What's new

Any Pakistani vegetarians here ?

Usually Chicken is preferred for everyday dinner or meat like mutton or beef once or twice a week.
and vegi mostly three times a day like bindi (okra),aloo palak ,daal (moong masoor and channa) or mix vegi salan or fry but mostly chicken is added in all.

Most Pakistanis don't eat meat everyday and funny thing is Afghanis call Pakistanis daalkhor all the time but they themselves are more vegetarian than Pakistanis
View attachment 880211
My grandma is a muhajir. Once, a short time after her marriage, she cooked daal for a relative back from the village. Dude was offended, said they feed this stuff to their animals.

I remember helping my cousin organize an event for doctors from lahore to come to a poor village near ours to hold 2 days of free checkups for the less fortunate or people who didn’t have access to medical care.

We had to accommodate this group of 30 doctors and also provide meals.

Anyways, Lahori dr girl calls us and tells my cousin:

Humaray group mein 10-12 laarkiyan non-veg ne kaati...

My cousin being the paindu he is: App logh kya hindu ho?

Lahori dr girl: lolololz hahahaha k bye

This was a major problem for us. These dr.z were only a few hours away from reaching BWP and we were planning on buying salan roti from outside because of the group being so big.

Now where the faak do you find any place in Pakistan that will sell vegetarian salaan in that quantity? Me and my cousin spent 2 hours running around in the city looking for a place.

I remember my cousin being like: Panchod lahoriya de nakhray check karo, Ranjit Singh di aulad’a...non veg ne kande... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was said in anger and frustration so don’t take it to heart Lahoris(@Maula Jatt)

Finally I remember that there is this dhabba type hotel at the bus adda in BWP. They are really famous for their daal and keema and that they usually cook deghs because of how much business they do. We got there and success. We got 12 daal and 12 keema boxes packed. Ran over to baazar and got a 30 pack naan for shaadis. Paper plates and cups. 6 pack of 1.5 liter coke...My cousin was like bhai non-veg ne kaatay, sprite le lo.... :lol: :lol:

And finally we made it to the house we rented out for them, 5 minutes before they got to Bahawalpur at 2 in the morning...

Last edited:
I remember helping my cousin organize an event for doctors from lahore to come to a poor village near ours to hold 2 days of free checkups for the less fortunate or people who didn’t have access to medical care.

We had to accommodate this group of 30 doctors and also provide meals.

Anyways, Lahori dr girl calls us and tells my cousin:

Humaray group mein 10-12 laarkiyan non-veg ne kaati...

My cousin being the paindu he is: App logh kya hindu ho?

Lahori dr girl: lolololz hahahaha k bye

This was a major problem for us. These dr.z were only a few hours away from reaching BWP and we were planning on buying salan roti from outside because of the group being so big.

Now where the faak do you find any place in Pakistan that will sell vegetarian salaan in that quantity? Me and my cousin spent 2 hours running around in the city looking for a place.

I remember my cousin being like: Panchod lahoriya de nakhray check karo, Ranjit Singh di haraam aulad’a.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was said in anger and frustration so don’t take it to heart Lahoris(@Maula Jatt)

Finally I remember that there is this dhabba type hotel at the bus adda in BWP. They are really famous for their daal and keema and that they usually cook deghs because of how much business they do. We got there and success. We got 12 daal and 12 keema boxes packed. Ran over to baazar and got a 30 pack naan for shaadis. Paper plates and cups. 6 pack of 1.5 liter coke...My cousin was like bhai non-veg ne kaatay, sprite le lo.... :lol: :lol:

And finally we made it to the house we rented out for them, 5 minutes before they got to Bahawalpur at 2 in the morning...
PDP

Daal roti organize kar detae becharon k lye lol

I'm trying to be, I have limited my meat consumption
Extreme garmio me, to the extent possible.. I generally avoid meats incl chicken.

Red meat barely, spl these past few years (love it though)

Sardion me all bets are off but, spl if im north side... Heart attack and motapa can fetch oil.. Korma lao !

Last edited:
I prefer vegetables instead meat, when i watch slaughtering of chicken.
I think we should eat vegetables, even i tried, but my family loves meat, so i still eat meat, but not like to eat it.

I will only buy artificial meat, if prices appear same with so called Halal meat.

Only Aaloo ka Samosa, that too occasionally, that counts ?

Yes this TTP mujahid from Swat is pure vegetarian

swat-taliban-sword.jpg

Meat goes well with masoor, dal and mixed veggies, potatoes, bhindi, as primary bulk dishes.

We don't do this chutyapa here
veggies are good for you, mixed ka balanced rakho system ko..

but Jordan Peternon had this insane all meat diet, like no veggies or anything, just chunks of beef and other meat.. her quite hot looking daughter MIkhaila does it too

depends of people's digestive constitutions too, mera to paet khab ho jai in a hurry if I only do meat no veggies no bread no nothing with it lol

Back
Top Bottom