What's new

‘90% of Beggars Arrested Abroad are Pakistanis’, Secretary Overseas

But how can 'beggars' get passport, visa, air ticket, hotel accommodations etc.? It sounds comical. Like my dog travelled to London. All alone.

It looks Arabs consider themselves better muslim , that is why they are demeaning converted muslims of pakistan .
Pakistanis were Budhist , I believe. But The World Champions in begging ,child prostitution, incest and pick pocketing are ex Hindus- Gypsies.
Anyway, while I am here , I would like to ask a question. You see I, visit India from time to time and sometimes with my Italian friend, who has Mediterranean looks. I am the opposite 2,01m and blond ( Bosnian) , why Panjeet shoe shiners always rush to me and almost never to him? Afterall ,I thought that you are the Aryans, who used to rule Denmark and Australia. Strange. I mean , you are really happy to see me, I am grateful for that. Very welcoming people
You are 100 percent converted pakistani , hence belong to the same category which go for begging in saudi arab .

We should show solidarity with our Pakistani brother beggars jailed in saudi .

Last edited:
Not sure what the Arabs are complaining about They are the ones sponsoring coups in Pakistan... shouldn't they also help and feed the ones they created...

IMG-20231002-WA0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom