What's new

Why Is GHQ Humiliating & Insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

GHQ sent Fatima Tahir to restore the glory of 'Jinnah House', do you think they use their braines before any action?

Why is GHQ / PDM insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

The PDM & Establishment love to score an own goal.

The establishment is not used to criticism from the public who they rule over. The boomers are in panic mode.

Only way they’ll learn is when the incoming remittances start drying up and eventually stop inflowing towards DHA / Bahria scams.

Is there a chart of money sent by overseas Pakistani depending on the country?

Because if anything it's the average Pakistani working in GCC that sends billions of dollars and not American or British Pakistanis who support PTI.

The bill to try civilians in mil courts was started by IK. I believe 10 + were tried and convicted.
That's a misnomer. I wouldn't call 40% / ~$10b of your remittance base as negligible (US, UK, Canada + EU)

Also, that sellout Asif is talking as if they are treating the GCC OSPs any better. I'm sure no OSP will complain if the right to vote was attached the remittance contribution by the OSP, but that won't happen, would it?

Also the bill for military courts predates PTI government.

Just unbelievable how many bridges this military junta wants to burn. And all because the majority of OP’s support Imran Khan?
This government does seem adept at one thing. Self ownage and begging but with an attitude. These are the same people who publicly said that 'we know how to deal with IMF' while in the same breath pleading for resumption of program.

Just unbelievable how many bridges this military junta wants to burn. And all because the majority of OP’s support Imran Khan?

The vast majority of Overseas Pakistanis come from the middle/lower socioeconomic class. They go abroad to earn because Pakistan refuses to give them anything. I used to think it was traitorous and selfish for them to leave Pakistan….we should be like the Chinese, Koreans or Germans who stayed and rebuilt their country.

But now I fully get it…..especially now.

It was Overseas Pakistanis in the early 2000s which were defending this country online against “propaganda”…all throughout the early 2000s they did this. It was Overseas Pakistanis who were promoting Pakistan as a tourist destination by posting photos of the country all over the internet…I’m talking about the early days before Facebook….all over online forums, it was Overseas Pakistanis doing this.

Probably one of the only diasporas that insist on maintaining a link with their country of origin.

Overseas Pakistanis have sacrificed integrating and assimilating into the countries they’ve immigrated too just to maintain their links with home. They consider themselves Pakistani….second and even third generation Pakistanis in the UK still consider Pakistan home. They get insulted and abused for this by the people of those countries all the time….but they take that insult because they love Pakistan.

And now you say this to them? I just can’t believe it….

Does that include likes of bajwa and kyani? Every COAS runs teh moment he retires. What secrets do they sell to get instant residencies

Why is GHQ / PDM insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

The PDM & Establishment love to score an own goal.

The establishment is not used to criticism from the public who they rule over. The boomers are in panic mode.

Only way they’ll learn is when the incoming remittances start drying up and eventually stop inflowing towards DHA / Bahria scams.
PDM. Where are the shareefs based? London
Where are their children's children london.
Every thiving harami has his family Overseas. How can they insult anyone but themselves

Is there a chart of money sent by overseas Pakistani depending on the country?

Because if anything it's the average Pakistani working in GCC that sends billions of dollars and not American or British Pakistanis who support PTI.

The bill to try civilians in mil courts was started by IK. I believe 10 + were tried and convicted.

You May Find It On SBP Reports But I Think A Good $9-10 billion Is Sent From The West Residing Diaspora

IMF Wants Us To Close A Financing Gap of $4 Billion and We Want To Expand It:hitwall:

Americans do not believe in the democracy mantra or freedom of expression when it does not suit their agenda. For e.g in 2019 India Pakistan stand off, while Pompeo talked to his counterpart in India, in Pakistan Bolton spoke to the army chief Bajwa and not anyone in the government because that is where the real power lies as per Pompeo's own words.
Americans consider these corrupt generalz to be an asset as this allows them to control and manage these genralzs. Otherwise what this junta along with their corrupt and illegal government of has done to Pakistanis in the last 1 year, the torture, forced disappearances, even women and children are not safe, this would put even the most brutal regimes of North Korea or Iran (as per the Americans) to shame. Yet not a peep from them.
It will be naive to believe otherwise.

No. Pakistani born in Pakistan are the world's most corrupt disgusting people. True Pakistani live outside of the failed banana republic of Faujistan.
Pakistani born cannot be world corrupt disgusting people. You haven't met people from new world order and their capabilities of evil activity to the extreme.

And most of overseas in North America, Europe, Pakistanis or not, are the worst offenders with full powers further new world order's sickening craves never mind their corruption along with their access to the banking including your and the governments.

Overseas Pakistanis in overseas particularly in Europe might be supporting new world order unknowingly that supports billions of death which is being planned.m

Imranistan are passionate but clueless too - just like Imran khan.

Pakistani born cannot be world corrupt disgusting people. You haven't met people from new world order and their capabilities of evil activity to the extreme.

And most of overseas in North America, Europe, Pakistanis or not, are the worst offenders with full powers further new world order's sickening craves never mind their corruption along with their access to the banking including your and the governments.

Overseas Pakistanis in overseas particularly in Europe might be supporting new world order unknowingly that supports billions of death which is being planned.m

Imranistan are passionate but clueless too - just like Imran khan.

Go take your pills

Back
Top Bottom