What's new

115 PKK terrorist Killed

Because its no rarity that we find Iran-made weapons with PKK terrorists.
Can you bring some proof?What weapons?Just name them,show them.Prove that they were built in Iran,otherwise,you are lying and accusing Iran without any proof.
Maybe you mean Ak-47????

This is the first Google result for: PKK Iranian weapons
Sak

Its old, yes. But I'm to lazy now and buys with watching the Olympics (Usain Bolt kicked some *** again).

This is the first Google result for: PKK Iranian weapons
Sak

Its old, yes. But I'm to lazy now and buys with watching the Olympics (Usain Bolt kicked some *** again).
First of all,this is history,belongs to 90s,secondly,don't bring me proof from a Turkish media.This is just what one guy has claimed,I don't understand,can you tell me what is the benefit of arming PKK for Iran?You can't beat it,then you blame us.I can bring you the news that Turkey too has hosted some Azeri separatist group on its soil.What about that?Is that an act of friendship?

First of all,this is history,belongs to 90s,secondly,don't bring me proof from a Turkish media.This is just what one guy has claimed,I don't understand,can you tell me what is the benefit of arming PKK for Iran?You can't beat it,then you blame us.I can bring you the news that Turkey too has hosted some Azeri separatist group on its soil.What about that?Is that an act of friendship?

Ah please, don't be so emotional now. The rivalry between Iran and Turkey would be a quite good reason.
I said it is possible, but you are absolutely sure that Iran is not supporting or never supported PKK. How come?
Even some of the Iranians in this forum openly said that they consider PKK terrorists as freedom fighters, yeah, we are talking about an organization that also killed Iranian soldiers...

None of the numbers from both sides are clear, everybody just claims.

You talk like PKK is a country.

409604_483804654962886_79032840_n.jpg

Ah please, don't be so emotional now. The rivalry between Iran and Turkey would be a quite good reason.
I said it is possible, but you are absolutely sure that Iran is not supporting or never supported PKK. How come?
Even some of the Iranians in this forum openly said that they consider PKK terrorists as freedom fighters, yeah, we are talking about an organization that also killed Iranian soldiers...
Individuals may say many things,you shouldn't account them.
So you say because of rivalry,Iran may have helped PKK.But can I say,Turkey too may have killed Iranian scientists?After all,that's a possibility.
Your arguement is not valid,You talk on assmptions,yes many things are possible,Aliens may be real too.

All I care about is that our kill ratio of the PKK is higher than what they kill.

Also, I'd like to ask you guys to refrain from generalizing the kurds. Not all kurds support the PKK.

What I don't like is barzani in Iraq training the kurds from syria since those fuckers will at some point attack turkey one way or another. which is why Barzani and the northern Iraq should be held responsible for any people they train and submit a list to Turkey so we can see if any of those trained in Iraq are in the PKK groups attacking Turkey!

Individuals may say many things,you shouldn't account them.
So you say because of rivalry,Iran may have helped PKK.But can I say,Turkey too may have killed Iranian scientists?After all,that's a possibility.
Your arguement is not valid,You talk on assmptions,yes many things are possible,Aliens may be real too.

I mean rivalry is generating lots of good reasons.
If there is any indication for your claim, yeah you may say that. All i'm saying is there are some indications and reasons for Iran to help PKK. It is possible, just like the recent suicide bombing that killed Syrian ministers might be the job of Turkey. It too is possible.

So lower your 100% trust to your government before its too late.

115 killed no problem, israel and iran can send more pkk dogs

I mean rivalry is generating lots of good reasons.
If there is any indication for your claim, yeah you may say that. All i'm saying is there are some indications and reasons for Iran to help PKK. It is possible, just like the recent suicide bombing that killed Syrian ministers might be the job of Turkey. It too is possible.

So lower your 100% trust to your government before its too late.
Actually I had a lot of research about Kurdish movement in 80s and 90s and also last few years.I couldn't find a credible source that admit Iran helped them.But you are right,anything is possible.We don't know all the things that our governments do.

Back
Top Bottom