What's new

1 dead, 3 wounded in Saudi-Pak military training

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Wish speedy recovery to injured.

I can assure you no military is accident proof. I have come across all sorts of accidents taking place in Pakistan army, from a major crushed under tank to mortar misfire.

No accidents in joint exercises with foreign countries?

Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) Says in the Noble Qur'an;
"Who, when afflicted with calamity say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.""[The Qur'an; Chapter 2 (Al Baqarah - The Cow) : Verse 156]
"Allatheena ithâ asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

i think they are all saudi officers. RIP
It happens during exercise there r risks always nothing is risk free second we don't know what happened actualy ?could be anything but still a sad incident RIP

No accidents in joint exercises with foreign countries?
Not that i know of. But if accidents can happen in local exercises, they can happen in joint exercises too. It's just that joint exercises are held far less often so chances of an accident are reduced.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon

:(

We have never seen accidents like this before, Pakistan are very professional in trainings and disciplines.
These accidents occur all the time, unfortunately. No military is immune to accidents.

------

Do we have any idea if these were Saudi soldiers, or Pakistani? Or a mix of both?

One of two possibilities

1 Bad grenade throw
2 The training was attacked.

One of two possibilities

1 Bad grenade throw
2 The training was attacked.
I doubt it was an attack. It could simply have been miscommunication that lead to this tragedy.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon. I am glad they are having live-fire exercises, prepares ones nerves for actual combat. I suspect it was most probably a mortar related accident. No other possibility.
First, RIP.
The possibility of grenades going off because of the wrong count are there too, it happened once or twice in British Columbia during intensive trainings of Canadian soldiers, many soldiers died...

The possibility of grenades going off because of the wrong count are there too, it happened once or twice in British Columbia during intensive trainings of Canadian soldiers, many soldiers died...
I remember five officers killed in cholistan desert Pak range when live shell exploded nothing is risk free.no matter how safety is possibility is there .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom