What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Can these people get a decreased sentence because they surrendered? It would incentivise more and more people to leave the PKK if that's the case.

Prison for a while, then "rehabilitation" and finally release them, that is a joke seriously.

Turkish Hackers hacked a Twitter page of a Kurdish women who was captured by Turkish security forces and then passed the above mentioned "therapy phase" and still made PKK propaganda afterwards.

Capture -> get your information -> 9mm.... otherwise this terrorist mentality/ideology will never end.

Prison for a while, then "rehabilitation" and finally release them, that is a joke seriously.

Turkish Hackers hacked a Twitter page of a Kurdish women who was captured by Turkish security forces and then passed the above mentioned "therapy phase" and still made PKK propaganda afterwards.

Capture -> get your information -> 9mm.... otherwise this terrorist mentality/ideology will never end.

I agree im sick of mercy being shown to these baby killers.

Can these people get a decreased sentence because they surrendered? It would incentivise more and more people to leave the PKK if that's the case.
But they would tend to do it or join the PKK again, because of too soft punishments - I guess ...
This is really disturbing me , how can you generalise by saying kurds, it is pkk .
This is racism and today many different nationality persons including turks fighting in the pkk against us. Many kurds living in Turkey who love their country are fighting against pkk with us.
That was an affective reaction because arson as a reaction of the PKK was already discussed in this thread...
In addition, many of the Kurds living in Europe are PKK sympathizers, probably even carry Armenian blood - or are Yezidi ... But you are right - most Kurds I got to know in turkey dislike the PKK...

Does matter whether the egg was first or the hen @Captain_Azeri, his words are as much harmful and separatistic, thats the key message here. That kind of thinking is what is wrong in this country.

The racist words and rude generalizations will be punished strongly next time. Please stay on respect line.
Why did you delete my most recent post - there wasn't anything racist in it... My opinion, that the PKK consists of Armenian people, former ASALA, is nothing racist -

This is really disturbing me , how can you generalise by saying kurds, it is pkk .
This is racism and today many different nationality persons including turks fighting in the pkk against us. Many kurds living in Turkey who love their country are fighting against pkk with us.

look at the voting maps anyone voting for hdp is a pkk rat.. this are the real numbers..

he may be just saying this because you can hardly find a kurd who is no pkk supporter in germany 90% of them all are pro pkk in germany so he may be just got used to associate them with pkk

My opinion, that the PKK consists of Armenian people
I dont think so giving armenians the fault is just an excuse to close your eyes..

if we ever take it seriously and begin a depkk-isation program in all aspects if life than we have to face this reality first

look at the voting maps anyone voting for hdp is a pkk rat.. this are the real numbers..

he may be just saying this because you can hardly find a kurd who is no pkk supporter in germany 90% of them all are pro pkk in germany so he may be just got used to associate them with pkk

I dont think so giving armenians the fault is just an excuse to close your eyes..

if we ever take it seriously and begin a depkk-isation program in all aspects if life than we have to face this reality first

Yes but in Turkey, HDP gets about 10% of the votes, while there are about 18% Kurds+ Zaza's in Turkey. Also, 30% of HDP voters are Non-Kurds. That means an abolute majority of Turkish Kurds doesn't vote for HDP. As fot the voting maps, there are only 2 or 3 provinces where HDP really gets the largest part of the vote.

Yes but in Turkey, HDP gets about 10% of the votes, while there are about 18% Kurds+ Zaza's in Turkey. Also, 30% of HDP voters are Non-Kurds. That means an abolute majority of Turkish Kurds doesn't vote for HDP. As fot the voting maps, there are only 2 or 3 provinces where HDP really gets the largest part of the vote.

Bingöl 27%Igdir 45%, Siirt , hakkari shithole, Mardin, Diyarbakir, batman Agri, Bitlis 43%, Van, Specially shithole sirnak, Mus , and in istanbul there are many kurds too voting for hdp.. there may be leftist and chp guys who may have voted for hdp but this are not much people (in istanbul there had been cooperation and hdp kurds voted for chp to hurt akp)

those who do not have % are major hdp supporters from 50 up to 70% this is not only 2-3 provinces..

the top two shitholes hakkari and sirnak are the moislty flooded toilets that make the most problems in turkey we need to face reality until than nothing will change..

Bingöl 27%Igdir 45%, Siirt , hakkari shithole, Mardin, Diyarbakir, batman Agri, Bitlis 43%, Van, Specially shithole sirnak, Mus , and in istanbul there are many kurds too voting for hdp.. there may be leftist and chp guys who may have voted for hdp but this are not much people (in istanbul there had been cooperation and hdp kurds voted for chp to hurt akp)

those who do not have % are major hdp supporters from 50 up to 70% this is not only 2-3 provinces..

the top two shitholes hakkari and sirnak are the moislty flooded toilets that make the most problems in turkey we need to face reality until than nothing will change..

The strange thing is - Igdir...

https://az.wikipedia.org/wiki/İğdır

I don't know how that HDP thing happens - but the majority of Igdir are Azeris... my ancestors migrated from AZ to Igdir after WW1 - that makes no sense to me like they are manipulating the elections in the east

I think they settle there, Kurds have a colonize policy/strategy
The strange thing is - Igdir...

https://az.wikipedia.org/wiki/İğdır

I don't know how that HDP thing happens - but the majority of Igdir are Azeris... my ancestors migrated from AZ to Igdir after WW1 - that makes no sense to me like they are manipulating the elections in the east

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom