What's new

1 dead, 3 wounded in Saudi-Pak military training

2nd i doubt you know the types of shahada in islam
i just know this : if you kill yourself because of sheer incompetency , you're not considered a shaheed .

at least in my version of islam , wahhabi version tends to prove me that people's take on islam is so different

i just know this : if you kill yourself because of sheer incompetency , you're not considered a shaheed .

at least in my version of islam , wahhabi version tends to prove me that people's take on islam is so different
there isnt mine or yours. you either show me a hadeeth or shut up.
you dumb ape cant even define the word wahhabi. all you know is trolling when your butthurt lol

@ Rakan.SA My friend saudi arabia not helping himself in this sotuation.They rook up yaman issue in Arab League Which represent only Arabs not Muslims.Arab league has 22 members and 4 observers and india is one the the 4 observe members Pakistan is no where in arab league.So u r giving the empration that its a arab problem not the Muslims problem.U must take up this issue in OIC so that Pakistan can play its part properly even still Pakistan is playing its part diplomatically but u must think before choosing the forums.I think Pakistan will come to defend Saudi arabia but will not join offence in Yaman.

i doubt pakistan will have better relations with iran.
im not saying they will not have business relations. this will continue.
but the relation it self wont get as good as the relation with gulf.
the situation is messed up with iran and you got attacks on the border. and iranians dealing with terrorist inside pakistan.
and regarding the gas pipe i think it will come under attack.

The higher authorities wants good relation with IRAN.

they are all saudis no pakistanies.
those voices who are against sending troops are the big threat to pakistan. if they are willing to lose all gulf allies then good luck with pakistans future.
of course we in the gulf wont let them kidnap pakistan.
and for the sick mentality that says nawaz has a debt to pay to saudi. i suggest they go way back before nawaz and start checking the books. in that case all pakistan is in debt.
but we are not sick as those ppl.
we dont have debts with pakistan.

we have muslim unity and thats bigger than anything. so money is never an issue.
the iranian lobbyist inside pakistan will bring pakistan down to its knees if others dont wake up and take actions.
they will bring it down economically and security wise.
if those lobbyist win.. the the west and iran have successfully isolated pakistan from the gulf and the muslim world.
pakitani ppl must not let such thing happen. and they shouldnt believe this sectarian war crap.
the media is fooling them. a lot of shia and zaidi arabs are with us from all arab nations also christians.

if they are willing to lose all gulf allies then good luck with pakistans future.
of course we in the gulf wont let them kidnap pakistan.
Seems contradictory. If The Gulf won't leave Pakistan then Pakistan doesn't have to worry about the Gulf leaving Pakistan lol

Nawaz Sharif actually does owe Saudi for giving him asylum, and for political support to get him back in power.

Pakistan may have debt with but it's financial lol Saudi Arabia also has international financial debt.
Pakistan itself can chose to not do anything at all. It's a sovereign country.

Where did Iran come from? In any case I'm sure Iran is just about the most evilest thing in the world lol Did you know it's recommended you say itighfar 50 times each time Iran mentioned.

RIP

What kind of accident it was? Usually in military exercise not such death happen. If accidental death happen, the reason of death is disclosed to everyone.

Here no disclosure... Are they hiding some thing???

Rakan.SA u said that irani lobby in Pakistan.Where is your lobby?What they r doing??They seems to be sleeping.Saudies must learn that money is not everything and supporting only one man Nawaz sharif or any other guy will not gona help saudi arabia.U must establish good relations to the people of Pakistan then u dont have to worry who is in power and who is not...Let me ask u a question how u treat Pakistanies in saudi arabia?? Yalla Yalla, And what kind of insentive to gave to Pakostanies in saudia,When they say we r muslims we r ur brothers.How u reply them?? Haza nizam ya akhi kullu same same hindi bangali pakistani kullu same same...Would u like to comment on that??

So sad. But death in live fire excercise sounds weird. Could be something else. And yes accident and deaths happen in military and ssg excercises. Maybe news isnt fully shared yet.

So sad. But death in live fire excercise sounds weird. Could be something else. And yes accident and deaths happen in military and ssg excercises. Maybe news isnt fully shared yet.

Something is really fishy...

Any conspiracy theory???

We have never seen accidents like this before, Pakistan are very professional in trainings and disciplines.

Even NASA is Professional but things have gone wrong there also. We are a bunch of Humans making errors and learning from em

Even NASA is Professional but things have gone wrong there also. We are a bunch of Humans making errors and learning from em

Any report why it happen??? AFAIK NASA disclose the reason of any accident? where as this case is fishy..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom