What's new

Lessons and observations for pakistani nation

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have several threads on how great pakistanis are and how genious we are, howevwr, we need some introspection and see what are short coming in our culture.

1- Pakistani lack ambition as compared to Indians..they like to settle in comfort zones.

2- second generation Pakistani overseas are doing really bad.. I mean by every metric. This matters as I rarely see Pakistani second generation physician collobrative and bringing new technology to Pakistan but seen several second generation Indians doing this in India

3- Decline of beaurocracy in Pakistan is something everyone talk about however my take (and my father take) is completely different..I think it was simply because most of beaurocracy were indians/mahjirs and that generation retried ..!! The current generation is local and corrupt and lazy.

4. Pakistanis as a whole are very lazy
Especially I see afghans working 3x harder then Pakistanis and have accumulated far more success. Most Pakistani spend money earned by hard working overseas

5. Pakistani are most tolerant people when it comes to..you guessed it .. corruption(Which isn't okay but majority here will not agree) but pretty intolerant to religion

6. Pakistani believe they are choose one in different things like ghazwa hind etc.. it seems they are new bani-israel.

7. In general Pakistani are good workers but very bad at innovation.. everyone wants to do "Sarkari nokri" good at "semi skilled working"but no innovation or own business

8. In general Pakistani are cheaters which means they have brought bad name to others. hence why there is zero trust
Indians are same but they is change though.

9. Pakistani acquities market is non existent.. meaning out industrial people have no access to liquidity

10. Pakistani military 🪖 think their IQ level is higher then ordinary people.

When we were invited to donga Gali for annuals student topper conference the military guy joked we should get those cadet college people ahead since they are better trained 😂. I guess he joked but ayub Khan was pretty adamant that civilians are idiots and he had golden generation of beaurocracy so 😅👌

11. Pakistan has 28 hours in a day..as everyone watches 4 hours of news
We have more news channels then rest of the world comboned.

12. Pakistani have most heart risky diet every invented
I am surprised how we still alive.
The amount of sugar and oil Pakistani consume is mind boggling
Obesity and diabetes is rampant and it's only getting worse..may be my cardioloy practice will flourish 👏👌💊

13. Pakistani think westeen society is about to collapse and Apocalypse is around the corner afterwards they will rule the world.

14. Pakistanis are still a confused what they want? They don't know if they want communist system or capitalist or Islamic system ..they hate communism but simulatenoualy hate people who make honest money.

15. Strong inferiority complex. We believe in peers, syed, Bhutto, sharifs and God forbids another dynasty political family may enter from Pti but not in people who are successful or follow them

16. We envy successful people but dont follow them

17. People love biryani, lassi, TikTok and PUBG.

18. Mix religion and business..
best example is I have been robbed three times in Pakistan..every time it was inside the mosque.😅😅😂

Last edited:
We have several threads on how great pakistanis are and how genious we are, howevwr, we need some introspection and see what are short coming in our culture.

1- Pakistani lack ambition as compared to Indians..they like to settle in comfort zones.

2- second generation Pakistani overseas are doing really bad.. I mean by every metric. This matters as I rarely see Pakistani second generation physician collobrative and bringing new technology to Pakistan but seen several second generation Indians doing this in India

3- Decline of beaurocracy in Pakistan is something everyone talk about however my take (and my father take) is completely different..I think it was simply because most of beaurocracy were indians/mahjirs and that generation retried ..!! The current generation is local and corrupt and lazy.

Especially I see afghans working 3x harder then Pakistanis and have accumulated far more success. Most Pakistani spend money earned by hard working overseas

5. Pakistani are most tolerant people when it comes to..you guessed it .. corruption(Which isn't okay but majority here will not agree) but pretty intolerant to religion

6. Pakistani believe they are choose one in different things like ghazwa hind etc.. it seems they are new bani-israel.

7. In general Pakistani are good workers but very bad at innovation.. everyone wants to do "Sarkari nokri" good at "semi skilled working"but no innovation or own business

8. In general Pakistani are cheaters which means they have brought bad name to others. hence why there is zero trust

9. Pakistani acquities market is non existent.. meaning out industrial people have no access to liquidity

When we were invited to donga Gali for annuals student topper conference the military guy joked we should get those cadet college people ahead since they are better trained 😂. I guess he joked but ayub Khan was pretty adamant that civilians are idiots and he had golden generation of beaurocracy so 😅👌

Obesity and diabetes is rampant and it's only getting worse..may be my cardioloy practice will flourish 👏👌💊

13. Pakistani think westeen society is about to collapse and Apocalypse is around the corner afterwards they will rule the world.

14. Pakistanis are still a confused what they want? They don't know if they want communist system or capitalist or Islamic system ..they hate communism but simulatenoualy hate people who make honest money.

15. Strong inferiority complex. We believe in peers, syed, Bhutto, sharifs and God forbids another dynasty political family may enter from Pti but not in people who are successful or follow them

best example is I have been robbed three times in Pakistan..every time it was inside the mosque.😅😅😂
Now give us 18 points how you will bring change. Some say more religion is good and your country was formed on the basis of religion.
Another alternative is make state separate from religion. What do you think?

Good points.

I would add the boomer generation have been a complete failure. They have imbibed a sense of lumber 1 on to their kids. They are born Muslims, hence they are geared for success, in this duniya and aakhirat. Success comes not from hard work, but through hard work or jugaard. That journey of education, getting a job/internship, grinding it out at work, attaining experience, fail/success, a journey through life is complete alien to them.

Discipline, consistency, persistence is non existent.

I believe the lumber 1s are facing a harsh reality now. Let’s hope hard time create strong people.

Also to add one more dimension here is Pakistan has complete disenfranchised women from the wok force. Young females, about 20m are completely out of the workforce through some weird cultural norms (not religious). Pakistan needs to really break free from the shackles of this desi culture.

Good points.

I would add the boomer generation have been a complete failure. They have imbibed a sense of lumber 1 on to their kids. They are born Muslims, hence they are geared for success, in this duniya and aakhirat. Success comes not from hard work, but through hard work or jugaard. That journey of education, getting a job/internship, grinding it out at work, attaining experience, fail/success, a journey through life is complete alien to them.

Discipline, consistency, persistence is non existent.

I believe the lumber 1s are facing a harsh reality now. Let’s hope hard time create strong people.

Also to add one more dimension here is Pakistan has complete disenfranchised women from the wok force. Young females, about 20m are completely out of the workforce through some weird cultural norms (not religious). Pakistan needs to really break free from the shackles of this desi culture.
Boomer generation caused Pakistan to fail. The elite bevaucarcy that ran Pakistan first 20 years was mostly imported but once they retired..then came the junk mall

This is one of the only good threads you created, I want to write a more detailed one soon too.

Only solution though is an entirely revamp and restructuring of our sociocultural society.

We need a curriculum for school that also focuses on personal character and identity building. To root out the above negative qualities.

Military service should also be mandatory perhaps.

Worst thing is the submission mindset
Exactly these weak cucks are only tough against Indians.

They submit to everyone else.

In their mind freedom = Hindus don't rule you

But it's okay if it's the Amrekan/European/Afghan angrez

Young females, about 20m are completely out of the workforce through some weird cultural norms (not religious). Pakistan needs to really break free from the shackles of this desi culture.
This is literally the least of our worries and not the cause of our problems

We need to address the real problems before getting to this.

In fact this isn't even too bad, having minimum women working in key areas.

What's up with parts of police/ISI/confidential people are able to do anything

From traffic violation to kidnapping people to killing people

This is one of the only good threads you created, I want to write a more detailed one soon too.

Only solution though is an entirely revamp and restructuring of our sociocultural society.

We need a curriculum for school that also focuses on personal character and identity building. To root out the above negative qualities.

Military service should also be mandatory perhaps.

Exactly these weak cucks are only tough against Indians.

They submit to everyone else.

In their mind freedom = Hindus don't rule you

But it's okay if it's the Amrekan/European/Afghan angrez

This is literally the least of our worries and not the cause of our problems

We need to address the real problems before getting to this.

In fact this isn't even too bad, having minimum women working in key areas.
Reforms needed in

1-Education...(for economy to work everyone needs to be educated)
2-Culture of forgiveness..(khata hey tu lagata be hey)
3-Joint family...(we need to kick TikTok and PUBG kids Out so they can work)
4- agriculture..need to change accordingly to our needs..we are importing too much staff. Water management is horrible needs to change..we need to accept we have the worse not the best irrigation system

Sonia
Asal baat ye hai k har qoum hi taqreban lazy hi hoti hai lekin kisi ko kuch hardworking log mil jate hain aur wo tagra system khra kar dete hain
Wo system logon ko mehnat karne per majbor karta hai

Hamare han wo system nahi ju logon ko kam karne per majbor kar sake.rona tu asal is baat ka hai.

good talk.. and on topic...
All we need is organisation. discomfort and discontent are not sufficient. IK has somewhat organised party and people...
"We have to change completely in order to completely remain the same."

Last edited:
Our country and our people can rise and shine, given the opportunity.
Our one and only problem is corruption and lies. Fix that and everything falls into place very quickly.
We need to implement an islamic presidential system, not this western parliamentary democrazy bullshit that breeds corruption and nepotism. Shariah rule for the islamic nation.

Course-correction is approaching fast. InshAllah better days and destiny are ahead.
Itni na-umeedi na kiya kero kahin depressed na hojana.
Allah se hamesha acha ki umeed rakhain inshAllah

I’m pretty sure that we can fix the bureaucracy if we put performance standards in place and fire people if they don’t meet them. Also make the bureaucracy completely merit based. If we want to have quotas, have them in the army only. I don’t think the bureaucracy went south due to lack of muhajjirs, it’s jus that initially, some of it was merit based, after Bhutto, it was not.

By the way, I don’t think that our inefficient bureaucracy is the sole problem. I think the bigger problem than that even is our political economy. People think they deserve subsidies that are broad and untargeted. They want gas to be available, not have shortages but to be significantly lower than international market prices. It’s absurd.

Moving to a market based economy will do wonders. Then having functional civilian institutions by merit only based admissions will help too.

Finally, our leftist, so called enlightened folks, so called liberals need to sit down and read the objectives resolution. And either decide whether they want to accept Jinnahs legacy of wanting and Islamic democracy or not. Because whatever this is, this multiethnic hoshposh stew is not gonna work.

I’m pretty sure that we can fix the bureaucracy if we put performance standards in place and fire people if they don’t meet them. Also make the bureaucracy completely merit based. If we want to have quotas, have them in the army only. I don’t think the bureaucracy went south due to lack of muhajjirs, it’s jus that initially, some of it was merit based, after Bhutto, it was not.

By the way, I don’t think that our inefficient bureaucracy is the sole problem. I think the bigger problem than that even is our political economy. People think they deserve subsidies that are broad and untargeted. They want gas to be available, not have shortages but to be significantly lower than international market prices. It’s absurd.

Moving to a market based economy will do wonders. Then having functional civilian institutions by merit only based admissions will help too.

Finally, our leftist, so called enlightened folks, so called liberals need to sit down and read the objectives resolution. And either decide whether they want to accept Jinnahs legacy of wanting and Islamic democracy or not. Because whatever this is, this multiethnic hoshposh stew is not gonna work.
...work is also needed to remove the idiotic idea in every pakistanis mind that govt job is the way to go. engineers, doctors, all of them waste years of their lives trying to get into a govt job, they prefer to sit jobless then do something productive. all lazy asses want things handed to them without working for it. all lazy asses want govt cars, bungalows, protocol, power etc. this how 99% of people applying for govt jobs, and even military think like these days.

If pakistanis become good and real muslim they will prosper in this world and in the other world after death , they can make this world a jannat .

You seem to say you are a physician. If so, I was surprised that you did not mention the elephant in the room: consanguinity. Consanguinity is a known factor behind lower IQ in successive generations along with many genetic diseases, miscarriages and birth defects. See https://araingang.medium.com/cousin-marriage-in-south-asia-fc83f9a6e912

Back
Top Bottom