take a lot of time. Security, safety and let the ppls voice be heard.

Also this, HDP may be in parliament, but you have to remember they are now in the publics eye. whatever they do will be scrutinized evaluated and criticized. If they support terrorists like they've done. they'll be jailed an a caretaker PRO government/Turkey will be instated.

I shared to you how kurdish mothers are striking in front of HDP HQ in Turkey. Our duty is to protect these mothers and let their voices be heard through out the nation. And steadily exterminate HDP/KCK/PKK, and as long as these mothers are striking the tribal leaders of kurdish ppl will shut up and not support HDP, because to kurds family is more important than their cause.

While all that is ongoing we can rebuild and create opportunities for the population in these areas and do our best to keep them away from getting abducted, or fooled into joining PKK.

I did tag your name in a previous post where PKK/YPG/SDF employs child soldiers did I not ?

EDIT: just saw this headline https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...human-rights-kidnaps-4-more-children-in-syria

Last edited:
Götü sıkışan zaten teslim oluyor veya intihar ediyor, Askere kursun sık, teslim ol, hapis yat sonra ailene geri dön böyle terör bitmez.

Yes that is the consequences of democracy and the beauty of it. You need proper insitutions in a democracy to stop and prevent such separatist acts, Turkey unfortunately does not have these institutions. IMO that is also why we have had military coups in the past because the direction our country took was or seemed too radical deviation from what our MKA wanted.

But here is how political party system works. You have parties in the right, center and left. You always need those in the center because they are gathering spot for dissidents who either think the left and right is too radical. (I simplified it quite a bit).

However HDP in the past were not able to cross the 10% treshhold so they opted to run as independents which eliminates the party treshhold requirement.

But you also have to remember this. PKK has been violently active since late 1970' until now, and in the span of 40 years they have terrorized, killed and cause the exodus of people who didn't support them. So our regions in Hakkari and such are a cluster of people terrorized into supporting PKK, 40 years cannot be undone in a few years. It will take a lot of time. Security, safety and let the ppls voice be heard.

Also this, HDP may be in parliament, but you have to remember they are now in the publics eye. whatever they do will be scrutinized evaluated and criticized. If they support terrorists like they've done. they'll be jailed an a caretaker PRO government/Turkey will be instated.

I shared to you how kurdish mothers are striking in front of HDP HQ in Turkey. Our duty is to protect these mothers and let their voices be heard through out the nation. And steadily exterminate HDP/KCK/PKK, and as long as these mothers are striking the tribal leaders of kurdish ppl will shut up and not support HDP, because to kurds family is more important than their cause.

While all that is ongoing we can rebuild and create opportunities for the population in these areas and do our best to keep them away from getting abducted, or fooled into joining PKK.

I did tag your name in a previous post where PKK/YPG/SDF employs child soldiers did I not ?

EDIT: just saw this headline https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...human-rights-kidnaps-4-more-children-in-syria

You dont get my point. To be more clear here. Hakan Fidan (MIT) told me, he wants to lure out pkk sympathizer and supporters out of the underground. By forming a "kurdish party", which will be undoubtedly connected to pkk, he can control pkk/HDP sympathizer (by register the voters - which is illegal btw) and supporters, by observing and monitoring HDP parliamentarians. His next step is to cut pkk and hdp ties, which majority approval he has within hdp. To finalizing that, he needs to destroy militia arm of pkk.

You dont get my point. To be more clear here. Hakan Fidan (MIT) told me, he wants to lure out pkk sympathizer and supporters out of the underground. By forming a "kurdish party", which will be undoubtedly connected to pkk, he can control pkk/HDP sympathizer (by register the voters - which is illegal btw) and supporters, by observing and monitoring HDP parliamentarians. His next step is to cut pkk and hdp ties, which majority approval he has within hdp. To finalizing that, he needs to destroy militia arm of pkk.

mhhhm :what:

What part of that is bad ? PKK terrorizing ppl as I explained. When you give them a chance to come out of their holes and gather around a political party, where the majority of politicians are just as bad as PKK. You need to root out these, whilr improving life for common people, and that my friend is fuxking hard. Selahattin Demirtas is still in prison, and I don't remember him voicing support for PKK, but correct me if I am wrong. This guy, if he is legit decent kurdish politician, will turn into a super star when PKK influence on common ppl has been dealt with. And like RTE he'll have a fanbase the day he comes out and all corrupt HDP has been dealt with. He'll start a new party or have it ready, and the people tired of corrupt HDP and PKK etc. Will jump into his open arms, and once again for earnest work to improve life and conditions for our regions that has suffered in the hands of PKK. A terrorist organization that Germany and other EU countries allow to exist in their country.

Well, that is how I see it could turn out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom