What's new

Pakistani Vegetarian Cuisine

Aren't you Pakistani and don't you ever eat anything purely vegetarian? Just list those vegetarian items here.

- PRTP GWD
ah ok....i am sorry i didnt understand. now i am with you
yes i love veg and eat a lot. i actually prefer veg to meat dishes.

List those Pakistani dishes that are made from strictly vegetarian ingredients with the exception of milk. Post pics and state the recipe.

Although this thread is Pakistan-centric this is one question for which there is little chance of any Pakistani answer.

Still hoping . . .

P. S.: And is it as delicious as the non-veg cuisine of Pakistan?

- PRTP GWD
@VCheng

- PRTP GWD

Bhindi (Okra) Piyaz (Onion).
It is loved in Punjab.
c7fa121df692e4e101a6ab871901f3fb.jpg

Karela (bitter Gourd) with Piyaz (Onion).
maxresdefault.jpg

Aloo (Potato) Bengan(egg plant). Is eaten with boiled rice or tandoori roti.
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Aloo (Potato) Shimla Mirch (Capsicum).
aloo-shimla-mirch.jpg

Lentil with boiled rice. A common dish eaten in dinner.
unnamed.jpg
LEntils

Channa daal, kalee daal ....alloo Gobi, pakora etc...Did I mention daal? All delicious!

List those Pakistani dishes that are made from strictly vegetarian ingredients with the exception of milk. Post pics and state the recipe.

Although this thread is Pakistan-centric this is one question for which there is little chance of any Pakistani answer.

Still hoping . . .

P. S.: And is it as delicious as the non-veg cuisine of Pakistan?

- PRTP GWD

Nationalism is not subject to dietary habits in Pakistan.

Usually Pakistanis follow a balanced diet so you can always view them as hobby vegetarians. Moderation is practiced in all strata and spheres of human social existence and collective conscience of the people.

Bengan(egg plant)
I thought bengan means brinjal. What is egg plant?

- PRTP GWD

Nationalism is not subject to dietary habits in Pakistan.

Usually Pakistanis follow a balanced diet so you can always view them as hobby vegetarians. Moderation is practiced in all strata and spheres of human social existence and collective conscience of the people.
Aap la-ilaaj hai.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom