What's new

1 dead, 3 wounded in Saudi-Pak military training

Something is really fishy...

Any conspiracy theory???
No. I would say what sipahsalar had said on first page. Some mortar grenade going off.
Btw in my previous post iwas referring to small arms useage, rifles,assault rifles, machine guns etc in simulated combat scenarios.

RIP

What kind of accident it was? Usually in military exercise not such death happen. If accidental death happen, the reason of death is disclosed to everyone.

Here no disclosure... Are they hiding some thing???

Something is really fishy...

Any conspiracy theory???

Any report why it happen??? AFAIK NASA disclose the reason of any accident? where as this case is fishy..

Kindly stop using question mark (?????????????????????? ) if you want to show some respects.

No, we don't need to explain to Indian, it is our own matters. Nothing fishy, idiot.

@Horus @Oscar.... take care of this newbie troll

-------------------------------------------------------------------

11 presumed dead in military helicopter crash

March 11 2015

NAVARRE BEACH, Fla. — Seven Marines and four crewmembers are missing and presumed deadWednesday after an Army helicopter crashed during a training exercise off the Florida Panhandle.

But rescue personnel are poised to search as long as necessary for the missing men, officials confirmed late Wednesday.

11 presumed dead in military helicopter crash

no brother its not.. do you know the prayer "dua'a" after the azan ?
in the hadith the prophet peace be upon him taught us a prayer after hearing each azan. in this prayer we ask allah to grant him the shafa'a.
then the prophet peace be upon him said if we make this prayer after each azan and allah grant him the shafa'a he will make shafa'a for us.
not bid'ah at all. there is hadith about it.

thats the prayer the prophet peace be upon him taught us:
O Allah , Lord of this perfect call and established prayer. Grant Muhammad the intercession and favor, and raise him to the honored station You have promised him, [verily You do not neglect promises].

there are other translations as well.
JazkAllah,
My main question is the mentioned quote said may Allah grant him Jannah and shafat of Rasool

What context is this to be taken as, or what shouldbe understood by Shafat of rasool, because you have clearly mentioned that Allah provides us with Shafah

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

JazkAllah,
My main question is the mentioned quote said may Allah grant him Jannah and shafat of Rasool

What context is this to be taken as, or what shouldbe understood by Shafat of rasool, because you have clearly mentioned that Allah provides us with Shafah

bro, its allowed and its Aqeeda of Ahlu Sunnah... and its not religious forum... so u better stick to the topic

On topic, RIP :(

they are all saudis no pakistanies.
those voices who are against sending troops are the big threat to pakistan. if they are willing to lose all gulf allies then good luck with pakistans future.
of course we in the gulf wont let them kidnap pakistan.
and for the sick mentality that says nawaz has a debt to pay to saudi. i suggest they go way back before nawaz and start checking the books. in that case all pakistan is in debt.
but we are not sick as those ppl.
we dont have debts with pakistan.

we have muslim unity and thats bigger than anything. so money is never an issue.
the iranian lobbyist inside pakistan will bring pakistan down to its knees if others dont wake up and take actions.
they will bring it down economically and security wise.
if those lobbyist win.. the the west and iran have successfully isolated pakistan from the gulf and the muslim world.
pakitani ppl must not let such thing happen. and they shouldnt believe this sectarian war crap.
the media is fooling them. a lot of shia and zaidi arabs are with us from all arab nations also christians.

It is being talked about more openly now.

UAE FM: Iran involved in creating disturbing situation in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria & Iraq

bro, its allowed and its Aqeeda of Ahlu Sunnah... and its not religious forum... so u better stick to the topic

On topic, RIP :(

Hi,

so when did you become a moderator? i had a question I posed it. If you dint like it. Your more than welcome to report it, stating your lame excuse as to why you did it.

Hi,

so when did you become a moderator? i had a question I posed it. If you dint like it. Your more than welcome to report it, stating your lame excuse as to why you did it.

keep doing that i have no time to report anyone... it was just a suggestion..

The situation there in Pakistan and Afghaniastan is result of some countries can't see farther than the tip of their noses and supported Al-Qaeda to fight USSR and then that Al-Qaeda scums with their skewed version of Islam made their influence on Taliban .
about Syria and Iraq go tell that the ones who Ship ISIS and Al-Nosra terrorist to those countries . or the countries which these terrorists come from or the ones who finance them, it had nothing to do with Iran.

The situation there in Pakistan and Afghaniastan is result of some countries can't see farther than the tip of their noses and supported Al-Qaeda to fight USSR and then that Al-Qaeda scums with their skewed version of Islam made their influence on Taliban .
about Syria and Iraq go tell that the ones who Ship ISIS and Al-Nosra terrorist to those countries . or the countries which these terrorists come from or the ones who finance them, it had nothing to do with Iran.
in veiled words u r saying its our own fault.btw u r equally responsible

One dead, 3 wounded in Saudi-Pakistan military training
Last Updated On 09 April,2015 About 26 minutes ago
272733_87567292.jpg

The Saudi Press Agency report did not specify which country the casualties were from.

RIYADH (AFP) - One soldier was killed and three others wounded on Wednesday in a live-fire military exercise between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, official media said.

The Saudi Press Agency report did not specify which country the casualties were from.

It said "a non-commissioned officer has died and three other officers have sustained injuries during live-ammunition shooting related to the Saudi-Pakistani al-Samsam 5" exercises in Baha, in the kingdom s southwest.

The incident occurred as Pakistan debates whether or not to join a Saudi-led coalition battling Shiite rebels in neighbouring Yemen.

Saudi Arabia has asked its longstanding ally to contribute planes, ships and ground troops but Pakistan has so far resisted.

The coalition on March 26 began air strikes against the Huthi rebels.

Something fishy here.

Back
Top Bottom