What's new

1 dead, 3 wounded in Saudi-Pak military training

they are all saudis no pakistanies.
those voices who are against sending troops are the big threat to pakistan. if they are willing to lose all gulf allies then good luck with pakistans future.
of course we in the gulf wont let them kidnap pakistan.
and for the sick mentality that says nawaz has a debt to pay to saudi. i suggest they go way back before nawaz and start checking the books. in that case all pakistan is in debt.
but we are not sick as those ppl.
we dont have debts with pakistan.

we have muslim unity and thats bigger than anything. so money is never an issue.
the iranian lobbyist inside pakistan will bring pakistan down to its knees if others dont wake up and take actions.
they will bring it down economically and security wise.
if those lobbyist win.. the the west and iran have successfully isolated pakistan from the gulf and the muslim world.
pakitani ppl must not let such thing happen. and they shouldnt believe this sectarian war crap.
the media is fooling them. a lot of shia and zaidi arabs are with us from all arab nations also christians.
LoL..I'm against military involvement? So, am I really a threat for my country..I know what to care about and what not to...we have seen enough with saudi funded madrassas supporting terrorists here....Iran or Ksa both are unreliable countries....and why don't suadis call mullah Fazlullah for help with his army of sahaba? LoLx... laughs

RIP & speedy recovery... were they all Saudis?

A news report in Dawn suggests to that effect. Any ways, our thoughts are with the families of deceased and wounded.

A military official told Dawn.com that initial information coming from Riyadh suggests that no Pakistani solider has been killed.

Asking Aaqa A.s for shafaat is not Bida'ah. Rejecting the concept of Shafa'at is bidaa.
Hi,
first of all it is S.a.w.
Secondly, You ask Allah directly for what you need, you dont ask siants or prophets to ask for you in your behalf

first of all it is S.a.w.
Yes i know its Salalahu Allaihe Wasalam and it is Afzal.

You ask Allah directly for what you need, you dont ask siants or prophets to ask for you in your behalf

Well in Quran Allah States:

And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by permission of Allah . And if, when they wronged themselves, they had come to you, [O Muhammad], and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance and Merciful. (Al-Qur'an, Surah an-Nisa, 4:64)

Stated by Aaqa Salalahu Allaihe Wasalam:

It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said: "Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish, I will supplicate for you." He said: "Supplicate." So he told him to perform ablution and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah, and to say this supplication:"Allahumma lnni as'aluka wa atawajjahu ilaika bimuhammadin nabiyyir-rahma. Ya Muhammadu inni qad tawajjahtu bika ila rabbi fi hajati hadhihi lituqda. Allahumma fashaffi’hu fiya(O Allah, I ask of You andI turn my face towardsYou by virtue of the intercession of Muhammad the Prophet of mercy.O Muhammad, I have turned to my Lord by virtue of your intercession concerning this need of mine so that it may be met.O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me)".

· Ibn e Majah book of Iqamat al-salat wa al-sunnat (establishing prayer and its sunnahs)[Page 197, Hadith No#1385)

· Tirmidhi in al-Jami-us-sahih, book of daawat (supplications) ch.119 (5:569#3578) where he declared it "HASAN SAHIH GHARIB"Page (135) ,

· Nasa'i, Amal-ul-yawm wal-laylah (p.417#658-659, page 136,

· Ahmad bin Hambal in his Musnad (4:138 #17246-17247)

· Hakim, al-Mustadrak (1:313,519) where he declared it"SAHIH"

@salarsikander
I forget to mention another hadees in relation to Shafaat

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar The Prophet said, "A man keeps on asking others for something till he comes on the Day of Resurrection without any piece of flesh on his face." The Prophet added, "On the Day of Resurrection, the Sun will come near (to, the people) to such an extent that the sweat will reach up to the middle of the ears, so, when all the people are in that state, they will ask Adam for help, and then Moses, and then Muhammad (p.b.u.h) ." The sub-narrator added "Muhammad will intercede with Allah to judge amongst the people. He will proceed on till he will hold the ring of the door (of Paradise) and then Allah will exalt him to Maqam Mahmud (the privilege of intercession, etc.). And all the people of the gathering will send their praises to Allah. (Bukhari Kitab uz Zakat)

Last edited:
RIP..........tragic news.:(:(

Can some one confirm is this was regular army training or the Special force were also involved.

I can assure you no military is accident proof. I have come across all sorts of accidents taking place in Pakistan army, from a major crushed under tank to mortar misfire.
wtf... how did that happen... mortar misfire are not that rare..

Yes i know its Salalahu Allaihe Wasalam and it is Afzal.

Well in Quran Allah States:

And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by permission of Allah . And if, when they wronged themselves, they had come to you, [O Muhammad], and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance and Merciful. (Al-Qur'an, Surah an-Nisa, 4:64)

Stated by Aaqa Salalahu Allaihe Wasalam:

It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said: "Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish, I will supplicate for you." He said: "Supplicate." So he told him to perform ablution and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah, and to say this supplication:"Allahumma lnni as'aluka wa atawajjahu ilaika bimuhammadin nabiyyir-rahma. Ya Muhammadu inni qad tawajjahtu bika ila rabbi fi hajati hadhihi lituqda. Allahumma fashaffi’hu fiya(O Allah, I ask of You andI turn my face towardsYou by virtue of the intercession of Muhammad the Prophet of mercy.O Muhammad, I have turned to my Lord by virtue of your intercession concerning this need of mine so that it may be met.O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me)".

· Ibn e Majah book of Iqamat al-salat wa al-sunnat (establishing prayer and its sunnahs)[Page 197, Hadith No#1385)

· Tirmidhi in al-Jami-us-sahih, book of daawat (supplications) ch.119 (5:569#3578) where he declared it "HASAN SAHIH GHARIB"Page (135) ,

· Nasa'i, Amal-ul-yawm wal-laylah (p.417#658-659, page 136,

· Ahmad bin Hambal in his Musnad (4:138 #17246-17247)

· Hakim, al-Mustadrak (1:313,519) where he declared it"SAHIH"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom